22 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Disk Partition Recovery, When BASIC becomes DYNAMIC suddenly

views

soccergod
post Aug 6 2005, 10:58 AM

b t b u n i t e d
662 posts

I just recovered my Maxtor 40GB using Stellar Phoenix NTFS, just that you have 2 recover all the files to another drive, or you can choose to recover folder by folder.
Danny
post Aug 9 2005, 11:04 PM

38 posts

QUOTE(soccergod @ Aug 6 2005, 10:58 AM)
I just recovered my Maxtor 40GB using Stellar Phoenix NTFS, just that you have 2 recover all the files to another drive, or you can choose to recover folder by folder.
soccergod pls help me..
do u dl the original version of stellar phoenix ntfs
coz i found the software,and successfully found all deleted files..
but it cant recover back to my pc..
do i need to pay for it? or is there any other way??

This post has been edited by lex: Feb 12 2006, 06:24 PM
myth817
post Aug 28 2005, 07:37 PM

5 posts

How to recover the data i'm not so sure but this thing do happen to me during my final year. my hardisk crash and all the project gone. I sent to to someone else to recover the data coz i've try many ways to recover it but can't.
tzyzhing
post Sep 13 2005, 04:44 PM

On my way
557 posts

same problem here. I'm trying out Active@Recovery but it is a demo version. where to get full?

This post has been edited by lex: Feb 12 2006, 06:25 PM
dokidoki
post Oct 6 2005, 10:30 AM

I am not War machine~
4,628 posts

QUOTE(tzyzhing @ Sep 13 2005, 04:44 PM)
same problem here. I'm trying out Active@Recovery but it is a demo version. where to get full?
bt will do~~ flex.gif

sani_2020
post Oct 7 2005, 11:01 PM

On my way
582 posts

seems like all is shareware
have to pay lor...
how......
super macgyver
post Oct 13 2005, 09:41 AM

★~13k Spam Club~★
All Stars
19,321 posts

if u sent to the data restore center, they require a very clean place to do their duty.
user posted image

cheenjeat008
post Oct 18 2005, 05:15 AM

On my way
543 posts

Good day, i have the same problem...I accidentally touch the molex connector on my Maxtor harddisk, damn, my pc hang. After re-boot, Oh my god, i keep on saying to myself, wtf and wts, all my data in my Maxtor harddisk gone..i can't even know what is the file format because the windows XP need me to initialize my harddisk and then need to format in order to use back the maxtor harddisk..I say to God, i dont care on my HK drama, i just want back my photo ( around 3.5GB ). I have become a mad man searching the internet looking for the solution and at last.....
Thank for this PINNED topic, i quickly get the ontrack EasyRecovery Pro v6.03 from internet (if you want to know how, please PM me, it is not good to publish the way to get the software). After download the USER GUIDE from Ontrack ( this is VERY IMPORTANT ), and read through, then i know what should i do.
I select RAW recovery. After letting the ontrack software scan on the maxtor harddisk, almost all the files recover (especially my photo). You just need to prepare an extra harddisk which is big enough for your data and files recovery in your old harddisk.
I would like to say thank you to Ontrack and Lowyat.net.

Now i am waiting for my files to be recover....Wish that all the lyn member discover the way to recover harddisk important files when WinXP can't recognize the File Format..

It take around 1hour and 20minutes to recover around 8.5GB of files..for the ontrack software..

Just a little bit sad because all my photo which over 2mb per photo can't recover perfectly, all my 8MP picture had been resize to 160 x 120. OMG, that is just i can say. Anyway the other type of file can be recover.
I am trying and searchin for the software which can recover photo in jpeg format ( the photo itself is over 2mb ).
Or does anyone know which software can do this perfectly??
Thank you and have a nice day.

Good day,
Finally i found the software that can meet my requirement and this software is really powerful.

Compare to the OnTrack EasyRecovery, the Stellar Phoenix FAT & NTFS is far more powerful than the OnTrack, but the User Interface is not attractive as the OnTrack.

After the comparison between the OnTrack and Stellar Phoenix, i will recommend the Stellar for more advance recover (like my photo-2mb case). As conclusion, both software perform well in normal recover task.

This post has been edited by cheenjeat008: Oct 18 2005, 05:17 AM
blind&deaf
post Oct 22 2005, 11:58 PM

Getting Started
84 posts

i dont know whether it is appropriate to put this here ....

a friend of mine help me to assemble pc, i gratefully thank him for setting up my pc , however , there is one thing i dont understand, why he divided my harddisk into 3 partitions , and the C drive with total size just 4 GB , izzit suitable?

i am a stranger to this stuff, hope someone can help me
ahkeong82
post Oct 25 2005, 12:06 PM

Getting Started
72 posts

when u dun trust his profesional knowledge in pc, why u let him to do the assembly for u?
smile.gif

divide to few partition is normal, especially when u have a big capacity of hard disc
but 4gb for c a little too little, unless u dun install alot game and application need a large hard disc space

and for the recovery of my hard disc has fail, it show that my hard disc are unable to access and retrieve the data
sob sob cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif
QUOTE(blind&deaf @ Oct 22 2005, 11:58 PM)
i dont know whether it is appropriate to put this here ....

a friend of mine help me to assemble pc, i gratefully thank him for setting up my pc , however , there is one thing i dont understand, why he divided my harddisk into 3 partitions , and the C drive with total size just 4 GB , izzit suitable?

i am a stranger to this stuff, hope someone can help me

This post has been edited by lex: Feb 12 2006, 06:28 PM
super macgyver
post Oct 25 2005, 03:34 PM

★~13k Spam Club~★
All Stars
19,321 posts

QUOTE(cheenjeat008 @ Oct 18 2005, 10:39 PM)
Good day,
Finally i found the software that can meet my requirement and this software is really powerful.
QUOTE(cheenjeat008 @ Oct 18 2005, 11:10 PM)
Compare to the OnTrack EasyRecovery, the Stellar Phoenix FAT & NTFS is far more powerful than the OnTrack, but the User Interface is not attractive as the OnTrack.

After the comparison between the OnTrack and Stellar Phoenix,� i will recommend the Stellar for more advance recover (like my photo-2mb case). As conclusion, both software perform well in normal recover task.
ontrack EasyRecovery Pro v6.03 lose to Stellar Phonenix Fat & NTFS?
any reffer url for stellar?

This post has been edited by lex: Feb 12 2006, 06:28 PM
Silfrijin
post Oct 25 2005, 07:15 PM

Super 7even Stars
2,127 posts

QUOTE(cheenjeat008 @ Oct 18 2005, 11:10 PM)

After the comparison between the OnTrack and Stellar Phoenix,� i will recommend the Stellar for more advance recover (like my photo-2mb case). As conclusion, both software perform well in normal recover task.
How about the latest version of Ontrack EasyRecovery Pro 6.10.07 as compared to Stellar Phoenix ? unsure.gif

This post has been edited by lex: Feb 12 2006, 06:29 PM
blind&deaf
post Nov 4 2005, 07:24 PM

Getting Started
84 posts

QUOTE(ahkeong82 @ Oct 25 2005, 12:06 PM)
when u dun trust his profesional knowledge in pc, why u let him to do the assembly for u?
smile.gif

divide to few partition is normal, especially when u have a big capacity of hard disc
but 4gb for c a little too little, unless u dun install alot game and application need a large hard disc space

and for the recovery of my hard disc has fail, it show that my hard disc are unable to access and retrieve the data
sob sob cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif
i didnt say i dont trust his knowledges blink.gif

i just wonder if 4 GB C drive is too little for me

anyway thanks , i've formatted my pc

This post has been edited by lex: Feb 12 2006, 06:29 PM
Zeroize
post Nov 8 2005, 11:02 AM

Hardcock Gamer
895 posts

I should have checked this thread earlier, my maxtor hdd facing this problem too, too bad i formated it already sad.gif

This post has been edited by lex: Feb 12 2006, 06:18 PM
cheenjeat008
post Nov 8 2005, 06:01 PM

On my way
543 posts

QUOTE(Zeroize @ Nov 8 2005, 11:02 AM)
I should have checked this thread earlier, my maxtor hdd facing this problem too, too bad i formated it already sad.gif
Good day,
with the stellar software, you can recover the formatted harddisk data.....

QUOTE(super macgyver @ Oct 25 2005, 03:34 PM)
ontrack EasyRecovery Pro v6.03� lose to Stellar Phonenix Fat & NTFS?
any reffer url for stellar?
QUOTE(Silfrijin @ Oct 25 2005, 07:15 PM)
How about the latest version of Ontrack EasyRecovery Pro 6.10.07 as compared to Stellar Phoenix ? unsure.gif
Good day,
In the case for the recover folder and file name, the ontrack will set their own file and folder name, while the Stellar software let you to have a glance view on the recover data with the previous folder and files name.....
eBola
post Nov 13 2005, 07:56 PM

blah
Group Icon
Elite
1,928 posts

QUOTE(cheenjeat008 @ Oct 18 2005, 05:15 AM)
I would like to say thank you to Ontrack and Lowyat.net.
oh the irony of it all.

first you steal ontrack software by using a cracked copy. next you thank them pula.

lol!

why not thank them buy actually paying for a copy of their software?
tongue.gif

This post has been edited by lex: Feb 12 2006, 06:19 PM
bansai
post Nov 13 2005, 10:09 PM

Enthusiast
781 posts

Ontrack actually has a distributor in Malaysia? Wanna thank them personally?

Ontrack's software is actually not that powerful, but it puts everything in an easy to understand package.. it doesnt work at the lower levels of the drive operation...

This post has been edited by lex: Feb 12 2006, 06:19 PM
Acquiesce
post Nov 14 2005, 01:52 PM

Casual
355 posts

guys what about this RecoverMyFile software?
bansai
post Nov 15 2005, 12:25 AM

Enthusiast
781 posts

if you're talking bout just recovering from deleted files/folders then give it a try.... dont recommend RecoverMyFile though.. there are lots more established names around..
Acquiesce
post Nov 15 2005, 12:17 PM

Casual
355 posts

QUOTE(bansai @ Nov 15 2005, 12:25 AM)
if you're talking bout just recovering from deleted files/folders then give it a try.... dont recommend RecoverMyFile though.. there are lots more established names around..
ooooh ok ok..thanks for thepointer. thumbup.gif

btw my problem is that windows recognizes my drive as 'unformatted'

sure i guess that the above mention 2 software are the best around? blush.gif

This post has been edited by lex: Feb 12 2006, 06:20 PM

22 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0191sec    0.17    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:46 PM