Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages « < 7 8 9 10 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Guitar Dictionary, What's a Strat ? LP ? Describe 'Em All (Guitars)

views

pj_guitarist
post Apr 3 2014, 04:02 PM

Regular
1,625 posts

QUOTE(Augustua @ Sep 7 2012, 01:45 PM)
you guys have any idea how much does this cost ?
how much what cost? LP, SG, Flying V? all have different class, LP studio, Standard, Custom.
pj_guitarist
post Apr 3 2014, 04:09 PM

Regular
1,625 posts

QUOTE(Ulysses @ Oct 29 2012, 09:58 PM)
what is feedback?  hmm.gif
feedback in this context is a signal that is return within a loop. There's negative feedback and positive feedback, negative feedback takes away your sound everytime it went into the loop, and positive feedback will add up the sound, in which the guitarist sometimes find a sweet spot in front their amps to get crazy harmonics. try imagine u sing a song into microphone , the microphone will enlarge ur voice via amp, and then let's say you sing directly in front o the amp, then the microphone will catch your enlarged voiced coming from you and the amp itself, this will create an even larger sound, and thus a good example of positive feedback? can u imagine that? negative feedback is just u losing signals in the sound loop chain.
pj_guitarist
post Apr 3 2014, 04:12 PM

Regular
1,625 posts

QUOTE(pleasuresaurus @ Oct 30 2012, 02:20 AM)
Controllable feedback is absolutely delicious! I've only really been able to harness it properly once, at a studio using a Blackstar halfstack and a Sham Kamikaze signature Squier Strat. I dunno what it is about the single coils but they give in to feedback so easily and musically its just gorgeous. Need to figure how to accurately replicate it with humbuckers pulak
wtf u selling mayones, and your using a squire strat? don't like humbuckers at all?
jay209
post Jun 18 2014, 01:29 AM

Getting Started
81 posts

Anybody here heard of ESP Random Star?
mandrew
post Jul 14 2014, 11:18 PM

2 posts

Anybody knows from where I can buy the Ovation Acoustic Guitar (with built-in pickup) in Johor Bahru area?
Thanks in advance
sneal
post Aug 29 2014, 08:46 PM

1 posts

Hi, I have what I was told is a pro series jackson rr3. It is trans red in color, has a reverse head stock, bolt on neck anf it looks like an rr3. But it has emgs and what I was told are pewter fittings (jackson Floyd rose double locking tremolo bridge, machine heads, scratch plate, adjuster knobs and switch end)

So my question is... what the heck kind of randy Rhodes guitar is this???

I got it shipped from Michigan, and don't really have any paperwork on it. Heck I don't even know what kind of emgs it has, and I cant find any other pewter floyd rose floating tremolo bridge)

I can take pictures if that helps. Thanks smile.gif

This post has been edited by sneal: Aug 30 2014, 08:12 AM
Gamerboi007
post Oct 27 2016, 11:18 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(sneal @ Aug 29 2014, 08:46 PM)
Hi, I have what I was told is a pro series jackson rr3. It is trans red in color, has a reverse head stock, bolt on neck anf it looks like an rr3. But it has emgs and what I was told are pewter fittings (jackson Floyd rose double locking tremolo bridge, machine heads, scratch plate, adjuster knobs and switch end)

So my question is... what the heck kind of randy Rhodes guitar is this???

I got it shipped from Michigan, and don't really have any paperwork on it. Heck I don't even know what kind of emgs it has, and I cant find any other pewter floyd rose floating tremolo bridge)

I can take pictures if that helps. Thanks smile.gif

Trst
Gandalf87
post Mar 31 2017, 10:09 PM

8 posts

incredible guide dude. been looking for stuff on it. new to it and although i have played on a couple of models, i wasn't sure what was what. have only played a les paul and a fender strato thus far
Ralmy1990
post Apr 19 2018, 01:16 PM

5 posts

so expensive wish i had one
scofficial P
post Apr 20 2019, 09:20 PM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(headhunter7 @ Jun 23 2005, 06:04 PM)

Model : RGT / RGA / RG
Brand : Ibanez
Nickname : TEH FJOOKING SHREDDING MACHINE
Style : Any that you can think of.
^ well Ibanez RGs have 3 models

this one is the RGT
http://www.ibanezrules.com/namm/images/2005/P1010084.JPG 
This RG has the neck through, for people who doesn't want to have their hand blocked while solo-ing..

this one is the RG
http://www.ibanezrules.com/namm/images/2005/P1010061.JPG 
This has the normal bolt on, only with AANJ (stands for All Access Neck Joint) , which hardly gets in the way while solo-ing. 

This one is the RGA
http://www.ibanezrules.com/namm/images/2005/P1010041.JPG 
This is the RGA , without the Edge tremolo.

From all of the above, i'd personally choose the RGT , but an RGA would be nice too..for my downtuned songs laugh.gif

this is helpful thankuou so much
chelseybobby P
post Apr 24 2019, 03:13 AM

Probation
20 posts

Hi everyone,
I make a guitar for with wood at home. I don't think that I can make it, but by making it I am so happy...Ooooooo yehhhh....
chelseybobby P
post Apr 25 2019, 03:40 AM

Probation
20 posts

I have no idea about this now but ensure you that give the idea further.
chelseybobby P
post Apr 30 2019, 04:41 AM

Probation
20 posts

LP studio is a big platform of music. But I have no cost idea about it.
chelseybobby P
post May 11 2019, 02:40 PM

Probation
20 posts

I play in a guitar, record it and also listen to it in a headphone. Then feel I need a studio to compose a piece of music.
chelseybobby P
post May 11 2019, 02:41 PM

Probation
20 posts

Your info gives me honorable inspiration playing on a guitar.
Thanks a lot.
chelseybobby P
post May 13 2019, 02:32 AM

Probation
20 posts

One day I listen to the sounds of a guitar in an earplug the sounds like to me a melody. I feel it heartily. Its touch my heart so closely.
chelseybobby P
post May 15 2019, 02:07 PM

Probation
20 posts

In my LP studio, I track my first song of mine.
chelseybobby P
post May 18 2019, 11:43 PM

Probation
20 posts

In my opinion, the cost price will be more than what we aspect. In making an LP studio, there need some lot of things which music related.
chelseybobby P
post May 22 2019, 02:55 PM

Probation
20 posts

QUOTE(mandrew @ Jul 14 2014, 11:18 PM)
Anybody knows from where I can buy the Ovation Acoustic Guitar (with built-in pickup) in Johor Bahru area?
Thanks in advance
The answer in your comment is present. Ovation Acoustic Guitar is one of the best guitars for everyone. thumbup.gif
chelseybobby P
post May 25 2019, 12:03 AM

Probation
20 posts

QUOTE(pj_guitarist @ Apr 3 2014, 04:09 PM)
feedback in this context is a signal that is return within a loop. There's negative feedback and positive feedback, negative feedback takes away your sound everytime it went into the loop, and positive feedback will add up the sound, in which the guitarist sometimes find a sweet spot in front their amps to get crazy harmonics. try imagine u sing a song into microphone , the microphone will enlarge ur voice via amp, and then let's say you sing directly in front o the amp, then the microphone will catch your enlarged voiced coming from you and the amp itself, this will create an even larger sound, and thus a good example of positive feedback? can u imagine that? negative feedback is just u losing signals in the sound loop chain.
Very useful information. It means catching the sound is positive feedback, and losing the sound is negative feedback.
Thanks

10 Pages « < 7 8 9 10 >Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0470sec    3.86    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 14th October 2019 - 09:03 PM