Migration Phase 2 | Temporary Downtime Tonight 12am -2am

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> JDorama Fan's Club Version 6

views

mafilee
post May 5 2011, 04:34 PM

47 posts

QUOTE(dundermifflin @ Mar 29 2011, 03:43 PM)
Utsukushii Rinjin [2011]

im not overhyping it, but i think i miss a very good JDrama for more than a year now.. the last one ive really enjoyed it are Mother [2010].
I also enjoy MOTHER..best family drama i watched last year..
The cute kid really attached with me..so adorable..the storyline very realistic..the acting also superb...love this drama so much.. thumbup.gif

Added on May 5, 2011, 5:08 pm
QUOTE(dundermifflin @ Feb 18 2011, 08:45 AM)
not many good drama lately.. JDrama are getting boring these days, shame to say cause im always a big fan..

my recommendations (2010), which i watched:
-Mother : i think this is my favourite. but some might say its too slow, emotional.. thinking of Shiroi Haru (women version). humanity-family drama.
-Liar Game 2 : if u like the 1st season, the 2nd are must watch for continuity. thriller drama.
-Code Blue 2 : if u like the 1st season, the 2nd are must watch for continuity. medical drama.
-Keizoku 2 :SPEC : im not complete it yet (waiting for sub). im not watch the 1st season, but i understood its stand alone season and unrelated to each other. police-crime drama.
-GOLD : im not complete it yet (waiting for sub). sports-romantic-family drama.

mediocre /so-so list:
-Unubore Deka :funny as hell at certain points, recyling story each episodes. police-crime-comedy drama.
-Joker: Japanese Dexter. police-crime drama.
-Atami No Sousakan: mind-baffling, police-crime drama.
-Shinzanmono: police-crime-humanity drama.
-Hotaru No Hikari 2 :too girlish for me.. romantic-comedy drama.

avoid-it-like-plague list:
-Tsuki No Koibito :star studded, i love the casts, but awful drama.. romantic-corporate life drama.
I already deleted tsuki no koibito..can not stand to watch although got my fav actress kitagawa keiko..

Now, marathon Joker..macam nak pengsan habiskan drama ni.. shakehead.gif

shinzanmono.... I really enjoyed Abe acting in this drama...and I addicted to this song Machimonogatari by Yamashita Tatsuro

Gold and SPEC on the waiting list .. i hope both drama give big impact to me like Mother..

This post has been edited by mafilee: May 5 2011, 05:08 PM
mafilee
post May 6 2011, 02:44 PM

47 posts

Now stormy sub more private..exclusive for arashi fan only..aiya i'm still trying to find Freeter sub..difficult one..so challenges.. rclxub.gif

For Joker I'm still stuck at Ep. 6 I need more motivation to move on next episode.. icon_question.gif

Kuitan for me just so - so..the detective look really glutton one..cannot stand..

mafilee
post May 9 2011, 09:57 AM

47 posts

QUOTE(dundermifflin @ May 8 2011, 11:19 AM)
opps.. my mistakes. just check the dramawiki. the drama i mentioned is Love Revolution.. not Love Generation..
Gold still in my waiting list for a looong time. i only waiting the sub.. stuck on 5th episode.. can anybody help me on this  cry.gif

Joker, i dont think u need to rush it.. episode-based drama, just take it slow..

SPEC, the ending are very debatable, i like it that aspect.. Toda Erika on excellent form.. overall its very good, but im not really enjoy it.

just finished Gaikoukan Kuroda Kousaku [2011]. i like the story. top level political/ international conspiracy. the Kuroda character is very cold (but cool sometimes  cool2.gif ) . the female police officer, Ogaki, is very cute character. Lee Byung Hun in there as guest star. but in 4th-9th episode, there's very slow story development. the story can be wrap up in 6/7 episodes.

right now, im watching School !! [2011].. very good drama. Gokusen, GTO, Dragon Zakura, roll into one.. but this time involving elementary school student, more relevant issue to world of education. but, the leading character is just so-so only..
If I'm not watching Keizoku 1 is it ok just watching SPEC??

WOW got Lee Byung Hun at Gaikoukan Kuroda Kousaku..exciting to watch although he just like cameo but still need to watch lorr..but another slow pace drama shud i just skip to ep.4 just watching lee byung hun alone...hehehe wub.gif

for school!! i agreed i also dun prefer the lead .. i always try my best to watch his drama..but most of it skip his part..i watched tobosha just because of Abe Hiroshi.. whistling.gif
mafilee
post May 11 2011, 11:16 AM

47 posts

QUOTE(SnoWFisH @ May 11 2011, 09:43 AM)
Its ok to watch Keizoku 2 without watching Keizoku 1. Other than the chief, the cast and storyline are totally different (Keizoku was a typical investigation drama based on logic, while Keizoku 2 leans towards "heroes").

Ok, I'm out of dramas to watch now. Tempted to start Boss 2, but there's only like 3 episodes released...meh...Sure potong stim halfway.

Dropped Kuitan and lunch queen. Both were nowhere near Osen and the storyline progressed so slooow. Oh well, couldn't fight Joker though.

Watched a J-Movie yesterday, where Ryo came from the past into the future, and became a pastry chief  laugh.gif '

Say, nobody subbed Hagane no Onna S1 right?
Joker not that heavy maybe too predictable and the storyline just so -so..already followed until ep.6 sayangnya nk dropped..

Kuitan I fast forwarding the stories most of the time.. sweat.gif

Lunch queen quiet OK bcos of the nasi goreng pattaya look very tempting.. wub.gif

I still waiting for Nagareboshi fan sub finish the subbing..

Boss 3 will be watching after SPEC...too much drama in waiting list..include K- Drama too..aih..like dun hv any social life.. blink.gif
mafilee
post May 20 2011, 03:46 PM

47 posts

Already finish JOKER finally..
too predictable..not so challenging .. glad already finish and can deleted from HDD..SPEC next..
mafilee
post Jul 4 2011, 10:10 AM

47 posts

i already started watching Keizoku : SPEC..
WOW seriously thank for recommended me this drama..i've never expected this drama will be this funny..now i'm into sebumi kun and toma kun personality..how come sebumi kun the serious type person will always bring the paper bag with such a cute way...and also toma kun not annoying at all i'm surprise..i really like this team...the storyline some predictable and some need to be more deep analysis when guessing the criminal..but i really have fun watched this drama...

+ i love enjoy this song THE RICECOOKERS: NAMIno YUKUSAKI ... whistling.gif

Rating 4.5/5 (extra 0.5 because of sebumi kun) wub.gif

This post has been edited by mafilee: Sep 8 2011, 11:07 AM
mafilee
post Jul 25 2011, 11:17 AM

47 posts

i just finished watching freeter..
surprisingly good drama from nino after ryusei..

I'm watching this drama simply because of the high rating but after i started watched ep 1-4 it started make me anticipated for next episode make me addicted and curious to know what happen next..

The storyline closed to reality..all the actors portray their character with awesomeness..family members, neighbor, colleagues..mix well with each other..there is no issued with shadowing one of another.. one the best human drama that i've been watched throughout my 12 years involved with JDrama...

Recommended from me.. thumbup.gif Rating 5/5

This post has been edited by mafilee: Sep 8 2011, 11:06 AM
mafilee
post Sep 8 2011, 11:06 AM

47 posts

Already finish watching Akai Ito..
the story similar like last friends but with more lighter approach..
for Last friend i think the issued that they tried to convey more heavy and more conflict..

I finish this series only for 2 days..if we finish the series in shortest time there will be two assumption if the story really addicted or really boring..

For me it will be in the middle of boring and interesting..at certain episode it eager me to know what will happen in the next episode but at certain plot i just fast forward..sometime the pace of the story fast sometimes too slow ..luckily i can fast forward to escape the boring moment..

Overall i like the chemistry between actors..and the story capture my attention..and i can relate with them for certain issued..and i like the OST too "Ray by lego big morl" ..

Rating 3.5/5
mafilee
post Sep 27 2011, 02:17 PM

47 posts

Now, i'm watching GOOD LIFE...so far so good..i'm still feel wanting want to watch the next episode..
It loook like i'm still die hard fan girl of Sorimachi .. i still felt touch with his act..he skill of act still like before .. when he become dad or lover still i can feel the chemistry between him and the partner ... oh no I just love him so much... wub.gif
mafilee
post Oct 8 2011, 10:22 AM

47 posts

OK already finish watching GOOD LIFE..
Sappy drama ..full of tears when it coming to end...
This drama like a wake up call for all daddy who working so hard and forgot to spare some time for their families..
I find it the storyline parallel with the title .. what actually a GOOD LIFE is..it different experience for different people..
Love is not about only giving or only to receive but it also an effort from both we give and take...
I love the chemistry between dad and his son..Sorimachi definitely great actors no doubt..bias from my POV..but the son also done a good job..got stiff here and there but with support from Sorimachi the act still acceptable for me..

Overall a good drama from Sorimachi.. thumbup.gif

Rating will be 3.5/5..
mafilee
post Nov 19 2011, 11:22 AM

47 posts

Just finished watching Soredemo, Ikite Yuku yesterday..
what I love about this drama about the message that they try to deliver to society the feeling of the victim family and also the perpetrator family.
We as bystander always jumps into conclusion and blaming here and there without thinking the consequence to the families..
With all the actors and actresses i can connect with their character.. This was first time i watched Mitsushima Hikari acting and I like it very much..as Futaba the longing sisters that believe her brother not guilty.. how she developed the character with the darknest, happy , cute and saddy act i really enjoyed it..she make me remember about horikita maki a little bit on her acting..
Overall the flow of the story in the middle pace not so slow and not very fast..if it really slow to take it just fast forwarded but warning maybe some of the details u will be missed it...

I learn a lot from this drama and I will recommend it if you love watching human drama..if u like to watching idol drama..this not type of drama you will enjoy it.

Rating 3.5/5
mafilee
post Feb 24 2012, 01:37 PM

47 posts

QUOTE(truballer @ Jan 30 2012, 01:13 AM)
currently watching shinya shokudo season 2, after finished with the first season. highly recommended this one, plus its just 24mins per episode smile.gif

I tried to watch Shinya Shokudo season 1... All the episode look decent..i like how they end the story with the explanation of the foods. Also I like Joe Odagiri as a cameo..he just seat there ..talking to himself but at the same time actually he giving them advice about life..Overall I can give vote 3 from 5.. wink.gif
mafilee
post Mar 7 2012, 12:26 PM

47 posts

QUOTE(digitalcoconut @ Mar 6 2012, 12:01 PM)
Lucky Seven

a private detective firm, led by Nanako. watched it solely because of Nanako, but shame she played insignificant role. too ordinary overall, will probably drop it after 2 episodes.

Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata aka Ending Planner

a funeral manager (Yamashita Tomohisa) working together with a cute police detective, solving case surround funerals he deal.

another average drama. will probably drop it but i'll give a go for another episode.
Is it that bad..i've been wanting to download this 2 series..i'm waiting for the sub complete before download..it look like i need to reconsidered.. hmm.gif
mafilee
post Apr 9 2012, 11:17 AM

47 posts

anyone already watched blackboard TBS drama special? on my trip at japan last week full with promotional review of this drama...it looks promising..
mafilee
post May 15 2012, 03:47 PM

47 posts

Anyone watch ATARU? any review...
mafilee
post Jun 15 2012, 10:22 AM

47 posts

is there anyone already watch W no Higeki [TV Asehi] ..look promising..
mafilee
post Jun 18 2012, 10:44 AM

47 posts

QUOTE(avanpiper @ Jun 15 2012, 10:14 PM)
i'm  up to ep6 atm, it's pretty good. I like that it's dark and mysterious. no fooling around. I'd say give it a try and see if you like the genre. I'll continue till the end just coz I'm curious of how they end up.
Bcoz i already watched Soredemo Ikite Yuku.. i dun mind to tried another version of dark drama genre..i read a lot of good review abt this drama..it just the rating not so encouraging.. shakehead.gif

QUOTE(misakiatsuka @ Jun 17 2012, 01:32 AM)
How do you get TV Asehi in Malaysia? on Astro? or Unifi?
hehehe...no lerr.. i just downloading the drama.. sweat.gif
mafilee
post Jul 5 2012, 12:21 PM

47 posts

I jush finished Zettai Reido..sorry for the late train.. blush.gif

For me the criminal quiet easy to predicted but I must said some of the storyline really touch my heart..
Aya ueto not so annoying like other her drama.. she actually act as rookie really well not so over react ... and how the case resolve as cooperation from the investigation team and forensic come out logic..For crime detective drama.. i will recommend this..although not so outstanding plot but I still feel worth to watch...

3.5/5 star

Added on July 5, 2012, 12:25 pm
QUOTE(dundermifflin @ Jun 29 2012, 01:38 PM)
anyone following Ataru? the subtitles stuck at 3rd episode. PM me if anyone got alternatives..

wonder if i should drop my interest. the drama neither so great, nor so-so..
watching which version SARS[hard sub] or Eric Paroissien [soft sub] ?

This post has been edited by mafilee: Jul 5 2012, 12:25 PM
mafilee
post Jul 5 2012, 02:24 PM

47 posts

QUOTE(dundermifflin @ Jul 5 2012, 12:49 PM)
softsub.. they are at 4th episode.. i already found hardsub version. possibly dropped it, its getting boring (4th)..

summer Jdrama that i probably try..
>Beautiful Rain
already started. solely because of the kid (Ashida Mana, the little girl on Mother [2010]). possibly father-daughter drama like the last Sorimachi drama (forgot the title. the father getting ill..)
>Iki mo Dekinai Natsu
the storyline seem interesting. possibly romance-family-human drama.
>GTO remake
im bit pessimist, but the original GTO was the one sparked my interest in JDrama.
Beautiful rain will be touching...i'm gonna watch this..how Mana will help her father to remember her back..but I think I will wait until the series complete first..for time being will watch Zettai Reido s2..i'm already at the track shud continue from here..

GTO remake not bad rating for the starter 15% .. i hope the issue still relevance..and it will continue consistent with the plot..
mafilee
post Jul 24 2012, 08:55 AM

47 posts

QUOTE(dundermifflin @ Jul 24 2012, 07:54 AM)
Higashino Keigo Mysteries

This series features 11 of popular mystery writer Hagashino Keigo's best short stories, with each story starring a different actor. among others:
Sorimachi Takashi (story 5)
Nagasawa Masami (story 6)
Toda Erika (story 7)
Hirosue Ryoko (story 9)
Shinohara Ryoko (story 10)

watched the story 1 yesterday. quite good. mysterious killing stuff. will definitely watch it because all above are my favourite stars..
can't wait for sorimachi and ryoko hirosue...it's been a while already.. rclxms.gif and it got Erika Toda too... rclxm9.gif

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0845sec    3.32    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th February 2020 - 10:01 PM