3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Bizzybody is SO BLOODY MINDED, won't let me use coupon till i sign up

views

TSDaisyHUHA
post Mar 22 2011, 06:12 AM, updated 14y ago

1 posts

Just wanna rant and share with you babes,

If u ever thought of paying your first visit to those slimming center, never ever go to bizzybody. Even if they have some offer like free first trial or watsoever. I bought a coupon from GROUPON at RM38 for the e-intense 1 treatment, since it's just 38 so i thought why not just give it a try as i knew i would never step into any slimming center as their package price always up to thousands which i couldn't afford yet.

i have myself in there a week earlier and make a appointment which is yesterday. During the whole week i call calls from them reminded me that i have these treatment, i was a bit happy to know that their services are quite friendly even thou i'm just using a RM38 a treatment cheap coupon.

The nuisances started when i step in to redeem the treatment yesterday...first thing they already had no intention of giving me to use the coupon ....cos the first thing they do is their consultant come attend....switching rooms to rooms to introduce their product and so on, when finally i got to sit down....she start talking about this package on and on and about HOWWWWWWW serious my thigh is and need like 20treatments, which cost around 10k plus, then i when i reluctant to it she start to gimme so called discount, or offer more free treatment and finally the packages reduces till to 3K something...i was there for almost 2hour hearing all these and fed up why they still haven't let me go into my treatment which i paid for and entitled to. More worst, the consultant got her senior and also manager to persuade me, stating to her seniors that she might having a problem to make me understand, i was like 'halo?? what understand, means ur only intention is ONLY to sell me packages?!"...another hour fly by with their bla bla bla...keep goin on how bad is my body and my health and i how bad i need their treatments, i keep saying that i never been to any slimming center and i won't pay satu kali so much as i dunno if its worth or work, what if i pay the whole package for something which totally doesn't work or worst just some products which i don't need summore they required me to visit their center twice a week., what if i don't have the time?

Then the manager comes up with the monthly installment plan, i started to fed up already and just said that i don't own a credit card and you know what? They can still ala ala so cut me some slack and ask me to pay by session, but required to sign up as member first which cost like RM380. I was like wtf, is GROUPON cheating me or what? Then i told them i don't have enough cash with ma la, come on la who will always carry so much hundreds on their pocket every time. Then the first consultant bisik to me said 'this is just for you only, maybe u pay a little, then the balance next time you pay lo, how much you have now?" by this time she's standing right beside me waiting for me to open my handbag and check my money, I felt like totally being rob, when they see i got feel 50notes in my handbag, they keep insist "oh u can give us that first, then u top it up lo, how much u got there, like 200 right? don't worry,"

They're totally like some stray dogs aiming at you while you're eating your drumstick waiting you'll throw that to them. Then i ask finally, is my treatment (the coupon) once can use today, guess what they told me

"of cos, let's do the registration first and you pay me the 200 first, then u can start right away?"

I felt sooooo tulan now

SashaXi
post Mar 22 2011, 07:28 AM

7 posts

Wah kesian you dear... I read also can fee the tension!!
alpha33
post Mar 22 2011, 07:32 AM

Regular
1,006 posts

maybe u can bring this matter to Groupon. Just email them, and tell them. Maybe they can/will do something about this. This is just plain day robbing..with license somemore.
bombshellx
post Mar 22 2011, 09:51 AM

22 posts

all the slimming center doing the same thing... to be precise all beauty center are doing the same... their management are mostly the same person
never trust any of them.. this is their tactic...
cyberskull
post Mar 22 2011, 09:56 AM

Casual
409 posts

forcing marketing strategy nowadays..

at 1st they 'll talk like buddy2.. then later forcing u up to sign on..

not only slimming centre.. skin solution.. hotel packages & even phonetelemarketing...
munkeyflo
post Mar 22 2011, 11:09 AM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,728 posts

Have you told Groupon about it yet?
If the sign-up-before-use is not listed under the terms and conditions when you bought the coupon then you should be entitled to your coupon.

Now I'm scared. Cause I bought some facial treatment from MilkADeal and haven't use it yet. Later the shop same thing like this. doh.gif
ace.princess
post Mar 22 2011, 12:39 PM

Enthusiast
713 posts

Oh my, this sounds really bad. This obviously a bait-n-switch tactic. It's unethical. Worse, you actually paid for that RM38.

I think the best you can do now is complain to Groupon (if you've already paid), and try to fight for a refund. Retailer is being unscrupulous, and they didn't scan their retailers properly.
b3arbear
post Mar 22 2011, 12:43 PM

Getting Started
115 posts

OMG! which BizzyBody u went to ?
uest91
post Mar 22 2011, 12:49 PM

5 posts

Woah, I guess I have to accompany my bf to Celebrity Fitness to avoid them 'robing' my bf, hope they isn't that bad la.

I went there that day to get more info about the coupon my bf get it from his brother but the consultant went back but the workers there never hard sell there packages just ask us to come back next time.

oatkrunch
post Mar 22 2011, 01:05 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(uest91 @ Mar 22 2011, 12:49 PM)
Woah, I guess I have to accompany my bf to Celebrity Fitness to avoid them 'robing' my bf, hope they isn't that bad la.

I went there that day to get more info about the coupon my bf get it from his brother but the consultant went back but the workers there never hard sell there packages just ask us to come back next time.
celebrity fitness is different. yup! they don't hard sell at all.. they can explain their packages to you but to compare gym with slimming center are 2 different things. usually facial and slimming are very hard sell.
ace.princess
post Mar 22 2011, 11:58 PM

Enthusiast
713 posts

QUOTE(oatkrunch @ Mar 22 2011, 02:05 PM)
celebrity fitness is different. yup! they don't hard sell at all.. they can explain their packages to you but to compare gym with slimming center are 2 different things. usually facial and slimming are very hard sell.
Yeah, and they like to make you feel damn ugly by saying all sorts of things, even though ur skin / body is considered okay in general. Just to pop some crazy packages one after another.

Which is why I don't really like to go for monthly facials, damn annoying lerr... Even after committing a package (for monthly facial) with them, they still wanna spend at least half an hour pestering people to buy this and that, every single visit! It's like... Can I just come for my facial, and then just go...?
b3arbear
post Mar 23 2011, 12:01 AM

Getting Started
115 posts

TS, did the Groupsmore contact you ? i posted this serious matter at their facebook fan page. i would like to know are them taking any action regarding this smile.gif
midnitepig
post Mar 23 2011, 12:43 AM

0 posts

wow, seems izzybody realli like that eh? guess what i bought the coupons too, i bought 3 leh, happen the same thing, ts which outlet u went to? mine at cheras wan. ya ya ya 38 dollar seems very worth it, that's why we all lure into it, i guess those slimming center doesn't mind give u cheap or even free first trial, all they need is just want u you step inside once you're in u cannot run, happens to me too, very heng until now, boycott them already me and my frend

Added on March 23, 2011, 12:45 amthe problems is not on groupon la babes, they just sell the coupon, they won
t guaranteed the their services. it's not only bizzybody, now got those london weight management also coupon.

Added on March 23, 2011, 12:50 ami thought bought one for my newly wed frend, and also one fr her sister, then also one for myself cos 38, very cheap ma.

wala we all very excited la, all three goin in together, same thing we all seperated in three rooms, each of us each product advisor. First i thought they wanna explain la what's the treatment about, ut turn out totally it's nothing about the treatment but all bullshitter's hardsell, detox package la, then only slimming la, then collagen la, u know how much all together? like already 20something thousand leh, chi sin!

Added on March 23, 2011, 1:05 amthat time i only scare my frend's sister will kena, cos she abit senang amil hati wan. I think we all kena 'brainwash' for 1hour more de, luckilly we all tak makan, and same too they so call their manager in to kawtim us now. Talk kok onli, really never give face, this time she terus shoot us, point out our negativity and flaws on. Even ask me don't exercise cos NO USE, so call i will only bigger build then slim down, talk until like very buddy someone until personal prolem, actually they wanna pin on us like, we must take care our appearance or bf/husband will have affair la, then our ody inside very much toxin la, must ake care ourself so we can really take care our family la if no bf.

Then after 2more hr, my frend start beh syok and sound when can start treatment, then the manager no care still go on said we must really take care ourself cos women very fast sag and worn out, low down our package price, same like ts lure us with more freebies and tok kok, my frend very not in mood and terus shoot

'Look, we BUY the coupon, and we can hav the treatment, i got work to do later, can we just proceed? or if u can't maybe we come another day'

Then the advisors start worry and ask us to calm down and we will sure won't regret to listen more, the manager continue and lower down the price with installment and even on the spot free us some product sample, then my frend really eh tahan and just storm out, i have to run after her and left her sister there, really drama la but i also heng, cos they like tak faham bahasa tok tok tok tok.

In the end her sister the only one get the treatment, guess what, her sister pay the membership liow, and even the manager give her faces and tok bad aout us said we women shouldn't be so impatient and stress angry, that's why WE ARE EASY TO HAVE BODY PROBLEM. i terus file a complaint to their website liow, never ever step in EVER

This post has been edited by midnitepig: Mar 23 2011, 01:05 AM
joanne_grouponmy
post Mar 23 2011, 04:56 PM

0 posts

Hey everyone,

It's Joanne, from Groupon. smile.gif

On behalf of Groupon, I'm terribly sorry to hear about this ordeal. This is far from what we want our customers to experience, and after reading DaisyHUHA's experience, we have alerted the appropriate parties to take immediate action.

We are more than happy to proceed with a refund for DaisyHUHA (I've written a PM to you requesting for your email address which you purchased the Groupon with) for this deal, and rest assured that we will do everything in our power that this will never repeat ever again.

P.S: Thanks Chin Chea for being awesome & alerting us!
beautymyth
post Mar 23 2011, 11:55 PM

2 posts

I faced the same as DaisyHUHA, i get this so called free trial voucher worth RM600++ from WAH CHAN. I end up paying RM4k ++ for the treatment. The treatment was RM3k + and their other slimming product like serum, gel, nutrition medicine ++ ..over RM1k ...

Their tactic is exactly like mentioned above. First 1 who attend you was the consulatant, then senior consultant and then their branch manager ....

First time and my last time, I didnt even finish the whole package. Will not step in any slimming center in future.
snowdrop89
post Mar 23 2011, 11:58 PM

Getting Started
126 posts

QUOTE(joanne_grouponmy @ Mar 23 2011, 04:56 PM)
Hey everyone,

It's Joanne, from Groupon. smile.gif

On behalf of Groupon, I'm terribly sorry to hear about this ordeal. This is far from what we want our customers to experience, and after reading DaisyHUHA's experience, we have alerted the appropriate parties to take immediate action.

We are more than happy to proceed with a refund for DaisyHUHA (I've written a PM to you requesting for your email address which you purchased the Groupon with) for this deal, and rest assured that we will do everything in our power that this will never repeat ever again.

P.S: Thanks Chin Chea for being awesome & alerting us!
Just curious, how did BizzyBody react?
joanne_grouponmy
post Mar 24 2011, 04:23 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(snowdrop89 @ Mar 23 2011, 11:58 PM)
Just curious, how did BizzyBody react?
The person we're liaising with was rather surprised to hear that this happened, too. We're in the midst of getting to the bottom of the matter - will keep you guys posted smile.gif
Quack Quack
post Mar 26 2011, 01:25 AM

0 posts

I actually signed up for Terimee slimming program which cost me RM1877. The program got 43 sessions and 21 visit.

They said, I will get RM1877 worth of voucher after I completed my slimming program. I can use the voucher for Facial,Bust,Slimming and one more I forgotten what.

Hopefully this is real and I doesn't need to buy this and that only entitle to use the voucher. Cos previously I did ask, but the manager mentioned the voucher is including the products price.

I had started my slimming at their centre for 5 times, each time the manger "hard sell" their product to me. Claiming that, the products can fasten up the results. I was thinking since I got 43 sessions, eventually I will get the results that I want.

Frankly speaking, I wanted to tell the manager that I am broke after I paid the RM 1877 in cash. So no point hard sell to me. Cos really sien, each time go also push products to me.

AND! their staff are super lousy! REGRETTED!!

I can do loads of thing with RM1877 leh!!
blackpumpkinhead
post Mar 26 2011, 03:10 PM

12 posts

Thanks, daisyHUHA for alerting everyone here. I got a free voucher from bizzybody. It was given to my company but lucky I didn't go though. I guess all slimming centres are the same?

But as for facial treatments (saw bombshellx mentioning it), I got one before.. Didn't get cheated for anything. Got my treatment as mentioned in the description. Though after that they did promote their products and say there's this cheap package only for today. But they didn't force me or anything. So I guess not all are fraud smile.gif
daphne0817
post May 18 2011, 09:59 PM

17 posts

I got cheated as well...Their so called consultant had lecture me for almost one hour and do not let me redeem for my facial till i fork out money for the treatment.

Will never enter this shop again!!!!!!

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0182sec    0.38    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:12 PM