Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

New user registrations disabled until further notice.

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Baby Stroller Recommendation

braindeath
post Feb 12 2018, 08:32 AM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(PluEitaro @ Feb 7 2018, 02:16 PM)
Fall as in slip out? Always buckle up, my LO sometimes struggle and may slip out if not buckled up. Currently, I'm using Combi Handy 4. So far, I'm happy with it.

Anyway, anyone tried the GB Pockit/Pockit+? Planning to get 1 for travel purpose, not sure if it worth the money.
I'm using pockit,the previously model, but i think it is all the same except latest one coming with funky colors.

Really convenient and light. Believe it will fit in overhead compartment.but it is only for town use not suitable for outdoor, still used it to bring my daughter for a light walk around public park. What else?

It definitely good if you are looking for a small and light stroller.
lil_flank
post Feb 14 2018, 07:52 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(PluEitaro @ Feb 7 2018, 02:16 PM)
Fall as in slip out? Always buckle up, my LO sometimes struggle and may slip out if not buckled up. Currently, I'm using Combi Handy 4. So far, I'm happy with it.

Anyway, anyone tried the GB Pockit/Pockit+? Planning to get 1 for travel purpose, not sure if it worth the money.
I am using the GB pockit+. The pockit+ can incline where else the pockit cannot.
This stroller is abit wobbly and u cannot hang too heavy bag on the handles. Other than that, it is very convenient and compact. I always fold thr stroller whenever i go into a restaurant. Ideal from traveling purpose and save alot of space for cars with small boot space.
PluEitaro
post Feb 15 2018, 10:33 AM

Casual

QUOTE(lil_flank @ Feb 14 2018, 07:52 PM)
I am using the GB pockit+. The pockit+ can incline where else the pockit cannot.
This stroller is abit wobbly and u cannot hang too heavy bag on the handles. Other than that, it is very convenient and compact. I always fold thr stroller whenever i go into a restaurant. Ideal from traveling purpose and save alot of space for cars with small boot space.
Thanks for your feedback! thumbup.gif

Will definitely get 1 before our trip later this year
Kelv
post Apr 3 2018, 11:28 AM

Just a lil' bit
Group: Senior Member

Beside Quinny, any other stroller compatible with Maxi Cosi Cabriofix? Prefer lightweight.
quebix
post Apr 3 2018, 02:10 PM

Gelato Director

QUOTE(braindeath @ Feb 12 2018, 08:32 AM)
I'm using pockit,the previously model, but i think it is all the same except latest one coming with funky colors.

Really convenient and light. Believe it will fit in overhead compartment.but it is only for town use not suitable for outdoor, still used it to bring my daughter for a light walk around public park.  What else?

It definitely good if you are looking for a small and light stroller.
QUOTE(lil_flank @ Feb 14 2018, 07:52 PM)
QUOTE(PluEitaro @ Feb 15 2018, 10:33 AM)
Thanks for your feedback!  thumbup.gif

Will definitely get 1 before our trip later this year
agreed.

wobbly. not stable.

there was this one mother with a pockit next to me. baby was in stroller.

she took the baby, and the stroller fell to me, because she hangs heavy bag at the stroller.

also, its wobbly when u push it.

if u are thinking of getting a pockit which is around 1100++ then better get this:
Squizz or Squizz2 from Looping.

Similar price.
Can fold very small, cabin size.
Squizz2 model have the "luggage handle"
Stable and not wobbly.

Seriously, go and see some videos on the Squizz2. nice.

cheewooi
post Apr 11 2018, 09:18 PM

Old Bird

I am actually looking for babyzen yoyo 6+. However the price is almost standard in Malaysia. I am thinking of buying it online via kidsroom.de - Total cost include DHL delivery and 6% gst around RM1.9K .

Any advice on this? I check trusted review on this kidsroom.de but the review does not looks good when comes to delivery.

This post has been edited by cheewooi: Apr 11 2018, 09:18 PM
quebix
post Apr 16 2018, 03:18 PM

Gelato Director

QUOTE(cheewooi @ Apr 11 2018, 09:18 PM)
I am actually looking for babyzen yoyo 6+. However the price is almost standard in Malaysia. I am thinking of buying it online via kidsroom.de - Total cost include DHL delivery and 6% gst around RM1.9K .

Any advice on this? I check trusted review on this kidsroom.de but the review does not looks good when comes to delivery.
checkout Squizz 2 from Looping.
cheewooi
post Apr 16 2018, 03:31 PM

Old Bird

QUOTE(quebix @ Apr 16 2018, 03:18 PM)
checkout Squizz 2 from Looping.
Already check Squizz 2, the build not as sturdy as Babyzen Yoyo+ biggrin.gif
quebix
post Apr 16 2018, 03:39 PM

Gelato Director

QUOTE(cheewooi @ Apr 16 2018, 03:31 PM)
Already check Squizz 2, the build not as sturdy as Babyzen Yoyo+ biggrin.gif
yeah, but the price is different as well.

you seem like u want cheaper than that. so im just giving another option.

dont ask question like how do i get a cheap ferrari, and hope to get the same quality like u pay expensive full spec ferrari.
cheewooi
post Apr 16 2018, 03:56 PM

Old Bird

QUOTE(quebix @ Apr 16 2018, 03:39 PM)
yeah, but the price is different as well.

you seem like u want cheaper than that. so im just giving another option.
dont ask question like how do i get a cheap ferrari, and hope to get the same quality like u pay expensive full spec ferrari.
I and set on the model Babyzen Yoyo+, maybe is the way I put my questions. Let me rephrase, in Malaysia there's a few retailer or online retailer, that's why I have question which retailer give the best value out of it. If anyone experience getting the Babyzen Yoyo+ from Malaysia retailer.

Kidsroom.de indicate a good price, but I have not got anything from them. Some of the forumers here may have experience with Kidsroom.de could share their experience.

Hope this clarify. Of cause I understand that you need to have reasonable expectation on what you are willing to spend on stroller.

IMHO, stroller is one time thingy that I would like to get one that can last until the kids is 6 years or older. laugh.gif
quebix
post Apr 16 2018, 04:18 PM

Gelato Director

QUOTE(cheewooi @ Apr 16 2018, 03:56 PM)
I and set on the model Babyzen Yoyo+, maybe is the way I put my questions. Let me rephrase, in Malaysia there's a few retailer or online retailer, that's why I have question which retailer give the best value out of it. If anyone experience getting the Babyzen Yoyo+ from Malaysia retailer.

Kidsroom.de indicate a good price, but I have not got anything from them. Some of the forumers here may have experience with Kidsroom.de could share their experience.

Hope this clarify. Of cause I understand that you need to have reasonable expectation on what you are willing to spend on stroller.

IMHO, stroller is one time thingy that I would like to get one that can last until the kids is 6 years or older. laugh.gif
then i think u should get it at 1900.

i bought 3 strollers already.

i agree. better buy a good one.

cheewooi
post Apr 17 2018, 10:32 AM

Old Bird

QUOTE(quebix @ Apr 16 2018, 04:18 PM)
then i think u should get it at 1900.

i bought 3 strollers already.

i agree. better buy a good one.
I would rather invest one time based on my affordability. Do you mind to share or PM me where can get Babyzen Yoyo+ for 1.9? I understand the lowest that I can get are around RM2.2K

quebix
post Apr 17 2018, 11:10 AM

Gelato Director

QUOTE(cheewooi @ Apr 17 2018, 10:32 AM)
I would rather invest one time based on my affordability. Do you mind to share or PM me where can get Babyzen Yoyo+ for 1.9? I understand the lowest that I can get are around RM2.2K
i said 1.9k becoz u said can get at that price maa
Ralmy1990
post Apr 19 2018, 01:18 PM

Group: Newbie

Baby Jogger City Mini. Where To Buy. $218.22 Amazon Buy $252.75 Walmart Buy $259.99 Hayneedle Buy. ...
Chicco Viaro. Where To Buy. ...
Bugaboo Bee5. Where To Buy. ...
Baby Jogger City Select LUX. Where To Buy. ...
Britax 2017 B-Agile 3. Where To Buy. ...
4Moms Moxi. Where To Buy. ...
Summer Infant 3Dlite. Where To Buy. ...
Summer Infant 3Dtote. Where To Buy.

hope it help you have a nice day
Kelv
post May 1 2018, 10:02 PM

Just a lil' bit

Online plenty of Baby Throne or Yoya, anyone using? The design look exactly like Babyzen yoyo.

This post has been edited by Kelv: May 1 2018, 10:02 PM
ate
post May 16 2018, 03:47 PM

On my way

i need something as compact and comfy as babyzen yoyo 6 but with leg rest for newborns, any recommendation.?

Thanks in advance.
quebix
post May 23 2018, 04:31 PM

Gelato Director

QUOTE(ate @ May 16 2018, 03:47 PM)
i need something as compact and comfy as babyzen yoyo 6 but with leg rest for newborns, any recommendation.?

Thanks in advance.
i recommend this, check at the 22 second to 24 second mark of the video...

https://youtu.be/KlYniOyKYVs?t=22s

26 Pages « < 24 25 26Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0746sec    5.34    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th May 2018 - 09:51 PM