Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Complaint about GDEX services, rampage!! arrrghhh!!!

razz03
post Jan 1 2017, 12:08 PM

Getting Started
89 posts

Same here guys!

I bought a winter boot from lazada since November and till this day I didn't get my parcel. call the office center is a waste of time. going to their office outlet in shah alam waste of gas and time. the employee is so rude and the best part is I saw and heard the phone ringing and the people don't give af..

until now lazada and gdex did not reply email
mad.gif
victorian
post Jan 1 2017, 02:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!!
4,821 posts

mine bought from uniqlo since 3 days ago didnt update at all
Neosage
post Jan 3 2017, 10:22 AM

11 posts

Now here's the clincher!

Look at another proof I will show you and see the difference! Merchants please, seriously for both our sakes, its better off you spend your personal money delivering than relying on these scammers. I have given you proof!

This proof below shows you what is dedicated services, BY OVERSEAS DELIVERY NO LESS! AND COMING FROM USA WHO IS ACTUALLY CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS MORE THAN FUCKING PRETEND MALAYSIANS! YET THEY MANAGE TO DELIVER THE PRODUCT!

NO fuck you for saying owh its ovesea package no wonder, FUCK YOU YOU IMBECILE FOOL! DHL and many other delivery companies are UNIVERSAL! They dont adhere to one country, they may originate there but like Air Asia, they don't claim to be one country organized. They are universal for a reason! They provide excellent service and are the same with local universal deliverers such as city link, ninja van and the like. The only way POSTAL beats DIGITAL is by PARCEL and if they cant even get that right, honestly they should not even exist, bloody pacats!

I had more than 40% merchants who had to organized the delivery themselves and 60% of packages in which there was halfway point where I had to collect outside the FUCKING WRITTEN DESTINATION POINT! WTF IS YOUR JOB IF YOU CANT GET TO DESTINATION POINT?! WHY PROVIDE SERVICE GTFO! LET OTHERS MORE MOTIVATED AND MORE WILLING DO IT!

The proof is attached below, compare the dates, the speed and what all they are doing! and how fast, now compare not only GDEX but the REST OF THE LAZY SCUMBAGS THAT DONT DESERVE THE NAME DELIVERY OR COURIER SERVICE (ie. skynet, etc) Some times EVEN POS LAJU BEAT THESE FUCKERS I MEAN WTF DUDE! If you cant even beat government service why do you even bother?

Sigh, when will merchants realise they are not only fucking themselves, they are fucking us too

This post has been edited by Neosage: Jan 3 2017, 10:26 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
alwinnng
post Jan 12 2017, 03:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,296 posts

Gdex is shit

I was told by them that their courier service dont deliver bigger items in weekdays

Only deliver big items on weekends and imo thats stupud.
alwinnng
post Jan 12 2017, 03:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,296 posts

QUOTE(razz03 @ Jan 1 2017, 12:08 PM)
Same here guys!

I bought a winter boot from lazada since November and till this day I didn't get my parcel. call the office center is a waste of time. going to their office outlet in shah alam waste of gas and time. the employee is so rude and the best part is I saw and heard the phone ringing and the people don't give af..

mad.gif
Lazada also like shit already

Say cannot do anything about that.. courier is courier problem.. item sent is sent..
deckhand
post Feb 15 2017, 08:16 PM

46 posts

Guys, what does the "Undelivered due to Customer Requests OC" means?
xplod360
post May 16 2017, 03:26 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(Neosage @ Jan 3 2017, 10:22 AM)
Now here's the clincher!

Look at another proof I will show you and see the difference! Merchants please, seriously for both our sakes, its better off you spend your personal money delivering than relying on these scammers. I have given you proof!

This proof below shows you what is dedicated services, BY OVERSEAS DELIVERY NO LESS! AND COMING FROM USA WHO IS ACTUALLY CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS MORE THAN FUCKING PRETEND MALAYSIANS! YET THEY MANAGE TO DELIVER THE PRODUCT!

NO fuck you for saying owh its ovesea package no wonder, FUCK YOU YOU IMBECILE FOOL! DHL and many other delivery companies are UNIVERSAL! They dont adhere to one country, they may originate there but like Air Asia, they don't claim to be one country organized. They are universal for a reason! They provide excellent service and are the same with local universal deliverers such as city link, ninja van and the like. The only way POSTAL beats DIGITAL is by PARCEL and if they cant even get that right, honestly they should not even exist, bloody pacats!

I had more than 40% merchants who had to organized the delivery themselves and 60% of packages in which there was halfway point where I had to collect outside the FUCKING WRITTEN DESTINATION POINT! WTF IS YOUR JOB IF YOU CANT GET TO DESTINATION POINT?! WHY PROVIDE SERVICE GTFO! LET OTHERS MORE MOTIVATED AND MORE WILLING DO IT!

The proof is attached below, compare the dates, the speed and what all they are doing! and how fast, now compare not only GDEX but the REST OF THE LAZY SCUMBAGS THAT DONT DESERVE THE NAME DELIVERY OR COURIER SERVICE (ie. skynet, etc) Some times EVEN POS LAJU BEAT THESE FUCKERS I MEAN WTF DUDE! If you cant even beat government service why do you even bother?

Sigh, when will merchants realise they are not only fucking themselves, they are fucking us too
Wow...i am so psyched up just only by listening to your explanation.. Let's burn their warehouse dude..lol

Anyway i did experience 1 or 2 hiccup.. Now waiting the latest from Gdex. It is supposed to be fast because adjacent delivery, i hope so.......sigh!
sonyfanzz
post Dec 19 2017, 07:30 PM

On my way
682 posts

QUOTE(razz03 @ Jan 1 2017, 12:08 PM)
Same here guys!

the employee is so rude and the best part is I saw and heard the phone ringing and the people don't give af..

mad.gif
saw that too when I go and pick up my package... puke.gif
rainwinter
post Dec 20 2017, 12:38 PM

0 posts

Hi all, please spare 10 minutes to complaint to MCMC at aduanskmm@cmc.gov.my
GdEx is treating their customers like shi*! I have lodged a complaint. Please others do the same too. Provide tracking number and explained how lousy the service and the delayed date they sent the parcel to you.
kiranchandra
post Aug 6 2018, 02:56 PM

0 posts

Hello

You can track GDEX Shipments directly from TRACK DELIVERY

ALL u need to have is the GDEX Parcel number then TRACK GDEX SHIPMENT then u get the status within few second.

also u can get notification biggrin.gif rclxms.gif

kipsydc
post Sep 16 2019, 07:06 PM

12 posts

💯
Aerobrain
post Dec 17 2019, 01:15 PM

37 posts

Just happened to me. I purposely stay home because they send sms telling they comming. At 1049am. Waited waited waited. Then hand itchy 1245 go track at website mather faker the result show unable to deliver no one at home 1230 wtf.... Didnt see them oso serdang area.

This post has been edited by Aerobrain: Dec 17 2019, 01:15 PM

7 Pages « < 5 6 7Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0187sec    0.23    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:22 PM