Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Bandmates And Band Seekers, Searching for new band members

views

scott9999
post Dec 4 2019, 09:50 AM

27 posts

state the instrument(s) you play; guitar

3. looking for who; -Band members
4. his/her influences/musical preferences;- Deep purple, Eagles, Green Day, Led Zeppelin, Coldplay, abit of heavy, instrumentals, can play anything to learn
5. your requirements (e.g. must be able to play drums with double/twin pedal, etc.); and/or- if have own equipment will be good-just semi-committed band, can jam 2-3 times a month, just to have a good time, can even perform if we get very good

I'm in my mid 20's, looking to gain more friends and experience and to learn more!

This post has been edited by scott9999: Dec 23 2019, 12:36 AM
bencheong92
post Dec 7 2019, 02:50 PM

4 posts

Drummer looking to jam to pass time. Regular church drummer looking for a good time and to play in gigs even. Posted some years back but decide to look around again.

1) looking for: Band

2) instruments: I play the drums

3) influences/preferences: From modern pop, rock to hiphop, jazz, soul, metal and even j-rock.

4) location: PJ/Damansara

5) Looking for: Bandmates to have a great time and possible gigs

Hit me up at 016-6425578! smile.gif

mcdeck
post Dec 17 2019, 05:33 PM

Getting Started
287 posts

QUOTE(ken_ellisya @ Nov 20 2019, 03:11 PM)
1) looking for: Guitarist

2) instrument: Guitar

3) influences/preferences: As I Lay Dying, Parkway Drive, August Burn Red, Miss May I, BFMV and you know, something similar.

4) location: Jamming session around Klang Valley.

5) my requirements: Preferably age between 25-40, possessed own gear and transport, good discipline, can get along well with band mates and committed.

6) Add info: I'm helping my friend here, so basically it's a metalcore band. They got original song but below are the setlist they've gave me for starter :

1) As I Lay Dying - Through Struggle
2) August Burn Red - Composure
3) Parkway Drive - Vice Grip
4) Bullet for My Valentine - Waking The Demon
5) Lamb of God - Walk with Me in Hell

If anyone interested, just text me @0176041607 , Thank you!
Woaww. I wish I am near the area. I can go with the Composure and some PWD stuff. Usually breaks the studio with Boneyards. May I know the band name if you don't mind.

myxamhatosis
post Jan 2 2020, 05:13 PM

11 posts

hm

This post has been edited by myxamhatosis: Jan 2 2020, 05:54 PM
headcrab3
post Jan 9 2020, 06:16 PM

1 posts

Hi there Kawans, we're a new-ish 4-piece Alt Rock that's looking for a new member to expand our original sound and song ideas! Music-wise we just want to try add our own twist to the old Rock genre, some adds like dark creepy vibes/mysterious atmospheres, something weird and exotic (at least for Rock) and then to mold it into something memorable and hopefully still listenable.

1) looking for: Someone cool
2) instrument: Guitarist or Keyboardist
3) influences/preferences: Led Zeppelin, Jeff Buckley, Alice in Chains, Lana Del Rey, Musicals (like Disney/Phantom), Queen, Halloween type movie soundtracks
4) location: Around KL
5) my requirements: Someone who can be committed and super into the song writing process, preferably you've got some gear/technique that can showcase some exotic/mysterious sounds! Skillwise we'd prefer if you already know your way around the instrument but we're not so teknikal ourselves so chill (bonus if you can do backing vocals, or know how to do music production or listen to lots of stuff outside of Rock) smile.gif

Sorry for the long essay, here are some rough live snippets of our original songs as a sample (with headphones will sound better), we want to do something like that but lebih dark and power sikit hahaha, our songs are still pretty lacking and cliche so far I think, hopefully you can help us get better!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XBeaeQ7Lx...SaIS1TX03Bdjx-f

If you're interested do whatsapp me at 016-2453440!

This post has been edited by headcrab3: Jan 9 2020, 06:20 PM
ToGo
post Jan 13 2020, 04:39 PM

On my way
506 posts

Looking for music friends to play video game music.
Sample song : Final Fantasy, Mario, Zelda, Street Fighter and etc
I play keyboard
Looking for Drum, Bass, Guitar, Second Keyboard, Violin, Wind instruments etc
Jamming place : jam with headphones at My house or Hartamas Studio.
Jamming time : Sunday 2pm to 5pm. Every 2 weeks once.
Must be passionate , committed, practised for jamming and prepared
Attitude decide everything
WhatsApp me : 0124158781
Fiery Jack P
post Jan 26 2020, 05:37 PM

Probation
1 posts

Looking for singers/musicians for a band centred on Hard Rock Boogie.

The foundation will be a large slice of vintage Status Quo, and then topped up with material of a similar groove, maybe some UFO, maybe some ZZ Top, maybe some early ACDC (Bon Scott era). Maybe other material, with the key requirement that it must be packed with foot-tapping goodness.

OUR MISSION : Smiling faces. Dancing feet. Good times

OUR VISION : Strictly no hairspray or leather trousers. Just jeans & T-shirts and rocking hard n fast.

If you are tuned to our wavelength, let us know that you're there ...

improvobot
post Feb 20 2020, 12:01 PM

6 posts

Hey,

We are a band of 3 ( female vocalist, drummer, guitarist ) looking for a bassist and keyboard player ( surprise, surprise )

Heavy leanings to funk, rnb and blues. Mostly covers with a twist, we have one original and we'd like to move to do more.

Weekly jam sessions around Damansara area. Do get in touch if you're up for it.
miqa
post Mar 1 2020, 12:25 PM

40 posts

-

This post has been edited by miqa: Mar 21 2020, 10:39 PM
demetrius
post Jun 10 2020, 04:01 PM

2 posts

Hi guys,

Looking for jamkazam users to jam out. For fun mostly, but the platform allows for more freedom in timing and perhaps more sessions.

Currently forming a band - mostly beginners, but we currently have a guitarist, bassist and a drummer (abroad). Incoming singer, keyboardist. Not everyone is available and hence a pool of players would be best for some spontaneity.

Mostly based in the Klang valley (except drummer) but as long as latency is bearable we can go!

1) looking for: jamkazam users
2) instrument: any, really. But a room should not exceed 8 players at a time
3) influences/preferences: English/Malay pop and rock for now. Each musician has their own preferences but are willing to learn new stuff.
4) location: own respective homes. Need Ethernet though
5) my requirements: have jamkazam and its required equipment sorted out, or have the courage to deal with networking/router/internet service provider/general tech issues. We can assist in troubleshooting

Tag: jamkazam malaysia

This post has been edited by demetrius: Jun 10 2020, 05:14 PM
Slowest Ant
post Jul 2 2020, 12:31 PM

33 posts

BASSIST WANTED FOR A ROCK PROJECT!

Let's make it short,

1) Looking for : Bassist

2) Instrument :Electric Bass Guitar (It'll be cool if you can play the Double Bass/Cello)

3) Influences/Preferences: Rock, Pop Rock, Alternative Rock & Nu-Metal. (Nothing heavier or lesser)

4) Location: Preferably Cheras, Kajang, Cyberjaya or Puchong (Unless you're willing to travel)

5) Requirement: Compulsory, Human being (Boy or girl) & Having your own Bass guitar. Bonus! if you can sing (to do some back up vocals)

Interested? Great! Whatssap me F.K. (0172732287)

Cheers!

This post has been edited by Slowest Ant: Jul 2 2020, 12:33 PM
Friemanjeff95
post Oct 3 2020, 03:57 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(scott9999 @ Dec 4 2019, 09:50 AM)
state the instrument(s) you play; guitar

3. looking for who; -Band members
4. his/her influences/musical preferences;- Deep purple, Eagles, Green Day, Led Zeppelin, Coldplay, abit of heavy, instrumentals, can play anything to learn
5. your requirements (e.g. must be able to play drums with double/twin pedal, etc.); and/or- if have own equipment will be good-just semi-committed band, can jam 2-3 times a month, just to have a good time, can even perform if we get very good
I'm in my mid 20's, looking to gain more friends and experience and to learn more!
CondorHeroes
post Nov 16 2020, 06:59 PM

8 posts

Keyboard player looking for band to cover Pink Floyd songs. I play keyboard for quite some time, able to play by ear. Learning on synth, looper and DAW to open more possibilities.

Also open to R&B, Blues or pop band.

Please contact me at, Esla

This post has been edited by CondorHeroes: Oct 10 2023, 01:38 PM
flazefloyd
post Dec 29 2020, 03:30 PM

2 posts

1) looking for: 2nd lead guitarist (to play guitar harmonies song) and bassist

2) instrument: guitar & bass

3) influences/preferences: Tony Macalpine, Racer X, 80's shred, heavy metal and you know, something similar.

4) location: Jamming session around Kota Damansara/Shah Alam/Subang Jaya/PJ

5) my requirements: possessed own gear and transport, good discipline, willing to learn, no rockstar attitude and committed.

6) This will be a fun project band, prefer a bandmate with a day time job. below are the setlist for starter.

1) Phallic Tractor - Racer X
2) Fire of Rock - Racer X
3) Tony MacAlpine - Tears of Sahara
4) Tony MacAlpine - King's Cup
5) Tony MacAlpine - Dreamstate

If anyone interested, just text me @011-14961614 , Thank you!
razzims
post Jan 15 2021, 09:56 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

we 3 friends looking for a vocalist. jamming just for fun. influence is 90s rock, smashing pumpkin, stp, etc2. our lead guitarist is at terengganu. wassap 017 5526402
prodigium P
post Feb 16 2021, 05:17 PM

Probation
1 posts

Hello, we're a couple of musicians in our early 20s looking for a drummer.

1) looking for: A metal drummer
2) instrument: Drums
3) influences/preferences: the Big 4, Gojira, Opeth, Death, or Mastodon.
4) location: KL/Selangor
5) my requirements: should be prepared to record, perform live, blastbeats and double bass pedals are highly appreciated.
6) Add info: contact 012-4541699 for further information
Ashraf Farid
post Mar 9 2021, 02:21 AM

Getting Started
101 posts

Oh man, dunno if this place still got traffic or all kena covid liao.

Anyways, looking for a drummer. I'd like to write a rock musical that takes it on the heavier side of things - but still melodic. My biggest inspirations are early Muse and Modest Mouse. Wanna try to write songs with very busy bass and drums and drawn out melodic vocals and guitars.

I have a few ideas written already. Attached is a sample of the kinds of basslines I like to write:

This is a midi of the bassline plus possible melody: https://soundcloud.com/user-74882898/lady-m...orus-am-g-am-em

I would like to meet up with you at some mamak then we terus masuk studio jam for a bit, see what we can cook up smile.gif For me the bass and drums are the backbone, everything else can add later smile.gif

1) looking for: A drummer
2) instrument: bass
3) influences/preferences: Animals as Leaders, QOTSA, Muse, Clipping, IDKHBTFU, Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand
4) location: KL/Selangor preferably cheras
5) my requirements: jangan sohai sangat sudah la - god knows I'm sohai enough already
6) Add info: 0163399806

Attached File(s)
Attached File  WhatsApp_Audio_2021_03_02_at_8.59.29_PM.mp3 ( 9.79mb ) Number of downloads: 22
demetrius
post Mar 15 2021, 02:43 PM

2 posts

Looking for band to jam for fun. Looking to hone my craft, expand my horizons and make new friends!

1. Instrument I play:
bass guitar, and a bit of cajon.
I'm sort of a beginner with about 2yrs experience on the bass.

2. My influences/musical preferences:
Pop, rock, alt rock, funk. Dipping my toes into some swing jazz but not ready for it yet.
Learning from the likes of joe dart, pino palladino, francis rocco prestia etc.
I listen to Vulfpeck, famous alt rock tunes, john mayer (from his earlier days) etc

3. looking for who:
A band to jam with.

4. his/her influences/musical preferences:
I'm willing to learn most genres, except maybe metal XD

5. My requirements:
Must be within Klang Valley I suppose. And, as my musical preferences may not align with others, a songlist provided before the session will improve performance.

6. any other related requirements.
I'm available on weekends.

Do PM me or whatsapp @ OI2-9I43892.

This post has been edited by demetrius: Mar 15 2021, 02:52 PM
9nigma P
post Oct 11 2021, 11:33 PM

Probation
1 posts

[Hai y'all I'm looking for some band members for my indie rock band group

So far I have myself (vocalist, rapper), a bassist and one guitarist

We can do all sorts of rock sub-genres but our main will be metal, nu-metal, alternative rock and progressive rock

What we will do:
1. Making original songs as well as performing covers
2. Making online content such as covers, vlogs, live shows, etc (if u want to busk around kl also can)

Looking for: guitarist/drummer/keyboardist

Influence: slipknot, paramore, 30 seconds to mars, breaking benjamin

My requirements:
1. knows how to play guitar, drum or keyboard at least to intermediate level
2. Have their own instrument
3. Able to show up to meeting or rehearsal
4. Able to contribute to discussion or suggestions
5. Not camera shy because we will be doing a lot of online content especially on YouTube n social medias
6. Able to help members or band in terms of financial aid or ideas or any other contributions
7. Can be from any race
8. MALES ONLY
Yuhiro97 P
post Oct 15 2021, 02:09 PM

Probation
6 posts

QUOTE(demetrius @ Mar 15 2021, 02:43 PM)
Looking for band to jam for fun. Looking to hone my craft, expand my horizons and make new friends!

1. Instrument I play:
bass guitar, and a bit of cajon.
I'm sort of a beginner with about 2yrs experience on the bass.

2. My influences/musical preferences:
Pop, rock, alt rock, funk. Dipping my toes into some swing jazz but not ready for it yet.
Learning from the likes of joe dart, pino palladino, francis rocco prestia etc.
I listen to Vulfpeck, famous alt rock tunes, john mayer (from his earlier days) etc

3. looking for who:
A band to jam with.

4. his/her influences/musical preferences:
I'm willing to learn most genres, except maybe metal XD

5. My requirements:
Must be within Klang Valley I suppose. And, as my musical preferences may not align with others, a songlist provided before the session will improve performance.

6. any other related requirements.
I'm available on weekends.

Do PM me or whatsapp @ OI2-9I43892.
Oo. Well i already am in a band but our stuffs are kinda mixed with influence of jazz, funk, fusion, video game music. But if you want to you can try a jam session with me first.

96 Pages « < 93 94 95 96 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0282sec    0.04    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:03 AM