Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

57 Pages « < 49 50 51 52 53 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Technical Gaming Wireless/Wired Headset (PS4/PS3/Vita), PULSE wireless stereo headset, etc

views

SSJBen
post Mar 16 2014, 03:47 PM

Stars deez nuts.
4,477 posts

QUOTE(playxboxwii @ Mar 16 2014, 12:24 PM)
How is the mic compared to 7.1 ps3 1st headset?
Is it worth to change from 7.1 to gold?

Not interested in pulse bcause battery is my main concern also the 3.5m jack
I do not remember how the original 7.1 sounded like, but I have reason to believe the former would sound better.
toranino
post Mar 16 2014, 07:21 PM

Getting Started
158 posts

QUOTE(SSJBen @ Mar 15 2014, 11:39 PM)
Pretty bad.

Everyone who I have spoke to with the mic said I sounded muffled or worse, popping and static. It might be my mic is faulty, though when there is no popping or static, my muffled voice isn't a very big issue because I do have a peaky voice to begin with.

The popping and static does happen pretty frequently though, apparently.
So is it worth it? What gaming headset should I get for my PS4 and PC?
KKW
post Mar 17 2014, 09:40 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,954 posts

QUOTE(SSJBen @ Mar 11 2014, 05:03 AM)
So.. it pairs up, but audio doesn't come through the headset but through the TV instead?
You can.
But becareful of the amp output on your charger, 1A and below is fine but 2.1A may introduce overvoltage. A lot of people killed their batteries using their iPad chargers, which are 2.1A output.
Thanks bro the for the information smile.gif

Finally I don't need to switch on my ps3 for overnight just to charge my headset biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by KKW: Mar 17 2014, 09:41 AM
playxboxwii
post Apr 12 2014, 02:07 PM

Regular
1,163 posts

QUOTE(SSJBen @ Mar 16 2014, 03:47 PM)
I do not remember how the original 7.1 sounded like, but I have reason to believe the former would sound better.
the 7.1 (2012) i think the mic is acceptable
im using it on ps3..only thing i hate is people can hear my fan which is annoying to them but i did sound clear(acceptable)
also using it on laptop,people said my voice is ok

im thinking of gold wireless headset or razer kraken 7.1
razer kraken got better mic but its wired ..not sure can play on ps4 or not
SSJBen
post Apr 12 2014, 05:41 PM

Stars deez nuts.
4,477 posts

QUOTE(playxboxwii @ Apr 12 2014, 02:07 PM)
the 7.1 (2012) i think the mic is acceptable
im using it on ps3..only thing i hate is people can hear my fan which is annoying to them but i did sound clear(acceptable)
also using it on laptop,people said my voice is ok

im thinking of gold wireless headset or razer kraken 7.1
razer kraken got better mic but its wired ..not sure can play on ps4 or not
Please just stay away from the Kraken 7.1. It doesn't work on the PS4 (or any other consoles) and it sounds like trash. A garbage truck sounds better than the Kraken 7.1.

Go with the Gold if you just need an all-in-one, no fuss headset to work with the PS4. It's decent definitely but I don't find it to particularly excel at anything.
playxboxwii
post Apr 12 2014, 08:46 PM

Regular
1,163 posts

QUOTE(SSJBen @ Apr 12 2014, 05:41 PM)
Please just stay away from the Kraken 7.1. It doesn't work on the PS4 (or any other consoles) and it sounds like trash. A garbage truck sounds better than the Kraken 7.1.

Go with the Gold if you just need an all-in-one, no fuss headset to work with the PS4. It's decent definitely but I don't find it to particularly excel at anything.
thanks..even my friend who owns kraken tell me dont buy kraken but he using kraken pro, but at youtube they got test this kraken 7.1 mic quite good
my fren ask me to buy steelseries or astro but both are out of my budget for a headset
then i have to get gold wireless then..

This post has been edited by playxboxwii: Apr 12 2014, 08:47 PM
onimusha333
post Apr 15 2014, 12:09 AM

Getting Started
169 posts

Maybe this has been asked before, do you guys able to download Headset Companion Apps from the PS store?
Im using Malaysia PSN, and Im unable to search the apps on PS store.

SSJBen
post Apr 15 2014, 04:03 AM

Stars deez nuts.
4,477 posts

Download from the US PSN store.

You guys have to understand, the Pulse Elite and Gold Wireless Headset were never official accesories sold by Sony Malaysia. So that's why there is no companion app on the store.
arju
post Apr 21 2014, 08:34 PM

Getting Started
239 posts

any one can recommend to get the headset from besides the regular heavyarm & impulse out of stock
qisahn
post Apr 22 2014, 09:19 AM

15 posts

QUOTE(arju @ Apr 21 2014, 08:34 PM)
any one can recommend to get the headset from besides the regular heavyarm & impulse out of stock
Good Morning,

Sorry for self promoting, but we do have it for sale on our website, you can order it and choose for delivery here: http://qisahn.com/products/playstation-gold-wireless-headset

Hope mod won't mind, if its breaking the rules let me know and I'll edit this comment smile.gif

Regards,
Jun Hong
Qisahn.com
Gagaloo
post Apr 22 2014, 05:08 PM

38 posts

QUOTE(azizultarjo @ Feb 8 2014, 12:46 PM)
Is Anyone having problem when playing BF4 online using 1st Sony wireless headset on ps4 console?. When I turn on it become very laggy... please help meee
QUOTE(jellybean-fish @ Feb 10 2014, 11:53 AM)
that weird, i try to connect it to PS4 also but only the mic work , do u do any setting on ps4?
so the 1st edition sony 7.1 headset is not really compatible with PS4?
Anyone else any feedback for the 1st gen headset with ps4?

by the way i'm kinda confused, what is the 1st gen headset called? Is just called Sony Wireless 7.1 Headset or Pulse Headset?
becuase my one is 1st gen version, but at the box it got said "Pulse Headset". so confusing.

my one is like this:

user posted image

is it a counterfeit/ recon?

This post has been edited by Gagaloo: Apr 22 2014, 05:10 PM
TSafeeq
post Apr 22 2014, 05:26 PM

Getting Started
237 posts

QUOTE(Gagaloo @ Apr 22 2014, 05:08 PM)

by the way i'm kinda confused, what is the 1st gen headset called? Is just called Sony Wireless 7.1 Headset or Pulse Headset?
becuase my one is 1st gen version, but at the box it got said "Pulse Headset". so confusing.

my one is like this:

user posted image

^ Can't view your picture but I'm assuming yours is the first gen one. It's called 7.1 Pulse Wireless Headset. The 2nd one Pulse Elite. Theres no counterfeit product for this if i'm not mistaken.
camron
post Apr 22 2014, 05:29 PM

不能说的秘密
1,346 posts

QUOTE(Gagaloo @ Apr 22 2014, 05:08 PM)

my one is like this:

user posted image

i have this headset for my ps3... Using under my ps4 NOW until i bought the new GOLD Headset then i no longer use the 1st.
Unless my GOLD Headset is running out of juice.

No problem for me to use in my ps4 while gaming online.
Can voice chat with my friends too.

Gagaloo
post Apr 22 2014, 05:33 PM

38 posts

QUOTE(afeeq @ Apr 22 2014, 05:26 PM)
^ Can't view your picture but I'm assuming yours is the first gen one. It's called 7.1 Pulse Wireless Headset. The 2nd one Pulse Elite. Theres no counterfeit product for this if i'm not mistaken.
Can view it now bro?
user posted image

My one is exactly like in that pic, it says Pulse Headset, but it's the first gen version.

QUOTE(camron @ Apr 22 2014, 05:29 PM)
i have this headset for my ps3... Using under my ps4 NOW until i bought the new GOLD Headset then i no longer use the 1st.
Unless my GOLD Headset is running out of juice.

No problem for me to use in my ps4 while gaming online.
Can voice chat with my friends too.
Thanks for the feedback bro, later when I buy ps4 don't need to get new headset thumbup.gif

Your one at the box it says "Pulse Headset" also?
camron
post Apr 22 2014, 05:36 PM

不能说的秘密
1,346 posts

QUOTE(Gagaloo @ Apr 22 2014, 05:33 PM)
Can view it now bro?
user posted image

My one is exactly like in that pic, it says Pulse Headset, but it's the first gen version.
Thanks for the feedback bro, later when I buy ps4 don't need to get new headset  thumbup.gif

Your one at the box it says "Pulse Headset" also?
I bought the GOLD as my 1st Gen ear pads peeled off.
Ya you dont have to get new headset unless you really need it.

I couldn't remember that what the box state edi..
Sony Wireless 7.1 Headset? laugh.gif
celciuz
post May 10 2014, 05:20 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,512 posts

Hi, I just got my Gold Stereo. I read the manuals mentioned there's an Headset Companion App I could download to tweak the settings. However I'm not able to search for the app in the store. I'm new to PS3 =/.
qisahn
post May 10 2014, 05:51 PM

15 posts

QUOTE(celciuz @ May 10 2014, 05:20 PM)
Hi, I just got my Gold Stereo. I read the manuals mentioned there's an Headset Companion App I could download to tweak the settings. However I'm not able to search for the app in the store. I'm new to PS3 =/.
Heya, you can follow this guide here to get the Companion App on your PS3: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Pla...e/td-p/43166196

I'm using one myself, but on PS3 you don't have a per game setting from the game developer, its just the standard Shooter, Fighting, Horror presets. Only PS4's Companion App will have that function + the usual presets.

Regards,
Jun Hong
celciuz
post May 10 2014, 05:59 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,512 posts

QUOTE(qisahn @ May 10 2014, 05:51 PM)
Heya, you can follow this guide here to get the Companion App on your PS3: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Pla...e/td-p/43166196

I'm using one myself, but on PS3 you don't have a per game setting from the game developer, its just the standard Shooter, Fighting, Horror presets. Only PS4's Companion App will have that function + the usual presets.

Regards,
Jun Hong
I can't even find the app on store sad.gif, I'm using PSN Msia account is this app available for Msia yet?

Also secondly, how do I enable the 7.1 surround? As long VSS is turned on, regardless what settings I set in the game menu (stereo, headphones, 5.1, 7.1 for example) it will output to 7.1?
SSJBen
post May 10 2014, 07:12 PM

Stars deez nuts.
4,477 posts

QUOTE(celciuz @ May 10 2014, 05:59 PM)
I can't even find the app on store sad.gif, I'm using PSN Msia account is this app available for Msia yet?

Also secondly, how do I enable the 7.1 surround? As long VSS is turned on, regardless what settings I set in the game menu (stereo, headphones, 5.1, 7.1 for example) it will output to 7.1?
Just create a US PSN account and download it from there, takes less than 5 minutes.

Yes, you just turn VSS on and virtual surround is enabled. Technically speaking, Sony's VSS takes a source (in this case the game) and upmix the audio info which is usually LPCM 2.0 into 7 channels. So it doesn't matter what you choose in game, the PS3/PS4 will always tell the headset to take a 2.0 channel for the best compability.
celciuz
post May 10 2014, 07:39 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,512 posts

QUOTE(SSJBen @ May 10 2014, 07:12 PM)
Just create a US PSN account and download it from there, takes less than 5 minutes.

Yes, you just turn VSS on and virtual surround is enabled. Technically speaking, Sony's VSS takes a source (in this case the game) and upmix the audio info which is usually LPCM 2.0 into 7 channels. So it doesn't matter what you choose in game, the PS3/PS4 will always tell the headset to take a 2.0 channel for the best compability.
Thanks! Saw the app on US account instead =). Ah I see so as long VSS is turned on, it's running on 7.1.

57 Pages « < 49 50 51 52 53 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0414sec    0.30    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:23 PM