Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Old skool shaving, Best and closest shave ever

views

onetwoswitch
post Apr 11 2018, 03:32 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(veralicious @ Jan 24 2018, 12:20 PM)

Now I want to upgrade my shave quality to another level, looking to change my Schick canned foam to Arko shaving stick. I wan to buy it in bulk, it will come with 12 Arko sticks. The price is around RM90-95 for 12 sticks, looking to spare half, so 6 of them.  If any of you interested, please do let me know.
Hi there, offer still available?
onetwoswitch
post Apr 16 2018, 01:43 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(veralicious @ Apr 16 2018, 09:32 AM)
I actually bought one online at Lazada to try it out, received it on mid of Jan, and boy, it sure will last me a long time. Three months in, I only used like what, 25% ? lol

I would suggest you to buy one, try it out if you like it, then decide if you want more tongue.gif
Yup, most of them sell in bulk. But there is one seller in shave2u selling it loose, price is not as good as bulk purchase. Anyway, asked for some personal advise from fellow forumers. Decided to get soap from connaught. Waiting for it to arrive, and will try that first. Thanks man.
onetwoswitch
post Oct 12 2020, 05:08 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(quackpack @ Oct 6 2020, 07:16 PM)

My store can be found in Shopee and Lazada but currently most of the stuff are available through shopee. Link at Shopee Link

Just checked out your store, excellent collections you have there mate. I buy my blades in bulk, once I run out, will definitely place an order with you. Tempted with the parker SRX as well. Wishing you all the best and success ahead.

By the way, which is the world acclaimed wilkinson sword blade? please provide link, would like to get some for testing.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0389sec    0.33    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:02 PM