Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Guitar Dictionary, What's a Strat ? LP ? Describe 'Em All (Guitars)

post Aug 29 2014, 08:46 PM

New Member
Group: Newbie
Posts: 1

Joined: Aug 2014
Hi, I have what I was told is a pro series jackson rr3. It is trans red in color, has a reverse head stock, bolt on neck anf it looks like an rr3. But it has emgs and what I was told are pewter fittings (jackson Floyd rose double locking tremolo bridge, machine heads, scratch plate, adjuster knobs and switch end)

So my question is... what the heck kind of randy Rhodes guitar is this???

I got it shipped from Michigan, and don't really have any paperwork on it. Heck I don't even know what kind of emgs it has, and I cant find any other pewter floyd rose floating tremolo bridge)

I can take pictures if that helps. Thanks smile.gif

This post has been edited by sneal: Aug 30 2014, 08:12 AM

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0799sec    2.72    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th June 2019 - 05:47 PM