Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Old skool shaving, Best and closest shave ever

views

Jamakhai
post May 25 2020, 10:33 PM

6 posts

user posted image

Hi guys.

I'm so happy to know that there are quite a number of wet shavers in Malaysia.
I've been wet shaving for the last 22 years. But all this while I was using really bad safety razors. Never really knew how much difference a good razor makes. Then after much research, I decided to get the Edwin Jagger DE89. Holy cow! What a razor!! No razor burns, nicks etc. I use Gillette Wilkinson Sword as well as Astra blades.
The Gillette Wilkinson Swords are superb.
Anyways, any idea where I can get hold of Arko soaps? I heard some good things about them.
Jamakhai
post May 27 2020, 01:33 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(kkk8787 @ May 25 2020, 11:35 PM)
Wait the handle makes so much difference? I thought it's the blades which matter.
Im using some China baili brand maybe I should change it better ones?
Edwin Jagger razors have the same heads. However there are various types of handles. The price of the razor depends on the type of handle you choose. I have the chrome as well as the black handle.
As for blades, these are very important. I currently use the Gillette Wilkinson Sword. These are sharp and very smooth. I have tried many blades but this one is awesome. For me these are better than Astra.
Jamakhai
post Jun 5 2020, 01:12 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(biloxee @ Apr 16 2016, 04:16 PM)
Sigh. I just got like a whole box of Arkos...
And I have other creams too to spice things up once in a while.
[attachmentid=6398925]
Hi. Any idea where I can purchase Arko soaps locally? I get them online. But delivery time can be very slow. If u have any to sell, I'll be happy to.purchase.
Jamakhai
post Jul 3 2020, 07:11 PM

6 posts

Hi guys.

I have a brand new Edwin Jagger DE89 razor for sale. It's still in the box. Never been used. I currently have another Edwin Jagger that I am currently using.
If anyone is interested to. Purchase, please do let me know. I can't upload pictures because file size is too big. You may text me at 0182804077 for more information.
Jamakhai
post Aug 12 2020, 06:01 PM

6 posts

Anyone wants to sell a Merkur 34C razor?
I currently use an Edwin Jagger DE89 and a Parker Variant Adjustable. Need a 34C to complete my collection.

I also use Personna Lab Blue as well as Personna Red along with Astra SP blades, Arko and Proraso soaps and creams and an awesome badger brush from China.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0365sec    0.76    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd April 2021 - 09:11 PM