Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> KINRARA RESIDENCE [OWNERS' THREAD], Lifestyle landed homes from Mah Sing Investment

views

zoomckng
post Aug 2 2010, 05:52 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

hi accetera. kinrara residence is the new name for bandar damai utama? bcos I'm staying there now. saw all this flyers saying Premier Lifestyle Kinrara.

which phase is this launch? bcos the current phase which was launched last few mth has been almost sold out.

can provide more info pls. tq
zoomckng
post Aug 3 2010, 10:30 AM

Getting Started
170 posts

QUOTE(adri4n @ Aug 2 2010, 11:44 PM)
600k and above my god .. wonder how an average earner can afford that sad.gif
well i was lucky to bought a unit in the kinrara residence for about 3xxk in january 2010. now is going up close to 450-480k. and still being sold like hot cakes. think bcos too many demand and also ppl grabbing the units at launching price for investments. alot of house units there are empty bcos the owners are holding to the house to wait for price to go up further. they said no rush, wait few month can earn more tens of thousand sad.gif

well didnt expect mah sing group of companies to come over here and build houses. guess it was right choice to buy a house there biggrin.gif

zoomckng
post Aug 3 2010, 10:56 AM

Getting Started
170 posts

wat does this means =/=?

Added on August 3, 2010, 11:05 amPosted Date: July 17, 2010 12:00:00 AM, By:
Mah Sing enters JV in Kinrara
Mah Sing via its wholly-owned subsidiary Grand Prestige Development Sdn Bhd recently signed a joint-venture agreement with Mahajaya Berhad's subsidiary Medan Damai Sdn Bhd for the development of approximately 13.2 acres of land in Kinrara. As the developer, Mah Sing intends to rebrand the on-going mixed development known as Taman Damai Utama into a Residence Development boasting lush greenery and trend-setting layouts in a gated and guarded environment.

The land, owned by Medan Damai is a matured development with more than 600 units of 2 and 2 ½ storey terrace houses already sold and handed over. The commercial portion comprising more than 100 units of terrace shop and offices are also fully sold except for the bumiputra units. "This is an opportune joint venture for Mah Sing to replicate our success in Perdana Residence 2 in Selayang and Garden Residence in Cyberjaya where we saw very good sales due to the good location, strong concept and value proposition backed by our Mah Sing brand," said Mah Sing Group Berhad's Group Managing Director cum Group Chief Executive Tan Sri Dato' Sri Leong Hoy Kum. Launched in April 2010, 53 units of the 180 units of terrace houses have been sold to date. The land has a gross development value of RM100 million.

http://www.iproperty.com.my/news/taggedArt...id=310&nid=1269

-------------------------------

yea i think they are going to re-brand the whole taman into Kinrara Residence.

This post has been edited by zoomckng: Aug 3 2010, 11:05 AM
zoomckng
post Aug 3 2010, 11:34 AM

Getting Started
170 posts

QUOTE(airline @ Aug 3 2010, 11:17 AM)
damai utama the quality cant make it wo..
for the price and the size. tai hoi tit la biggrin.gif

can always buy the WZR units or Hening units further down the road. but those are 650k -800k. i previously dislike the workmanship of DU, but for the money its ok.
zoomckng
post Aug 3 2010, 02:12 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

it is. every morning or after rain, u'll see mist in front of the houses biggrin.gif

but dunno how long the reserve will stay as reserve sad.gif
zoomckng
post Aug 5 2010, 05:22 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

current owner here at DU. its worth it, area is cozy not crowded or congested. road access is ok. to think of it rm600k is quite alot jz thinking next door house are 300-400 initially smile.gif

but yea house prices of landed property going up in a crazy way. if waited summore i think wont be able to afford one. better decide now.

someone was right, workmanship is on the rough side but the buildup is huge. even though its 22x75 but feels much bigger.

This post has been edited by zoomckng: Aug 5 2010, 05:33 PM
zoomckng
post Aug 6 2010, 05:24 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

QUOTE(brainworker @ Aug 6 2010, 11:30 AM)
Any progress on the site recently?
progress is pretty good. phase 4 is up and running. not sure about the new phase. but u have trucks and excavators working from 6am - 6pm everyday leveling the hills area. ocassionally they will stop work bcos find new bombs biggrin.gif

then police will come cordonned the are off for 24 hrs round the clock wait for detonation team come. then after blast, works continue rclxms.gif
zoomckng
post Aug 8 2010, 04:40 AM

Getting Started
170 posts

wow have to pay 700k++ for a leasehold props sad.gif
zoomckng
post Aug 8 2010, 11:25 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

QUOTE(brainworker @ Aug 8 2010, 08:45 AM)
If this is the case, I'm out! Really can't afford landed property nowadays. Might as well put a exorbitant price to make KR become the highest premium residential in Kinrara. Good job MS!
well its the going market rate. almost all the new houses in that area would be 500-600k and above. and thats now, imagine few yrs down the road
zoomckng
post Aug 9 2010, 08:13 AM

Getting Started
170 posts

well i feel the pain of ppl who jz wans get a house to live in. few of my frens also are caught in this situation. too many buyers out there buying for re-investments. jz plain too many. which kinda explains the fast growing props market at the moment
zoomckng
post Aug 11 2010, 02:01 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

just buy it now. dont wait anymore, if wait longer, price will go up even higher
zoomckng
post Aug 12 2010, 02:50 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

QUOTE(Red Coffee @ Aug 11 2010, 03:18 PM)
I oso think the same as zoomckng. Bandar Kinrara very good place to stay!! Buy fast if u wanna for stay.
QUOTE(kevin23 @ Aug 11 2010, 08:06 PM)
Puchong is super hot now..Very good time to buy!
smart boys biggrin.gif

QUOTE(brainworker @ Aug 11 2010, 09:34 PM)
wa... Sounds like promoter only... You think buy vege in market meh?  RM600K wor. sweat.gif
he means those that are ready to buy houses la. even though its 600k, its a decent value for now. considering the price it will be in few yrs time later.

QUOTE(accetera @ Aug 11 2010, 11:37 PM)
Me.. tooo young and tooo poor to buy home yet (for stay)... apatah lagi buy house (for goreng).....

some uncle aunties tell me Puchong is gonna be better than Damansara PJ???
i stay in Dsara PJ but i dont think so leh....
well its the potential and growth of the area that is driving the value higher. meaning the area is coming up. how can we compare dsara, PJ with puchong? u make money bcos there is movement. if there is no movement, the growth is at a minimum.

even if you are young u can start to plan to own a house later, esp with knowledge how fast/tough the market is going to be.

anyway with LDP, u can connect puchong areas to PJ areas easily. another reason also why the growth is high.

This post has been edited by zoomckng: Aug 12 2010, 03:00 PM
zoomckng
post Aug 14 2010, 08:18 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

mahsing jz put up a huge signboard for the KR. and i see alot of agents already setting up plastic tables n chairs by the roadside LoL. go down have a look tmr.

i've jz calculated. on average the price went up rm3-400 per day and counting smile.gif

This post has been edited by zoomckng: Aug 14 2010, 08:18 PM
zoomckng
post Aug 14 2010, 10:28 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

ok sure. will pass by the area tmr, will try ask those agents selling the wzr units. they shld know about the KR development. normally sundays u see alot of visitors to the areas. all r house hunting biggrin.gif

zoomckng
post Aug 15 2010, 10:19 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

QUOTE(rescuedual @ Aug 15 2010, 04:52 PM)

Added on August 15, 2010, 4:56 pmFor those 1st row houses facing north , surau & Mahajaya 5 storey low cost flat will be a concerns.
aikks. thats very unfortunate sad.gif

QUOTE(eugene jk @ Aug 15 2010, 07:23 PM)
If apple to apple, same build up, quality and facade... yes..... if mah sing new facade also looks like those outdate facade at taman damai utama, then yes... other wise... no...

look at I&P ... not all enjoy the same fate.... y BK4 and 5 doesnt enjoy the same fate as BK5 latest completed houses?

Taman Damain Utama current completed houses can go above hening, permai, harmony, simfoni, sentosa and desiran?? think agian...
all will be levelled nicely. if damai price go up one notch, so will those others with better build qualities, etc. dont need to teach real estate agent do their business. they know what they suppose to do. Is to squeeze potential buyers of every single sen! smile.gif
zoomckng
post Aug 19 2010, 02:24 AM

Getting Started
170 posts

QUOTE(Red Coffee @ Aug 18 2010, 05:41 PM)
Any of u guys believe in feng shui?? I find out with frens staying in B Kinrara on the big price gap between B. Kinrara and TDU (for me this taman is within B. Kinrara) and they told me...aiya u dunt ever think of that place coz everyone in B.Kinrara know that the place no good feng shui!! u guys heard about this?? but i myself never believe in feng shui one...
sometimes i wondered are these kids jz putting comments in here. if u guys been to the area of TDU, u shld know. every morning there are mist in front of our house, also after raining. u have big untouced forest reserves at the back with some hills.

compare this to the poor ppl in BK 9 area where some of their sunlights r actually blocked by shoplots and the new zest condo.

feng shui is about feeling, if u feel good, u dont need to chg anything. my right hand side neighbour is a feng shui master. so if the houses are fit for him, i dont mind staying there too.

the only reason why tdu is cheaper is bcos of the built QC and the developer. but yea if its so bad, why does mahsing wan to come over here to build houses? sweat.gif
zoomckng
post Aug 19 2010, 09:45 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

QUOTE(Red Coffee @ Aug 19 2010, 08:59 AM)
zoomckng, sorry dun mean to offend anyone but to share what i heard and to make sure and get first hand info from people who actually stay there about the actual situation..enjoy your stay...
its ok. but repeating or relaying wat other ppl say is a bad habit. best if u actually stayed there or been around the area. use your own judgement and comments. we dont wan to cloud the decision making process of potential buyers in KR.
zoomckng
post Aug 20 2010, 06:40 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

house prices starting from minimum 600k+. but u still see a long queue at the sales office at the launch smile.gif
zoomckng
post Aug 20 2010, 07:47 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

nah with market today and at kinrara area. ppl will still queue to buy those hot karipap
zoomckng
post Aug 21 2010, 05:45 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

tell them bring sleeping bags n tents. smile.gif

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0371sec    0.41    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:28 PM