60 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Rugby, Rugby Scene Both Local & International

views

arres
post Nov 29 2005, 01:56 AM

Smooth on Two Wheels
714 posts

QUOTE(greatharold @ Nov 28 2005, 12:23 AM)
Jonah Jones Results:

First : NS Wanderer
Second : COBRA
Third : ???

The finals was a close match, NS wanderers won by only 1 point, 15-14. Tough luck for the COBRA's. Overall, i can say that its a great match and good discipline shown by the COBRA's.
hmm...well what can i say...cobra n ns depends on the fijian player only...what if they depends on the local players? surely cant do anything also...

well,it has been a hectic over the weekend...ive played against cobra and also against ns last weekend....i must admit that cobra is the better team eventhough they won 35-0 against us while we only lose to ns 35-7...

cobra have the discipline because they need to win for the sponsorship...u get what i mean? smile.gif

this coming weekend is the krs green 7's at padang utara....let us come down and give support to our own malaysian club... smile.gif
arres
post Dec 6 2005, 04:32 PM

Smooth on Two Wheels
714 posts

KRS Green 7's Result

Cup Champion : KRS Junior
Cup Runners-up : ASAS Rugby Club

Plate Champion : X-PSA
Plate Runners-up : SMSOB

Bowl Champion : D'Montel

Spoon Champion : UNITEN Fumblers
TSnumber8
post Dec 7 2005, 10:12 PM

It's Not About The Number, It's About The Position...
1,220 posts

ape citer bro gantung 8 bln ni? aku pon dah lama tak masuk? detail sket? game ape ni? sape manager asas tu? daessss....

QUOTE(arres @ Nov 16 2005, 05:20 PM)
greetings earthlings... smile.gif

well..currently im preparing for a tournament this weekend...canterbury blackhawk 7's..it will be held in padang bellamy....come everyone give support to ASAS Rugby Club... smile.gif

regarding the 8 months suspension...the manager of ASAS rugby club is one of them...what they do now is appealing for the suspension..ive seen the official letter to be sent to the jawatankuasa rayuan krm...

the real thing is..its all the referee's fault...he made a wrog decision towards a selangor player....bellamy field has bench right at the end of the try zone...its a 50-50 between the selangor player and atm player...selangor did have a try but unfortunately the atm player accidently hit the bench...the referee saw it and suddenly gave the selangor's player a red card...the manager @ the asas rc manager...questioned the referee and when he see the referee made silly decision...he decided to take out all players from the field and refuse to continue... sad.gif

thats what i heard from the manager himself....i think mru should reduce the suspension..originally,the committee wants to suspend the selangor player and manager for [/color=red]2 YEARS....!!!![/color]

ridiculous.... sad.gif
ILFr
post Dec 8 2005, 08:53 PM

On my way
574 posts

Kamate, Kamate!
arres
post Dec 16 2005, 03:27 PM

Smooth on Two Wheels
714 posts

QUOTE(number8 @ Dec 7 2005, 10:12 PM)
ape citer bro gantung 8 bln ni? aku pon dah lama tak masuk? detail sket? game ape ni? sape manager asas tu? daessss....
citer dier xnak continue game time piala agung aritue...against kedah...after appealing to the mru discplinary board...all the players are given a 4 month suspension...the manager n coach were given 8 months...which is yon n mat jin(real name unidentified... smile.gif )

this weekend...the national 7's will be held in UPM...and the next one is junior national 7's at perlis.... smile.gif
greatharold
post Dec 17 2005, 03:23 PM

Getting Started
191 posts

arres, which team do you play for?

registryeditor
post Dec 19 2005, 08:08 PM

Internets Super Heroes HAGAGA
1,520 posts

hi guys....lol...juz now someone was talking bout kys rugby team n their supporting parents...i guess its not true in a sense where they meant wut they said...they r juz joking..after all, it's obvious dat they want kys 2 win...it's their kind of morale support...no hard feelings dude..neway, i played for the kys rugby team along my 5 years there..i plan 2 join a rugby club coz KYSER are yet 2 start one. haf any idea? btw, i juz finished form 5 n im 16 years old. XD
arres
post Dec 20 2005, 11:51 PM

Smooth on Two Wheels
714 posts

im playing for the asas rugby club... smile.gif
fortunately manage to reach the semi plate of the jonah jones and be the 1st runners-up of the krs green 7's.... smile.gif

anyone wants to join the asas rugby club??? smile.gif
arres
post Dec 20 2005, 11:52 PM

Smooth on Two Wheels
714 posts

just for the information to all rugby fans....the national junior 7's will be held at the upm ground due to the flood in perlis.... smile.gif

come to the tournament....!!! smile.gif
registryeditor
post Dec 21 2005, 10:28 PM

1,520 posts

arres, mind if i join the asas rugby club? im really finding something 2 do ryte now...if im able, i will get in2 shape back..izzit possible?? pls pls pls
TSnumber8
post Dec 23 2005, 01:14 AM

1,220 posts

QUOTE(registryeditor @ Dec 21 2005, 10:28 PM)
arres, mind if i join the asas rugby club? im really finding something 2 do ryte now...if im able, i will get in2 shape back..izzit possible?? pls pls pls
yeah.. me tooo... drool.gif
TSnumber8
post Dec 23 2005, 10:37 PM

1,220 posts

anybody knows where got cantebury shop or rugby shop selling various rugby jerseys like country or club in KL?
registryeditor
post Dec 24 2005, 03:26 PM

1,520 posts

if im not mistaken, there was one in one utama last time...but im not sure now coz my frens said dat it has shifted sumwhere else...try checking out the website or sumthing..
TSnumber8
post Dec 31 2005, 12:05 AM

1,220 posts

owh really? it is hard to find shops selling a variety of rugby jerseys nowadays... sigh~
registryeditor
post Dec 31 2005, 05:17 PM

1,520 posts

not really, u know? i mean if ur looking for the original ones, it is...but if u plan 2 go for the almost original ones in other words, Grade A n stuffs u can get plenty of them from places like Golok or Padang Besar...seriously...HAHA!!!
TSnumber8
post Jan 1 2006, 01:55 AM

1,220 posts

those ori stuff are to far away to get... i am talking about authentic jerseys here in klang valley...
registryeditor
post Jan 1 2006, 10:44 PM

1,520 posts

oooo....lol..hmm..usually these jerseys cost about 300-400, ryte? man...wish i had the money.. drool.gif
TSnumber8
post Jan 2 2006, 01:43 AM

1,220 posts

yeah.. that is the one...
registryeditor
post Jan 3 2006, 01:21 PM

1,520 posts

weh number8, where u playing ryte now?
euronymous
post Jan 3 2006, 03:36 PM

Getting Started
238 posts

hi there....

just found this thread and i'm joining in the fun... biggrin.gif used to play rugby during my schooldays and uni days.... that was during the 90's... mud, sweat and glory...

the one utama canterbury shop closed down a few months ago...
but i do remember jaya jusco midvalley selling some jerseys from the teams
playing in the Super 10s... they do stock a few....

anybody know what's going on with the East Coast rugby teams...??? they're winning a lot of tourneys... they must been doing something right over there.... thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by euronymous: Jan 3 2006, 03:36 PM

60 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1644sec    0.33    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:30 PM