Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

96 Pages « < 91 92 93 94 95 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Bandmates And Band Seekers, Searching for new band members

views

hachidham
post May 31 2019, 12:26 PM

6 posts

Hi! i'm looking for a keyboardist. the band based of pop punk. anyone interest please hit me up.
can check out our songs in spotify. just search Under Five.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YebWrlDFS_s
this is one of our song.
tak semenggah mana pun. still learning.
MichaelUA
post Jun 1 2019, 01:38 AM

5 posts

HI, I am a piano/keyboard player looking for a malay female vocalist for function on July,6th. Any suggestions are welcome. Please, pm for more details. Thanks. My website www.7notes.biz
sony_tact
post Jun 1 2019, 10:45 PM

35 posts

QUOTE(MichaelUA @ Jun 1 2019, 01:38 AM)
HI, I am a piano/keyboard player looking for a malay female vocalist for function on July,6th. Any suggestions are welcome. Please, pm for more details. Thanks. My website www.7notes.biz
Are u interested to play in a band?
MichaelUA
post Jun 2 2019, 12:55 AM

5 posts

QUOTE(sony_tact @ Jun 1 2019, 10:45 PM)
Are u interested to play in a band?
Thank you very much for your offer! smile.gif Unfortunately, I cannot be a regular participant of the band. I am composing, arranging and teaching music so my schedule is just not suitable for the band. But if sometimes you need to substitute your keyboardist we can discuss biggrin.gif
quarantined
post Jun 10 2019, 11:35 AM

Create Not Imitate
3,390 posts

Just trying my luck.. anyone wants to jam some folk, blues, americana, indie/alternative, southern rock that kind of music??
Going for the gritty, dark, serious songs, but in a more carefree, (maybe) progressive touch than refined, purist vibe.
Don't mind gothic/desert/black metal influences.

Songs like While My Guitar Gently Sleeps, Almost Cut My Hair(CSNY), stuff from Peter Green, Graveyard, Witchcraft, Neil Young, Dawes, Nick Cave, Chelsea Wolfe, Madrugada, Black Keys...

I play guitars
KL area

This post has been edited by quarantined: Jun 17 2019, 05:42 PM
nasscmw
post Jun 28 2019, 05:26 PM

Getting Started
91 posts

Looking for a drummer who can play 80s rock such as Motley Crue, Ratt, GNR, Whitesnake Dio and many more. We can do abit more modern rock here and there as well. PM/whatsapp if interested!

1) looking for: Drummer

2) instruments: Guitars, Bass, vocals

3) I Play the: Guitar

3) influences/preferences:GNR, Bon Jovi, Ratt, Motley Crue

4) location: Hartamas/PJ

5) Our requirements: Weekly jam sessions and target to hit the 30 song mark

Whatsapp: 012-3042351/contact me via PM/DM
ashportal
post Jul 5 2019, 01:24 PM

Enthusiast
750 posts

Hi I'm looking for a vocalist able to do classic rock , kapak rock metal malaysia and modern rock, for Rawang, sungai buloh, puncak alam area, please PM me

band ready to go
trogdor1oh1
post Jul 9 2019, 10:55 AM

Getting Started
101 posts

Hey everyone! Meelz here, keen on starting a new project. I'm a multi-instrumental Youtube musician hoping to start a band for gigging and hopefully more opportunities.
I do pop-punk and metalcore, with a touch of video game and hip-hop influence.

1) looking for: Drummers, bassists and guitarists. Keyboardists/DJs would also be nice!
2) instrument: I sing and play guitar
3) influences/preferences: A Day To Remember, blink-182, Simple Plan, Limp Bizkit, Neck Deep
4) location: Kota Damansara (willing to travel a reasonable distance)
5) my requirements: I've got a bunch of songs I've already written and really want to play those. Gigging's also very important
6) Add info: Check out some of my originals!

Slowest Ant
post Jul 9 2019, 12:59 PM

33 posts

QUOTE(trogdor1oh1 @ Jul 9 2019, 10:55 AM)
Hey everyone! Meelz here, keen on starting a new project. I'm a multi-instrumental Youtube musician hoping to start a band for gigging and hopefully more opportunities.
I do pop-punk and metalcore, with a touch of video game and hip-hop influence.

1) looking for: Drummers, bassists and guitarists. Keyboardists/DJs would also be nice!
2) instrument: I sing and play guitar
3) influences/preferences: A Day To Remember, blink-182, Simple Plan, Limp Bizkit, Neck Deep
4) location: Kota Damansara (willing to travel a reasonable distance)
5) my requirements: I've got a bunch of songs I've already written and really want to play those. Gigging's also very important
6) Add info: Check out some of my originals!

Nice influences and good stuffs you did bro.

I'm not really a good drummer bro but would like to give a try rclxub.gif

whatssap me @ 0172732287 (FK)

This post has been edited by Slowest Ant: Jul 9 2019, 12:59 PM
lynmz
post Jul 21 2019, 02:40 PM

Getting Started
68 posts

Hi fellow LYN members. Just trying out luck in finding mates to play songs with! I wouldn't say to the extent that I'm looking for band members, but I for once would love to try and have a jamming session just for the sake of experiencing it.

A bit of a background; I play electric guitar at home as a side hobby, picked it up and self-taught years back, just simply because I like to play songs that I love listening to. Close to zero music theory knowledge, and rely heavily of readily available tabs and guitar covers on Youtube to learn the songs that I want. My social circle don't really have anyone else that play instruments, let alone the same songs I like to play, therefore here I am. Never played my guitar outside of my bedroom in front of my PC.

So, if you are in a similar situation with very much similar interests in music, then that is fine!

1. state the instrument(s) you play; Electric Guitar
2. your influences/musical preferences; ANISONGs & JRock (ONE OK ROCK, BANDMAID, MY FIRST STORY, AKFG, SCANDAL, LiSA, Aimer, Vocaloid, Girl Dead Monster, Passcode and anywhere in between. If you watch the mainstream Anime and there is a kickass song with awesome riffs, most likely I know the song as well, however not necessarily I know how to play it,but yeah. Hope you get the idea)
3. looking for who; vocalist, drummer, lead guitarist
4. his/her influences/musical preferences; similar as mine - refer above
5. your requirements (e.g. must be able to play drums with double/twin pedal, etc.); and/or : As long as you have an interest in joining my quest in finding fellow mates to play with just for the heck of it, I'm good
6. any other related requirements: No idea what to request for actually, but you may DM me if you have any questions and I shall answer them.

I do have some recordings of my guitar covers uploaded in YT, you may find them at the following link if you wish. Very noob basic recording, you have been warned laugh.gif

https://youtu.be/UieqetuUso0

Cheers and have a good weekend! You may reach me via DM here in forum anytime and I shall reply asap. Thanks!

EDIT 17th Aug 2019: We are currently only looking for a DRUMMER! PM me if interested!

This post has been edited by lynmz: Aug 17 2019, 11:08 PM
Giboman
post Jul 22 2019, 04:36 PM

16 posts

Rock guitarist looking for good musicians for a 70's to modern day performing cover band.

Whitesnake, G'n'R, Aerosmith, Queen, Zepplin, Toto, Halestorm, Scorpions, Maiden, Floyd, Rush, Shenker, Genesis, Purple, AC/DC, Thin Lizzy, UFO, The Police, Skynard, Van Halen, Clapton, Hendrix etc.

Experience not necessary, dedication and time essential.
Message me if you are interested
usermode
post Jul 25 2019, 12:19 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(lynmz @ Jul 21 2019, 02:40 PM)
Hi fellow LYN members. Just trying out luck in finding mates to play songs with! I wouldn't say to the extent that I'm looking for band members, but I for once would love to try and have a jamming session just for the sake of experiencing it.

A bit of a background; I play electric guitar at home as a side hobby, picked it up and self-taught years back, just simply because I like to play songs that I love listening to. Close to zero music theory knowledge, and rely heavily of readily available tabs and guitar covers on Youtube to learn the songs that I want. My social circle don't really have anyone else that play instruments, let alone the same songs I like to play, therefore here I am. Never played my guitar outside of my bedroom in front of my PC.

So, if you are in a similar situation with very much similar interests in music, then that is fine!

1. state the instrument(s) you play; Electric Guitar
2. your influences/musical preferences; ANISONGs & JRock (ONE OK ROCK, BANDMAID, MY FIRST STORY, AKFG, SCANDAL, LiSA, Aimer, Vocaloid, Girl Dead Monster, Passcode and anywhere in between. If you watch the mainstream Anime and there is a kickass song with awesome riffs, most likely I know the song as well, however not necessarily I know how to play it,but yeah. Hope you get the idea)
3. looking for who; vocalist, bassist, drummer, 2nd guitarist
4. his/her influences/musical preferences; similar as mine - refer above
5. your requirements (e.g. must be able to play drums with double/twin pedal, etc.); and/or : As long as you have an interest in joining my quest in finding fellow mates to play with just for the heck of it, I'm good
6. any other related requirements: No idea what to request for actually, but you may DM me if you have any questions and I shall answer them.

I do have some recordings of my guitar covers uploaded in YT, you may find them at the following link if you wish. Very noob basic recording, you have been warned laugh.gif

https://youtu.be/UieqetuUso0

Cheers and have a good weekend! You may reach me via DM here in forum anytime and I shall reply asap. Thanks!
my current cup of tea! bassist here bro. UGPM. biggrin.gif
nasscmw
post Jul 29 2019, 04:38 PM

Getting Started
91 posts

Looking for a bass player who can play 80s rock such as Motley Crue, Ratt, GNR, Whitesnake Dio and many more. We can do abit more modern rock here and there as well. PM/whatsapp if interested!

1) looking for: bassist/bass player

2) instruments: Guitars, vocals, drums

3) I Play the: Guitar

3) influences/preferences:GNR, Bon Jovi, Ratt, Motley Crue

4) location: Hartamas/PJ

5) Our requirements: Weekly jam sessions and target to hit the 30 song mark

Whatsapp: 012-3042351/contact me via PM/DM
Khalis88
post Aug 3 2019, 02:33 AM

6 posts

Looking for a Drummer

1) Instrument: Drums

2) Influences/Preferences:Influence in drumming such as:
- Alex Bent
- Chris Adler
- Luke Holland
- Travis Barker
- Joey Jordison
- Jay Weinberg
& Etc

3) Location: Looking for someone who's live in KL or able to come and practice somewhere near ampang vacinity.

4) Requirements: Good in communication,passionate,has similar musical interest & own personal gears are a plus. Drummer is advice to able to play twin pedal/bass.

5) Add info: We'll give you the original songs that we've wrote for audition or just for casual jamm session.Who knows we can play in small/big gigs near the future or even having an album?

Contact us if interested:
012 - 308 1641 (Hamzi)
017 - 584 0364 (Khalis)

This post has been edited by Khalis88: Aug 3 2019, 02:36 AM
Slowest Ant
post Aug 5 2019, 09:21 AM

33 posts

QUOTE(Khalis88 @ Aug 3 2019, 02:33 AM)
Looking for a Drummer

1) Instrument: Drums

2) Influences/Preferences:Influence in drumming such as:
- Alex Bent
- Chris Adler
- Luke Holland
- Travis Barker
- Joey Jordison
- Jay Weinberg
& Etc

3) Location: Looking for someone who's live in KL or able to come and practice somewhere near ampang vacinity.

4) Requirements: Good in communication,passionate,has similar musical interest & own personal gears are a plus. Drummer is advice to able to play twin pedal/bass.

5) Add info: We'll give you the original songs that we've wrote for audition or just for casual jamm session.Who knows we can play in small/big gigs near the future or even having an album?

Contact us if interested:
012 - 308 1641 (Hamzi)
017 - 584 0364 (Khalis)
Interesting Drummer Influences, But i'm not pro to play like them. hahahahah bangwall.gif cry.gif
Khalis88
post Aug 5 2019, 10:36 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(Slowest Ant @ Aug 5 2019, 09:21 AM)
Interesting Drummer Influences, But i'm not pro to play like them. hahahahah  bangwall.gif  cry.gif
Hi bro,

Just influence bro, not play actually like them. Interested bro? brows.gif brows.gif
Slowest Ant
post Aug 5 2019, 10:57 AM

33 posts

QUOTE(Khalis88 @ Aug 5 2019, 10:36 AM)
Hi bro,

Just influence bro, not play actually like them. Interested bro?  brows.gif  brows.gif
Boleh try for fun if you dont mind, I'm around Cheras - Kajang je. ohmy.gif rclxms.gif
Khalis88
post Aug 6 2019, 09:50 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(Slowest Ant @ Aug 5 2019, 10:57 AM)
Boleh try for fun if you dont mind, I'm around Cheras - Kajang je.  ohmy.gif  rclxms.gif
Ok bro, give me your mobile number nnt saya whatsapp hehehe
Slowest Ant
post Aug 10 2019, 06:54 PM

33 posts

QUOTE(Khalis88 @ Aug 6 2019, 09:50 AM)
Ok bro, give me your mobile number nnt saya whatsapp hehehe
Sorry late reply! 0172732287
Slowest Ant
post Aug 10 2019, 06:57 PM

33 posts

Greetings, I wanted to form a project & currently looking for the following musicians:

Instruments:
• Guitarist (Lead)
• Bassist

Preferred Genre:

• Korn, Limp Bizkit, System of A Down, Audio Slave, Slipknot, Breaking Benjamin, Alter Bridge, Static X, P.O.D., Papa Roach, Disturbed, Inflames, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, & so related.

Preferred area:

• Cheras, Kajang, Petaling Jaya, Puchong (Unless you're willing to travel)

Additional Info:

• We play casually & enjoy. Stress free, no worries. If things get serious, we can sit down and talk further about gigs, originals and stuffs.

Whatssap/Call me if you're interested: 0172732287 (FK)

96 Pages « < 91 92 93 94 95 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0151sec    0.39    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:25 PM