Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> EVE SUITE @ ARA DAMANSARA [OWNERS' THREAD], New York Soho Concept + LRT Integration Investment

views

keneeth111
post Jun 11 2017, 11:38 PM

On my way
574 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ May 22 2017, 03:48 PM)
airport road ok.....not as noisier...

the unit I stayed was facing LRT line...yes can hear.......guess its how one accustomed to it....not sure abt NKVE noise......unless the unit is next to NKVE.
BEANCOUNTER BOSS stayed at Eve Suites or surrounding condo before?! cool2.gif cool2.gif
BEANCOUNTER
post Jun 12 2017, 12:31 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(keneeth111 @ Jun 11 2017, 11:38 PM)
BEANCOUNTER BOSS stayed at Eve Suites or surrounding condo before?!  cool2.gif  cool2.gif
No...just stayed at hijuan saujana temporary
keneeth111
post Jun 12 2017, 04:15 PM

On my way
574 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jun 12 2017, 12:31 AM)
No...just stayed at hijuan saujana temporary
hijaauan sarjana? next to LRT track and subang airport main road? thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
BEANCOUNTER
post Jun 12 2017, 07:30 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(keneeth111 @ Jun 12 2017, 04:15 PM)
hijaauan sarjana? next to LRT track and subang airport main road? :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Also next to nlve....
Both nkve n lrt look so close yet so far......

keneeth111
post Jun 12 2017, 11:41 PM

On my way
574 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jun 12 2017, 07:30 PM)
Also next to nlve....
Both nkve n lrt look so close yet so far......
LOL.....then where had BEANCOUNTER boss move to now?
JLostein
post Oct 11 2017, 10:27 PM

33 posts

I'm looking for a potential unit to rent. Is Eve still worth it and is below 1.5k possible?
adam1190
post Oct 13 2017, 08:54 AM

Lowyat Regular
1,909 posts

QUOTE(JLostein @ Oct 11 2017, 10:27 PM)
I'm looking for a potential unit to rent. Is Eve still worth it and is below 1.5k possible?
Hi, i think it is quite impossible to find a unit below 1.5k, even if manage to find, it may be without furnishing such as fan etc.. (which was not provided by the developer..
JLostein
post Oct 13 2017, 04:43 PM

33 posts

QUOTE(jianwei90 @ Oct 13 2017, 08:54 AM)
Hi, i think it is quite impossible to find a unit below 1.5k, even if manage to find, it may be without furnishing such as fan etc.. (which was not provided by the developer..
Alright, thank you for the reply, I appreciate it smile.gif
cjack3
post Oct 30 2017, 02:58 PM

37 posts

Hiya everyone,

I was looking for a place to rent recently, and a friend of mine suggested Eve Suite. I read through some of the latest posts in this thread (as it spans years), and it seems this place has its own fair share of pros and cons. Could anyone share some of these pros and cons? smile.gif

With its rental price I'd like to really be sure about it first before jumping in
jamshid
post Nov 1 2017, 08:17 PM

8 posts

Im interested to rent a unit at Eve suite preferably 600sf.
Pls let me know if anyone got any available unit.
AskarPerang
post Nov 6 2017, 08:32 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,145 posts

QUOTE(cjack3 @ Oct 30 2017, 02:58 PM)
Hiya everyone,

I was looking for a place to rent recently, and a friend of mine suggested Eve Suite. I read through some of the latest posts in this thread (as it spans years), and it seems this place has its own fair share of pros and cons. Could anyone share some of these pros and cons? smile.gif

With its rental price I'd like to really be sure about it first before jumping in
Not sure the rental rate. But seems like direct link to LRT station also not able to bring the place up.
Many deserted shop lots. You should just go and take a look. Wander what's wrong. Too high rental maybe?
BEANCOUNTER
post Nov 6 2017, 10:09 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Nov 6 2017, 08:32 AM)
Not sure the rental rate. But seems like direct link to LRT station also not able to bring the place up.
Many deserted shop lots. You should just go and take a look. Wander what's wrong. Too high rental maybe?
no thanks to the laws......commercial titled apartments are required by law to have retails units.......

I wonder how retails will survive in an apartment blocks? how many mamak or taichow can an apartment blocks need?

honestly I have yet to see a booming retail lots in a service apartment block.

I don't quite fancy the entrance to the building via a small road franked by park cars at road side and lower cost apartments. And the bare landscape before you enter into the carpark podium.
gks
post Nov 6 2017, 10:40 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,782 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Nov 6 2017, 10:09 AM)
no thanks to the laws......commercial titled apartments are required by law to have retails units.......

I wonder how retails will survive in an apartment blocks? how many mamak or taichow can an apartment blocks need?

honestly I have yet to see a booming retail lots in a service apartment block.

I don't quite fancy the entrance to the building via a small road franked by park cars at road side and lower cost apartments. And the bare landscape before you enter into the carpark podium.
Developer build retails on commercial land to maximize profit. as simple as that.

There are many serviced apartment out there without any retails on the ground.

I agree that most of the time retails on the condo couldn't make it. But few are doing good. For example Vipod KLCC (just one retail anyway), The Annex@Dua Residences and St Mary Residences, The Green@TTDI etc.

BEANCOUNTER
post Nov 6 2017, 02:30 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(gks @ Nov 6 2017, 10:40 AM)
Developer build retails on commercial land to maximize profit. as simple as that.

There are many serviced apartment out there without any retails on the ground.

I agree that most of the time retails on the condo couldn't make it. But few are doing good. For example Vipod KLCC (just one retail anyway), The Annex@Dua Residences and St Mary Residences, The Green@TTDI etc.
Pls share which service apt no retail lots
gks
post Nov 6 2017, 02:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,782 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Nov 6 2017, 02:30 PM)
Setia Sky Residences
Rica Sentul
SouthView
Novum
Par3
Karen1995
post Nov 6 2017, 02:54 PM

Enthusiast
704 posts

QUOTE(cjack3 @ Oct 30 2017, 02:58 PM)
Hiya everyone,

Eve Suite surrounding is really "Mix", especially at night all lost cost residents will hang out nearby, but got many walkable F&B la. if you got car, you can try searching for Suria Damansara, it is more serene but no walking distance F&B.
ckweng
post Nov 6 2017, 03:30 PM

Craft beers for life!
1,615 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Nov 6 2017, 02:30 PM)
QUOTE(gks @ Nov 6 2017, 02:37 PM)
Setia Sky Residences
Rica Sentul
SouthView
Novum
Par3
From my understanding, Urbana Residences at Ara Damansara is also serviced apartment on commercial title, with no retail spaces.
Carlyle Kid
post Nov 6 2017, 04:34 PM

38 posts

saw those velocity shops below apartment seems doing fine.

This post has been edited by Carlyle Kid: Nov 6 2017, 04:35 PM
BEANCOUNTER
post Nov 6 2017, 04:58 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(gks @ Nov 6 2017, 02:37 PM)
Setia Sky Residences
Rica Sentul
SouthView
Novum
Par3
But there are also some serviced apartments that are not attached to any malls or shops. This could be because the developer had converted the land status from “residential” to “commercial”. Why would they do this? Well, maybe the next point might shed some light.

4. You will have different population densities
Residential developments are built based on units or population per land size. However, commercial developments are based on plot ratio, which is the total built-up area per land size. This affects the number of neighbours you will have.

For example, say a developer gets permission to build a condominium based on a population of 1000 people per acre. Assuming 5 people live in a 1,000 square foot unit, a developer can only build a maximum of 200 units per acre of land.

One the other hand, let’s say a developer gets permission to build serviced apartments based on a plot ratio of 1:10. Now, for the same one acre of land (measuring about 44,000 square feet), the developer is allowed to build up to 440,000 square feet. That means developers can now easily build 400 units of 1,000 square foot apartments! Or even more, if they build smaller units.

Extract from propsocial.
AskarPerang
post Nov 6 2017, 07:51 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,145 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Nov 6 2017, 04:58 PM)
But there are also some serviced apartments that are not attached to any malls or shops. This could be because the developer had converted the land status from “residential” to “commercial”. Why would they do this? Well, maybe the next point might shed some light.
4. You will have different population densities
Residential developments are built based on units or population per land size. However, commercial developments are based on plot ratio, which is the total built-up area per land size. This affects the number of neighbours you will have.

For example, say a developer gets permission to build a condominium based on a population of 1000 people per acre. Assuming 5 people live in a 1,000 square foot unit, a developer can only build a maximum of 200 units per acre of land.

One the other hand, let’s say a developer gets permission to build serviced apartments based on a plot ratio of 1:10. Now, for the same one acre of land (measuring about 44,000 square feet), the developer is allowed to build up to 440,000 square feet. That means developers can now easily build 400 units of 1,000 square foot apartments! Or even more, if they build smaller units.

Extract from propsocial.
Yes. Spot on. It is to allow higher density ratio. Got nothing to do with want to or compulsory to open commercial shop or office down below.
Better not to have those commercial stuff if the surrounding is already convenient enough. Can have better privacy and security guarding the service apartment.

137 Pages « < 133 134 135 136 137 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0290sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:27 PM