🥰
577 posts

Just some info for tests in klinik bangsar south:

Blood test (Hepatitis, herpes, HIV, Syphilis) - RM 290
Urine test (Chlamydia, Gonorrhea) - RM 360
shingz96
post Oct 25 2020, 08:43 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(Rebecca2000 @ Oct 10 2020, 08:23 AM)
For those worried about STDs, I went to https://drtanandpartners.com.my/ and felt that their comprehensive check was quite ok. Results delivered over email too.
hi mind share about the pricing range?
iamsobloodysick
post Nov 11 2020, 08:33 PM

Regular
1,998 posts

I was misdiagnosed with varicocele for groin/scrotum discomfort. I went for a second opinion today and was told there’s an infection around prostate. Doctor said there were two tests I could do, normal and STD tests. I did both despite the cost as I wanted to leave no stone unturned. What’s the likelihood of me contracting STD considering my wife and I are faithful to each other? No oral also as I’m a hygiene freak. Googled, STD won’t be created out from nothing if both are not carriers. I shower at gym and used bathtub at hotels before. Will these increase my risk? Results will only be available in 2 weeks.

This post has been edited by iamsobloodysick: Nov 11 2020, 08:36 PM
thumcheehang
post Nov 13 2020, 02:22 PM

25 posts

Very good read. Thanks for the additional information! biggrin.gif
garricktang
post Nov 16 2020, 04:06 PM

23 posts

QUOTE(shadowprincess @ Jul 14 2005, 09:31 AM)
source: STDs

Overview

A sexually transmitted disease (STD) is a disease caused by a pathogen (e.g., virus, bacterium, parasite, fungus) that is spread from person to person primarily through sexual contact. STDs can be painful, irritating, debilitating, and life threatening. More than twenty sexually transmitted diseases have been identified.

Incidence and Prevalence
STDs occur most commonly in sexually active teenagers and young adults, especially those with multiple sex partners. An estimated 200 to 400 million people worldwide are infected-representing men and women of all economic classes.

According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, in the United States more than 13 million people are infected each year and more than 65 million have an incurable STD. Generally, STD incidence has declined in the United States over the past 15 years, although rates among certain populations, including men who have sex with men, have increased.

Characteristics
Most STDs cause relatively harmless disease, producing few or no symptoms. However, some produce persistent asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic disease (e.g., chlamydia). Some people carry the disease for days or weeks, while others carry the disease for longer periods, even for life. During this time, an infected individual, or carrier, can spread disease.

In persistent infection, the pathogen evades detection by the immune system and remains fairly inactive, causing no overt disease. This inactivity is called latency. However, certain triggers (e.g., stress, immune suppression, injury) can reactivate latent pathogens. In some cases, reactivated disease is asymptomatic (e.g., chlamydia); in others, overt (e.g., genital herpes); and in still others, severe and even fatal (e.g., HIV/AIDS).

Complications of STD infection include pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) and inflammation of the cervix (cervicitis) in women, inflammation of the urethra (urethritis) and inflammation of the prostate (prostatitis) in men, and fertility and reproductive system problems in both sexes.

Possible consequences to an infant infected while in the womb or during birth, include stillbirth, blindness, and permanent neurological damage.

A person infected with an STD is more likely to become infected with HIV, and a person infected with HIV and another STD is more likely to transmit HIV.

Treatment

Viral STDs, such as genital herpes (HSV) and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), cannot be cured, but symptoms can be managed with medication. Bacterial STDs, such as gonorrhea and chlamydia, can be cured with antibiotics. Fungal (e.g., vaginal yeast infection) and parasitic (e.g., trichomoniasis) diseases can be cured with antifungal and antihelminthic agents, respectively. Early diagnosis and treatment increase the chances for cure.

Prevention

The only sure way to avoid becoming infected with an STD is monogamy with an uninfected partner. It is important for partners to discuss their sexual and STD history before having sex. Prevention is possible only if sexually active individuals understand STDs and how they are spread.

The risk for transmission is dramatically reduced with the use of condoms. The following behaviors and conditions can increase the risk for STDs:

Engaging in sexual activity when either partner has unhealed lesions (e.g., genital herpes sores, genital warts)
Enema or rectal douching before rectal intercourse
Rectal or vaginal irritation or infection
Sexual activity that may damage the mucosal lining of the vagina or rectum
Tampon use (Tampons can cause vaginal dryness and cellular abnormalities. Sanitary napkins, either disposable or washable cotton pads, are recommended.)
Vaginal dryness (Water-based lubricant is recommended.)
If you suspect you have an STD, see your physician immediately.
great thread, made aware of alot of things!

ameliachung
post Nov 19 2020, 03:21 PM

33 posts

Good and educational thread! thumbsup.gif
joe89
post Nov 25 2020, 09:43 AM

10 posts

QUOTE(wujoy9 @ Dec 2 2014, 12:34 AM)
I went to have STD check  evening. So worry of it now. My pennis nothing happen. No liquid n etc.

just my hand n foot suddenly pops up few red dots.

yesterday  a red dot in d***. Beside the  d*** head. But today no more
Hi May I know which clinic you went to for check up? does its really requires tge doc to inspect.your penis?
danishdaniel P
post Dec 9 2020, 10:14 PM

Probation
1 posts

Hi,

Does anybody here know how to book an appointment for bilik 5 in klinik kesihatan cheras during this pandemic? I heard the clinic no longer allowed walk in due to the covid.
takheru
post Mar 7 2021, 03:41 AM

1 posts

I went to a shady massage parlour to ease my work and family stress. I went there on Friday (less than 48 hour ago)

The hostess gave me unprotected oral and protected vaginal sex. Later I also realized I had a chipped lips. We did not Kiss, but I sucked her nipples.

Now I have remorse and afraid of what I may have contracted. Should I get tested now? Or wait a period after exposure?

Never again...
SUSjudehow
post Mar 8 2021, 01:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,118 posts

My friend told that me she fun yesterday night with her self actually she use a adult toy will this harm her private part of her body ? What does it do actually?
Hawk41
post May 16 2021, 01:44 PM

26 posts

QUOTE(iamsobloodysick @ Nov 11 2020, 08:33 PM)
I was misdiagnosed with varicocele for groin/scrotum discomfort. I went for a second opinion today and was told there’s an infection around prostate. Doctor said there were two tests I could do, normal and STD tests. I did both despite the cost as I wanted to leave no stone unturned. What’s the likelihood of me contracting STD considering my wife and I are faithful to each other? No oral also as I’m a hygiene freak. Googled, STD won’t be created out from nothing if both are not carriers. I shower at gym and used bathtub at hotels before. Will these increase my risk? Results will only be available in 2 weeks.
So, whatis the result of your test.
rjc.rj
post Aug 24 2021, 11:27 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(iamsobloodysick @ Nov 11 2020, 08:33 PM)
Unlikely std, however std could also b pass by tooth brush, or sharing needles eg drug user, sharing food and drinks with a positive person
Unsure of your presentation to the first doctor
Aa the first doctor dx it as something do mild, im guessing its just a discomfort/aching and unlikely any prostate infection, 2 diff location,
rjc.rj
post Aug 24 2021, 11:30 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(takheru @ Mar 7 2021, 03:41 AM)
I went to a shady massage parlour to ease my work and family stress. I went there on Friday (less than 48 hour ago)

The hostess gave me unprotected oral and protected vaginal sex. Later I also realized I had a chipped lips. We did not Kiss, but I sucked her nipples.

Now I have remorse and afraid of what I may have contracted. Should I get tested now? Or wait a period after exposure?

Never again...
If your worried you can always take PEP, post exposure prophylaxis, however as you did protected vaginal sex, n unprotected oral, the chamces of getting should be extremly low lik 0.01% even if she has std

Pep protects from hiv, hep b can b controlled wit medication, other std are treatable, no worries
Justice Supreme
post Dec 24 2021, 09:45 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(takheru @ Mar 7 2021, 03:41 AM)

Never again...
Bbbj usually have very low risk of std unless she got ulcers.. else you're mostly fine.

And dont suck anything next time..coz most of them dont wash up after entertaining..else they might need to shower like 10 20 times a day..

NautieWabbit
post Jan 11 2022, 11:36 AM

41 posts

QUOTE(rjc.rj @ Aug 24 2021, 11:30 PM)
If your worried you can always take PEP, post exposure prophylaxis, however as you did protected vaginal sex, n unprotected oral, the chamces of getting should be extremly low lik 0.01% even if she has std

Pep protects from hiv, hep b can b controlled wit medication, other std are treatable, no worries
PEP is not really available in Malaysia hospital unless for rape victim
rjc.rj
post Jan 20 2022, 05:45 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(NautieWabbit @ Jan 11 2022, 11:36 AM)
PEP is not really available in Malaysia hospital unless for rape victim
its available at private clinics, for eg muc clinic can look it up, wont come cheap, abt 700++
burma919 P
post Apr 5 2022, 05:04 PM

Probation
2 posts

Guys can sti symptoms only shows bladder pain?
burma919 P
post Apr 18 2022, 05:02 PM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(burma919 @ Apr 5 2022, 05:04 PM)
Guys can sti symptoms only shows bladder pain?
so guys i went to see a normal clinic and doctor gave me 7 days of antibiotics and im now 1 week after treatment but i still feel some discomfort at my testicles. anyone mind to share how long it takes to cured from sti? and i didnt get tested before treatment so i didnt know wat sti i had.....

is it wise to do checkup now?
christ14
post May 5 2022, 07:53 AM

Regular
1,394 posts

QUOTE(burma919 @ Apr 18 2022, 05:02 PM)
so guys i went to see a normal clinic and doctor gave me 7 days of antibiotics and im now 1 week after treatment but i still feel some discomfort at my testicles. anyone mind to share how long it takes to cured from sti? and i didnt get tested before treatment so i didnt know wat sti i had.....

is it wise to do checkup now?
whered you get it checked?

QUOTE(judehow @ Mar 8 2021, 01:38 PM)
My friend told that me she fun yesterday  night with her self actually  she use a adult toy will this harm her private  part  of her body  ? What does it do actually?
did you give her a checkup?

67 Pages « < 65 66 67Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0319sec    0.25    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th June 2022 - 08:34 PM