Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Daikin aircon, Good or not ?

views

JML
post Jun 23 2015, 02:32 PM

Getting Started
267 posts

sendiri observe lo.. whether they have installer / air cond van or not... haha..
ck_boon
post Jun 23 2015, 02:54 PM

Regular
1,882 posts

QUOTE(lazzy_dogg @ May 31 2011, 12:11 AM)
i think daikin's selling point is the R22 gas inverters.... thats why alot of ppl are buying it....
what is this?
Chigme
post Jul 1 2015, 08:49 AM

Enthusiast
700 posts

I thought York has been rebranded under daikin cooling king. This advert says York ny Johnson control. Anyone care to comment?

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
SUSkimsim
post Jul 1 2015, 06:18 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(Chigme @ Jul 1 2015, 08:49 AM)
I thought York has  been rebranded under daikin cooling king. This advert says York ny Johnson control. Anyone care to comment?
Same under one roof for MFG just the sales management are different department only
kelvinfixx
post Jul 1 2015, 06:25 PM

Regular
1,501 posts

Johnson Controls get back the York brand right from cooling king?
SUSkimsim
post Jul 1 2015, 06:33 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(kelvinfixx @ Jul 1 2015, 06:25 PM)
Johnson Controls get back the York brand right from cooling king?
Cause running GST then temporary close down York, now sale to Johnson controls for reopening again for new transaction.
mghong
post Jul 1 2015, 09:47 PM

Casual
450 posts

QUOTE(kimsim @ Jul 1 2015, 06:33 PM)
Cause running GST then temporary close down York, now sale to Johnson controls for reopening again for new transaction.
Is now daikin = york
estravada
post Jul 2 2015, 03:24 PM

24 posts

The distributor (Sales, Service, Parts) who sells York last time is GA. Now, they no longer sell York and only sell Daikin as they are also part of Daikin Group now. So, they will now provide sales and service for Daikin products, with products coming from the Daikin factory in Malaysia and Thailand.

Starting from July, York is now distributed by a new company under Johnson Control. This new company has no relation to GA, which means different sales and service support. Cannot comment if it is good or bad yet because just started.

One thing confirmed is that the products for York brand now is coming in from China, same product as Haier. You can go to Haier website and you can find same product outlook.

So, Cooling King now is Daikin, no more York. So, for those still want the fast cooling, please look for Daikin now. Do not get conned by sales person in shop as the York Products from China now may not provide you the same cooling effect.

Summary:
York (before): Products from Malaysia
York (now) : Products from China

p/s: this info is from dealer as the salesman servicing the dealers also change for York brand.

Antzfield
post Jul 2 2015, 05:03 PM

Casual
496 posts

QUOTE(estravada @ Jul 2 2015, 03:24 PM)
The distributor (Sales, Service, Parts) who sells York last time is GA. Now, they no longer sell York and only sell Daikin as they are also part of Daikin Group now. So, they will now provide sales and service for Daikin products, with products coming from the Daikin factory in Malaysia and Thailand.

Starting from July, York is now distributed by a new company under Johnson Control. This new company has no relation to GA, which means different sales and service support. Cannot comment if it is good or bad yet because just started.

One thing confirmed is that the products for York brand now is coming in from China, same product as Haier. You can go to Haier website and you can find same product outlook.

So, Cooling King now is Daikin, no more York.  So, for those still want the fast cooling, please look for Daikin now. Do not get conned by sales person in shop as the York Products from China now may not provide you the same cooling effect.

Summary:
York (before): Products from Malaysia
York (now) : Products from China

p/s: this info is from dealer as the salesman servicing the dealers also change for York brand.
Great info and thank you for sharing, this give some insight to lots of people in terms of these 2 brands. rclxms.gif
SUSkimsim
post Jul 2 2015, 06:32 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

Believe me go for Daikin Ga you guys is never get wrong smile.gif
estravada
post Jul 2 2015, 10:34 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(kimsim @ Jul 2 2015, 06:32 PM)
Believe me go for Daikin Ga you guys is never get wrong smile.gif
Totally agree with you. You cannot go wrong with Daikin GA!!
mieza
post Jul 3 2015, 02:03 PM

On my way
538 posts

I want to buy an air cond. Which one should i buy?

1) Daikin FT10L & R09C (R22)

2) Daikin FTN10M & RN10F

3) Daikin FTN10P & RN10F (R410A) - P serial

Thanks.
SUSkimsim
post Jul 3 2015, 02:14 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(mieza @ Jul 3 2015, 02:03 PM)
I want to buy an air cond. Which one should i buy?

1) Daikin FT10L & R09C (R22)

2) Daikin FTN10M & RN10F

3) Daikin FTN10P & RN10F (R410A) - P serial

Thanks.
Amway just avoid R22 to be save your future trouble
Vain
post Aug 19 2015, 11:35 PM

33 posts

Daikin FTE60KV1 2.5HP in living hall
Daikin FT50HV1 2.0HP in master room
Total is 920sqf 2 room type
i having these 2 aircon given and installed in my new soho by developer, i was thinking is it best to change to inverter series sinces soho is under commercial electrical rate. And which brand should i go daikin? panasonic? can give me some advice? Or should I just carry on wt it and get another daikon R22 for my 2nd room, as all the piping and wiring is done and concealed by developer......since now I doing my electrical works I already opened up my plaster ceiling, if need to change to inverter, I need to change piping right? But it would be costly to do so as my compressor is located at the end bout 30-40 feets piping length....situ advice?

16 Pages « < 14 15 16Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0157sec    0.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:44 PM