24 Pages « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Confinement Lady, Recommendations

views

Jen_YMH
post Dec 16 2014, 01:28 PM

6 posts

Hello everyone,
I've just finished with my confinement month. I would like to give credit to my confinement lady. She actually wakes up early in the morning to do house chores, as well as cooking breakfast and she is already done with all the laundries once I am awake. She is beyond my expectations and I am especially most satisfied with her taking care of my precious baby. My newborn is mostly with her, and she volunteers to lend me a helping hand so that I am able to rest more. She satisfies my belly with her cooking skills. Her dishes were hearty and warm. It was rather delicious and the dishes she cooks are quite hard to find here in West Malaysia. She cooks different varieties of dishes to satisfy my boring pallet. She knows how to cook KA CANG MA and not to mention that her PORK VINEGAR dish is superb! Overall, I experienced an incredible confinement month thanks to her. Her bubbly and friendly personality kept me away from my dull and boring confinement month. I would like to recommend her to all of guys. Her services is by far the best , compared to my friend's experience with their confinement lady. Motherhood was tiring, but it is a bundle of joy. She only does services for those who's doing confinement themselves and she also does confinement catering services. If I recalled correctly, she told me once that she only does the confinement catering services around subang jaya area.
This is her contact,
0163206726. Madam Chai

Jennifer

sh_foo
post Dec 28 2014, 06:55 PM

1 posts

Hi All,

Just want to share a bad experience i got with a confinement lady called "Cheng Jie" , met this Auntie back in May 2014 to secure her time to do my wife confinement in Nov-Dec 2014, She had asked me to pay deposit up to RM800 as she is short of money back then hence i was kind enough to spare her RM1000 for the deposit thought that maybe i can help someone in urgent. But could be stupidest mistake done in life, since then my nightmare has begun.. i start losing touch with her as soon as money paid and she never pick up the mobile phone again, many attempts to get in touched her is not successful from September to Dec 2014 , never single time she return my call or SMS until i managed to introductory person to hunt her down. This period was a very stressful time of worry of early arrival of baby plus without confinement lady to take care the wife and new born, you can imagined the frustration i had.

Since then i have truly lost faith in this person of trustworthiness and seriously lack of sincere attitude (not the same back then before i pay my deposit), imagine having this kind of person taking care your new born and wife? Hence i have decided to cancel her booking and ask for refund, and only after enormous of efforts, minimum 6 physical visits and phone calls, finally i met this lady and only a fraction of deposit refund after a long and unhappy argument, truly a bad experience for this services..

The auntie name is Sum Lai Cheng (016-9976225) , and stay in Jalan Peel, near KL Pudu. Just want to share this terrible experiences i have and remind all mummy to be careful and choosy in confinement lady.

happy parenthood..
yonee
post Dec 31 2014, 04:49 PM

1 posts

Hi all mummies to be, I just finished my confinement and have a good experience in it.
My CL is a kind, very clean and hygiene, responsible, good cooking, she also have some chinese medical knowledge.
Any interested can call her for make booking 010 6642395 wan Jie
She able to working in outstation ( kl, ipoh and Johor)

This post has been edited by yonee: Dec 31 2014, 04:57 PM
C&S
post Jan 1 2015, 06:34 PM

2 posts

Has anyone hired a CL name Peng Jie from Taman Connaught, Cheras before? She quoted me RM4.5K (excluding ang pow). How was her service & support on bb breastfeeding? Thanks a lot.
C&S
post Jan 3 2015, 06:59 PM

2 posts

How about Aunty Mui from Butterworth, Penang? Really appreciate your kind feedback here. Thks a lot.
drumstick62
post Jan 14 2015, 11:12 AM

Getting Started
130 posts

any mommies here came accross Kuan Jie ( 019-2492993) ? Am meeting her this Saturday , Would like to see your recommendation if you'd engaged with her before . Thank You .
momolingyee
post Jan 15 2015, 03:50 PM

16 posts

I'm 5 months +++, due in late March 2015 / early April 2015 , any confinement center in Seri Kembangan ?

PM or send email to momolingyee@gmail.com

d33pbluez
post Jan 30 2015, 08:56 AM

On my way
559 posts

Hi,

Can anyone recommended any good confinement lady at penang island ? My wife is going to due this Aug.
ladybrinth
post Jan 30 2015, 09:38 AM

22 posts

QUOTE(Apple_Apple @ Nov 16 2014, 11:12 AM)
Glad that you choose her..hahahaa..i just extended another month with her.. Love her so much.. Really hope she can work for me for long term.. But too bad she fully booked till next year..  cry.gif  cry.gif
Hi Apple,

Fa Jie couldn't make it past minute. sad.gif
She said her father in law is admitted to hospital and she needs to take care of him. Sigh.
Luckily she returned my deposit but now I have so much difficulties finding a replacement..just few days before EDD..
ladybrinth
post Jan 30 2015, 09:42 AM

22 posts

QUOTE(Jen_YMH @ Dec 16 2014, 01:28 PM)
Hello everyone,
I've just finished with my confinement month. I would like to give credit to my confinement lady. She actually wakes up early in the morning to do house chores, as well as cooking breakfast and she is already done with all the laundries once I am awake. She is beyond my expectations and I am especially most satisfied with her taking care of my precious baby. My newborn is mostly with her, and she volunteers to lend me a helping hand so that I am able to rest more. She satisfies my belly with her cooking skills. Her dishes were hearty and warm. It was rather delicious and the dishes she cooks are quite hard to find here in West Malaysia. She cooks different varieties of dishes to satisfy my boring pallet. She knows how to cook KA CANG MA and not to mention that her PORK VINEGAR dish is superb! Overall, I experienced an incredible confinement month thanks to her. Her bubbly and friendly personality kept me away from my dull and boring confinement month. I would like to recommend her to all of guys. Her services is by far the best , compared to my friend's experience with their confinement lady. Motherhood was tiring, but it is a bundle of joy. She only does services for those who's doing confinement themselves and she also does confinement catering services. If I recalled correctly, she told me once that she only does the confinement catering services around subang jaya area.
This is her contact,
0163206726. Madam Chai

Jennifer
Hi Jennifer,

Noticed that you have posted the above on few forums to promote Madam Chai. May I know how do you get to know Madam Chai? How many years of experience as CL does Mdm Chai has?
Thanks.
Apple_Apple
post Jan 30 2015, 09:54 AM

Getting Started
65 posts

QUOTE(ladybrinth @ Jan 30 2015, 11:38 AM)
Hi Apple,

She said her father in law is admitted to hospital and she needs to take care of him. Sigh.
Luckily she returned my deposit but now I have so much difficulties finding a replacement..just few days before EDD..
She already bankin to you? Aiyo...too bad.. Did she introduce you her friends?
eif
post Jan 30 2015, 10:56 AM

Getting Started
77 posts

QUOTE(ladybrinth @ Jan 30 2015, 09:38 AM)
Hi Apple,

Hi Ladybrinth,

I just called her & get to know that her FIL passed away today. Luckily she had return your money.. But she still pending mine as she can't work for me too.. I was thinking how she able to handle 2 person confinement in same month.. She asked me to bankin RM1000 as she need money, now she can't pay me back even just RM500..sigh.. vmad.gif vmad.gif

Advice to everyone, please stop bankin to her.. I will update once she had pay me back my money.. sad.gif
Apple_Apple
post Jan 30 2015, 11:08 AM

Getting Started
65 posts

QUOTE(eif @ Jan 30 2015, 12:56 PM)
Hi Ladybrinth,

I just called her & get to know that her FIL passed away today. Luckily she had return your money.. But she still pending mine as she can't work for me too.. I was thinking how she able to handle 2 person confinement in same month.. She asked me to bankin RM1000 as she need money, now she can't pay me back even just RM500..sigh..  vmad.gif  vmad.gif

Advice to everyone, please stop bankin to her.. I will update once she had pay me back my money.. sad.gif
Sorry for everything had happened on your both.. She just asked me to bankin RM1500 on 2nd week when she reached my house & said that her SIL need money to pay her FIL hospital fees.. For me, is ok as she ady reached my house & i will deduct the money from her salary. Overall I have no problem with her & she really hard working too..

Maybe she facing a big financial now.. I also advised that please stop get her service until she have pay back to Eif..

Im so sorry and i will delete my previous post to avoid anything same happen..
ladybrinth
post Jan 30 2015, 12:57 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(Apple_Apple @ Jan 30 2015, 11:08 AM)
Sorry for everything had happened on your both.. She just asked me to bankin RM1500 on 2nd week when she reached my house & said that her SIL need money to pay her FIL hospital fees.. For me, is ok as she ady reached my house & i will deduct the money from her salary. Overall I have no problem with her & she really hard working too..

Maybe she facing a big financial now.. I also advised that please stop get her service until she have pay back to Eif..

Im so sorry and i will delete my previous post to avoid anything same happen..
Hey all,

So Fa jie is really telling the truth about her FIL. Kesian that her FIL passed away. Anyway, at least she honor by returning my deposit. She didn't intro any replacement as she don't have any friends that is available.

Eif, I engaged her for 2 weeks only as she said she has another confinement job 3rd week of Feb. I guess you are the other mummy who has engaged her on the 3rd week of Feb?
sab2106
post Feb 2 2015, 04:00 AM

44 posts

Hi any mummies tried confinement meal delivery? I am looking for a reputable one during my confinement period. So far I only notice SHL Confinement Cares and SN Confinement Ladies Service. Anymore available for meal delivery?
eif
post Feb 16 2015, 10:37 AM

Getting Started
77 posts

QUOTE(ladybrinth @ Jan 30 2015, 12:57 PM)
Hey all,

So Fa jie is really telling the truth about her FIL. Kesian that her FIL passed away. Anyway, at least she honor by returning my deposit. She didn't intro any replacement as she don't have any friends that is available.

Eif, I engaged her for 2 weeks only as she said she has another confinement job 3rd week of Feb. I guess you are the other mummy who has engaged her on the 3rd week of Feb?
Hi, Ladybrinth

Appreciated for your reply.. How was your confinement ya? Can you get new CL? Hope you enjoy your newborn ya..

Just able to get back RM500 from Fah Jie, another RM500 balance she will return after CNY. Since you said she is telling truth, so I just let her pay me back the balance after CNY.. sweat.gif sweat.gif

This post has been edited by eif: Feb 16 2015, 10:39 AM
ahrain
post Feb 23 2015, 02:14 PM

Getting Started
59 posts

Hi, anyone here have experience with CL Madam Lee @ bandar manjalala?
If yes, mind to share your experience.
Thanks.
ladybrinth
post Feb 25 2015, 05:26 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(eif @ Feb 16 2015, 10:37 AM)
Hi, Ladybrinth

Appreciated for your reply.. How was your confinement ya? Can you get new CL? Hope you enjoy your newborn ya..

Just able to get back RM500 from Fah Jie, another RM500 balance she will return after CNY. Since you said she is telling truth, so I just let her pay me back the balance after CNY.. sweat.gif  sweat.gif
Hi Eif

So you managed to get a cl last minute? I got mdm chai contacts from this forum. More pricey: RM4800 a mnth.

All the best in getting a new cl n balance deposit!
Shuhui2015
post Mar 1 2015, 09:28 PM

2 posts

Hi there, any recommendations for confinement lady around September 2015 in PJ area? Hope to get good advise and recommendations ya ! Thanks smile.gif
elephant22
post Mar 2 2015, 01:20 PM

48 posts

hi any recommendation for confinement lady around aug 2015 in klang valley...
thanks

24 Pages « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0261sec    0.46    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:46 PM