Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Cukai pintu (assessment) & cukai tanah (quit rent), change/transfer of ownership

views

cactus1
post Aug 12 2010, 10:58 PM

Getting Started
131 posts

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Aug 12 2010, 07:23 PM)
You should bring it to the DBKL or land office.

Lawyer won't help u do it. it is not their job.

Remember to get a fresh copy and stamp copy of S & P.
buddy, u know what u talking about? the solicitor supposed to handle the land office documents on your behalf as well, for dbkl, yes, bring the s and p.
cactus1
post Aug 13 2010, 12:36 PM

Getting Started
131 posts

QUOTE(leongal @ Aug 12 2010, 10:33 PM)
indah water - just call their customer care; they will give you a reference number and ask you to fax your copy of s&p to them; and will be changed within 3 working days; they will send you a letter then (very efficient)

as for cukai tanah - bring copy of your s&p, go to dbkl, in your case (i went to mbpj for my property) - they will ask you to fill up a form and then submit the copy of s&p together. I don't remember if we need the ic, but bring in case lor...

quit rent - not sure, cos my condo mgmt handles it - so i pay my condo mgmt
liitle buddy, if u know nothing what u were talking, dont misguide other people. i had recorrect the other person, yet u still gave wrong perception.

cukai pintu, or assessment fees, or council tax, is the same thing, once u got the property, is either u inform the bandaraya or the previous owner with the proof of s and p.

cukai tanah, which is much much cheaper than cukai pintu, your solicitor had already transfer all the name and title into the new buyer.

in condo, quit rent also called cukai tanah, which will cost you maybe rm 12 a year.

so, if not sure what u are talking, dont talk.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0242sec    0.13    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:17 AM