Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Baby Stroller Recommendation

views

lil_flank
post Mar 27 2017, 10:44 PM

Casual
472 posts

QUOTE(dennispss @ Mar 27 2017, 06:15 PM)
Anyone heard of GB Pockit Stroller - The World's Smallest Stroller?

Aesthetically nice modern looking.

Two-step fold; Folds in seconds into a handbag shaped package.

Price around RM900-RM1000 ++ depending on model.

Is it worth to buy?  hmm.gif

See the folding & unfolding video below:

I am also aiming for this but waiting for the 2017 model (GB Pockit Plus 2017). The stock is limited and the price is around RM1150 in Lazada. Seems very convenient but the reliability is unknown.
lil_flank
post Aug 14 2017, 07:42 PM

Casual
472 posts

QUOTE(cablesguy @ Jul 10 2017, 03:18 PM)
Anyone hv experience with the GB Pockit stroller while traveling, eg in plane luggage compartment, in cramp restaurants,getting into cabs and metro's and subways etc? Care to share.. Tx
So far i use my GB Pockit Plus in restaurants and shopping malls. I usually fold it when going in restaurants as i am afraid it will get stolen. Very convenient indeed.
lil_flank
post Feb 14 2018, 07:52 PM

Casual
472 posts

QUOTE(PluEitaro @ Feb 7 2018, 02:16 PM)
Fall as in slip out? Always buckle up, my LO sometimes struggle and may slip out if not buckled up. Currently, I'm using Combi Handy 4. So far, I'm happy with it.

Anyway, anyone tried the GB Pockit/Pockit+? Planning to get 1 for travel purpose, not sure if it worth the money.
I am using the GB pockit+. The pockit+ can incline where else the pockit cannot.
This stroller is abit wobbly and u cannot hang too heavy bag on the handles. Other than that, it is very convenient and compact. I always fold thr stroller whenever i go into a restaurant. Ideal from traveling purpose and save alot of space for cars with small boot space.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0221sec    0.46    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:41 PM