1. Enhanced internal circuit board, result is 30% better performance
2. Added a high quality audio grade FUSE for extra VS protection.
3. Updated caps configuration to hold 100000 uF total capacitance.
Voltage Stabilizer - What is that?
Voltage stabilizer normally used to protect electrical appliance from unstable voltage and also bring up optimum performance. One example is your notebook power adapter, ever notice why after you switch off power but the LED still light up for awhile before it goes down? This is because it has voltage stabilizer inside.
Voltage Stabilizer for CAR
Same goes for car, because it is an ELECTRONIC/ELECTRICAL device. In car, voltage stabilizer serve the following benefits:
- For Auto car, gear shift smoother (You will love driving your car).
- Light (Head, cabin, tail, etc...) become brighter and less dim when air-cond compressor kicks in.
- Reduce sudden car slow down when you rev and at the same time Air Cond compressor pumping.
- Increase battery life span. During engine running current should only draw from alternator but it is impossible for alternator to produce stable voltage so end up current have to be drawn from battery as well under heavy load. With this voltage stabilizer, current drawn from your battery is greatly reduced and your battery can last longer than it does before.
- Improve ICE audio clarity and bass because your AMP needs clean and stable voltage
- Engine turns to be quieter and lower vibration because the power from spark plug is enough and misfire is reduced.
- Increase engine lifespan by reduce carbon residual inside your engine chamber and also increase engine performance
- Increase life span of car ECU, Car Player, AMP, and other electrical or electronic components.
- Improve Fuel Consumption
- And other benefits that you can gain from a VS
- My VS guarantee to out perform any VS which cost Rm 300 and below in the market. Because many research has been done and the circuit is specially designed to to bring it's full potential.
- Finally so many benefits you can get from just a VS, why not read some feedback below and give it a try today?
WHAT Vehicle can use ?
- Any Vehicle (Car or Motorbike which running battery rating at 12V or below could use the VS (All cars on the road in the market are using 12V battery currently)
Grounding Cable for WHAT ?
Refer to my Grounding cable selling thread for more information:
- ~100000 uF capacitor bank(Micro Farad, BIG value huh?)
- 16 Volt 105 Degree Celsius high grade good quality capacitors (Every car generating 14.4 Volt, 16V is more than enough to serve the purpose)
- LED indicator light
- Excellent circuit design that brings out full potential of the VS
- 8GA 100% pure COPPER O2 free power cable that maximize current flow in and out of the VS, this is very important for a good VS (Unlike other VS with RED color cable which is 20% copper and 80% aluminum material)
- Good quality casing that doesn't allow heat going in (Unlike aluminum/alloy casing which is heat conductor)
- Heat proof, wrapped by remarkable Insulflex (Most air cond insulator) heat insulator (Fire retardant for the head insulator and the glue using to bond), this is very important as car compartment is very hot. It may not looks nice but this is a performance part not for decoration
- Audio grade FUSE on positive line for maximum performance and protection (You know why nobody use spindle little fuse for amplifier ? It's all about performance).
- VS Body dimension: 8.5CM (Length) X 14.5CM (Height) X 5.5CM (Width)
- 2 Years warranty (Even after warranty period over, i can repair with min cost)
- 100% Self invention and assembly. I'm not only the sales man, I'm the engineer that could answer any of your questions as well
- A good VS design covers from in to out, from normal to extreme operating condition, so there are many factors to tell a GOOD VS
- Others? Judge by your eyes on pictures posted
1. What car can use this VS ?
Answer: Any car that uses 12V battery can use the VS. So far all car in malaysian market are able to use. Lorry or bus mostly using 24V battery, so they're unable to use the VS.
2. How does this VS compared to Cigarette ported VS ?
Answer: Cigarette port is connected with a very small and high resistance cabling behind, thus VS's current cannot go in and out fast enough and the performance is much much lowered (Imagine you have a 7200RPM computer hard disk which is plugged to a USB 1.1 Port, so the speed is totally reduced).
Cigarette ported VS are normally comes with very small micro farad rating due to the size of it unable to hold much capacitors. This type of VS doesn't performance well and the cost should be very low.
VS that is connected to battery terminal has much better conductivity, due to the big and thick cable connected to your battery terminal that can help to bring out the very much potential of a VS. We do grounding to enhance the performance of VS (Enhance conductivity), so you can imagine the good cabling system to the VS is very important.
3. Can i install VS without grounding cables ?
Yes, grounding is different but has some relation to VS because it helps to enhance VS performance by carrying VS current to whole car, if your car's grounding is not so good then adding grounding after VS will observe much more performance. Besides that grounding also enhance the power delivery to your electrical appliances e.g. light, air cond, fuel pump.
4. Why using audio grade fuse ?
Fuse is a wire which is having determined rating such that it will break off to protect the circuit for example: accidentally invert the VS terminal on battery. Most VS in market are using hair line like strained fuse either internally or externally, it will serve as a bottleneck of the whole VS, imagine we have 4 lanes highway leading to a 1 land road and then out to 4 lands highway again, so what happens to the traffic ? Answer is slowed down, jam.
In VS, the overall performance will be reduced a lot. On my VS, i'm using high quality copper fuse that is soldered into the cable to ensure 100% contact, protection and durability. People who think that just a wire is not a fuse? please think again, every fuse in the world is wire or conductor made from many different types of material which is then normally having a tube (ceramic or glass) that sleeved along it. That's glass tube that is identical to AGU fuse selling in market, i'm just solder it on my own to promote better conduction and protection.
5. Why heat insulator on the outer of VS ?
Every unit of heat entering a capacitor will degrade it's performance as well as life span. That's why you may see many VS gets degraded performance after few months.
6. Why my VS using pure copper cable ?
Non of VS in the market selling below Rm 300 is using pure copper cable because it's very expensive (Ask your seller if they're dare to advertise that out). Most cables in the market are aluminum cable with copper tinted on outer layer (Just to fool people that's a copper cable), this kind of cable is very cheap and of course resistance is higher and low performance. When resistance is higher, current cannot pass through fast enough thus not good in performance. Remember a VS has to be act fast, else voltage fluctuation cannot be compensated well.
7. Is the glue applied on outer insulator flammable ?
I'm using the glue to stick the insulator on my outer layer of my VS to protect the VS such that much lesser heat could go in which affect the lifespan and performance of the VS. Most types of glue when they are in bottle or tin are mixed with alcohol (flammable) with the reason to ensure it retain in liquid form. After the glue applied on any surface, all alcohol will be evaporated and leaving the actual glue surface for the bonding purpose. The dried glue is no longer flammable because the flammable material is the alcohol.
If somebody say a dried glue is flammable, then most part of your car coming out from factory is already flammable because for example, sound proof layer on your car bonnet, under seat, firewall etc... (Are you dare to drive ?)
And if somebody wants to say dried glue is flammable, then do some experiment, by firing a dried glue and a piece of paper, THE PAPER WILL CAUGHT fire immediately, paper is more flammable now, and i believe you have got at least some paper inside your car, are you not worrying ?
8. Is My VS better or IceCube VS better ? (He simply made fail claim on his page on my product, but i do tell fact on all i have research and seen)
- His VS is using 5 units of capacitor which using jalan pasar capacitor (Most rejected stock after QC are sold there, Sanyo, Nichicon brand ? what for). I have more than 50 units of capacitors (10 times different) all using MaxCap top quality properly QC product (with official QC report) made in Malaysia (From factory direct not jalan pasar), same price and grade to be compete with Nichicon, Jamicon etc brands Tested). Tested and compared before i chose MaxCap.
- His VS cable is made from aluminum these cable are 5 time poorer than 100% pure copper cable. I'm using 8 AWG 100% pure copper cable where the VS performance is promised by this high conductible cable
- His VS fuse is like a hair line, we call this crappy fuse. Take example from this site, how they explain about crappy fuse: http://www.kempelektroniks.com/Accessoires...rade-Fuses.aspx
I'm using Pure copper quality fuse.
- I can easily made a VS same like what material he is using and selling at Rm 50 or less. Because the cost will be very low.
- I claimed that my VS is made from ~ 100 k uF, because some of these capacitor has tolerance of +10% or more.
- Silicone sealing on wire hole is 10 times better than a rubber ring. Because silicone doesn't wear in high heat environment but rubber turns harder after long exposed to heat (This tells why older car door rubber harden and not water proof).
- My box is totally sealed off to prevent water, air and dust going in, all wires, board and capacitors are protected in this box already, no extraneous wrapping of cable inside etc.
Just done cod with ts yesterday. Damn. Once installed, can straight away feel the engine is quieter . Gear change more smoothly. And the aircond kick in feel really reduce a lot. Really good product. Recommended seller. Will monitoring the fc and update here. Between, really good seller with A+ attitude and workmanship. Thanks
Added on November 13, 2011, 3:44 pmForget to mention that my car is myvi. HaHa.
I've installed Eric's VS & 4pts -ve ground last saturday. Went up to Cameron and enjoyed the smooth gear changes and quicker acceleration.
Quality product and friendly service, thanx for sharing ur experiences!
after installed :
1) engine response faster , more quite and soft
2) gear change better
3) reduce air cond kick
4) Ice improve
5) fc monitoring ...
overall is nice and zhun !
eric is very friendly and good seller ... thumb up =)
Just met Eric and installed the VS + GC into my car. Here's my review on the VS tested on the way home from cyberjaya to seremban.
Initial journey at cyberjaya road
1) Engine is quiter. The typical engine sound at low rpm has muffled.
2) Engine is more responsive. The low end torque delivery was smooth.
3) The higher end torque has increased. It is easier to maintain a speed of 180-200+km/h with just 40-60% throttle body opening (measured by Pivot 3 Drive)
4) Acceleration at high speed has gotten much easier. A 5 series BMW tried to pull away, but barely made it. Managed to closed in the gap.
5) Managed to redline faster, and rpm hit 6.8-6.9k (previously 6.7k only)
At seremban road
5) Managed to break top speed record at regular places by around 4-5km/h (even 1km/h is a huge gain)
6) Audio sounds crispier, nicer. Improved blend of treble and bass.
7) Noted the headlight dimming reduced by almost 75-80% when air-con compressor kicked in.
8) The headunit, meter, interior light appeared brighter.
1) I can't tell if headlamp, foglamp has gotten brighter, as my HID is just too bright to begin with.
2) FC ? Too soon to write.
Using Pivot 3 Drive, my previous setting of Economy 3 is equivalent to current Economy 4 or 5. Even with Economy 3 mode, the power delivery is beyond what an Economy mode ought to offer.
Im all into performance. The improvement of audio sound, brighter lights, quiter engine may be an added bonus (or may even be a placebo effect), but the increase in power and smooth delivery across all bands are real and what I really am for.
A VS that's worth recommendation. Give it a try and you'll see the difference. Plus Eric is a friendly and attention-to-detail kind of person. Totally satisfied. Thank you Eric!
Just install vs & gc from this guy yesterday. Very nice person, highly recommended..! Explain everything into details, certain places cincai2 only. This guy diffrent. =)
Installed to my Forte 1.6sx 6 speed. Work like charm. Way more smoother acceleration. And the price is way cheaper compared to market for this kind of product.
just got the vs & gc installed by Eric, friendly & knowledgeable chinese chap, lengthy explanation provided by him on how the vs & gc systems works,
no joke, once installed the rpm drop when the ac kicks in was reduced significantly! :thumbs :
will order another 2 sets by next week, for my mom's 100,000km kelisa & wife's city idsi :nod :
Just done 3rd purchase with Eric today, this round is Toyota Vios 1.5(m), the result is still AWESOME~
If u love your car, u will love Eric too.
( dun wry bro, I m not a gay : D )
Mmm Just installed My VS after checking on friend's Car Performance after Installing the VS... and instantly got a good result where no longer have much idling Issues.. Will study more on your Grounding and Do my next appointment if i have "Budget"
And sorry ya... Rushing Down From Karak Really Stressed... to the max... >.<
1) Light dim issue from marginal become zero when air cond cut in
2) Engine sound heard from outside become more quiet or soften a bit compare to before
3) Can Feel that engine become more pick up at initial step with normal press strength apply to gas pedal (RPM shot fast and higher compare to before, some kind of feeling that close to RON97 petrol use instead of RON95 ), but gear change smooth as same as before !
4)Engine Crank first start at morning still feel good as usual , not different feel ?( Note : My car MF battery which made from Japan have been used 4yrs++ start from Jun 2007 until current !!! believe it or not ??? i scare too it will failed me one day at anytime/anyplace with such a unsual prolong lifetime ! )
Battery Brand : ACDelco 55D23L , Anyone got idea where to get the exactly same battery brand model in Malaysia ??? please let me know ! very appreciate for the info !
Next step i will do measure my DIY grounding cable current flow reading at individual point ! Re-do neccesary GC connection point to optimize the highest current flow as much as i can with follow the ERIC method
I believed that above mention improvement with after VS installation will getting nothing b'cos we were already used to it liao mah ! Hahahaha
May be after 1 or more year later ? it will become useless b'cos electronic componet(especially is capacitor )will getting deterioration after certain life-span especially it located at such bad circumstance area(hot engine compartment ) ! When that time is coming ? I will give the VS capacitor big surgery operation to replace all capacitors with more higher grade capacitor ! Eric , did u erased all capacitor body marking to prevent people like me to copy your pattern ? Hahahahaha ..
Anyway ! Big thanks to Eric & forumer here for good recommendation ! I'm sure will recommend Eric's home made VS to my friends !
Best regards !
Thank bro for the installation and tips you gave me. : thumbs:
Noticeable improvement on Proton Saga BLM 1.3:
1. Brighter headlamp and projects further too. (no need to change headlamp already)
2. Responsive engine. Step the pedal, and there's the power.
3. When air cond compressor kicks in, no loss of power (on headlight).
Next I got to change my air filter. : )
Thanks for the shipment, and YAY!!! Finally got FULL SET of ur VS+GC
1. Headlamp brightness really improved
2. Car performance really improved(not to say, very smooth too and more responsive)
3. Electronic stuff looks as good as original(without mod) or better
4. Air cond feels much colder
5. my stock sound system better(can b better if change whole ICE setup)
Very recommended seller, Fast, accurate....any1 wanna buy, definitely recommended!!
Kenari - even it is a 6 yrs old car, but it feels like a new car, gear change smoother, better pickup ++ : clap:
Fiesta - most of the electrical parts work even better now, head light with low beam at night, wah sey I tell u, those cars in front of me will automatically give way, lol. : sweat:
and another thing I would like to mention here, bcz I don't see any1 mention about it yet, which is the car warm up faster now, rpm will drop from 1k+ to 700-800 in half of the usual time. : thumbs:
for FC I cant confirm yet.
thanks bro. : respect:
I am hereby to announce to all Ford Fiesta owner, if u get this from Eric, it is worth every cent u spent.
** bro if u got more than 3 FoFi owner deal with u, u owe me 1 teh tarik gao gao.
My dad says THANKS ALOT to you . The improvement is superb! Acceleration on my dad Camry 2.4 is like super smoooooothhh! Recommended seller!
very friendly seller i must say..
talk bout car with him, but my knowledge very min.. : D
almost near to non.. (naaa, maybe a little..)
so far, there's a lot of improvement to my car than previous.. much better response, gear change much smoother and better acceleration ..
thats all from me..
thank you so much Eric, good luck with your sales..
Immediately can feel the air con is colder than ever.
gear shift much smoother, engine is silky smooth. Am not sure if it translate to higher power for the car but it seems more responsive.
good seller. pls keep it up.
Now it's even better with the grounding that he did for me..
professionally done and quality material used !
Thanks once again
d price for d VS is worth it comparin to wats d material been used PLUS 2 years warranty!. any1 who familiar wit caps noe how vulnerable it in long term heat conditions. using d insulators is a briliant idea! those who noe how to calculate caps real life, will noe this is a bargain. coupled wit 100% darn thick copper .... 1 word..awesome
d car responses more efficient than b4. i.e. got response from throttle eventough air cond fan starts to kik in; from d front bay sound, d radiator/air cond fan seems to rev more faster than b4; mid range seems to hav more response than b4
thumbs up for professional seller!
the details inside the song will b much much lesser...or i say lacking of details ^^
with this vs boost...
the warmth n frequencies responses had been boost ^^
if u tries with original cds...
the effect will be definitely CLEAR ^^
my point is ^^ if u dun wanna upgrade too much ur audio n wan keep ori looks interior....
this vs can help alot in enchancing audio quality but not even adding a screw inside ur car...
those who ends up with sound quality player ^^
u will get more ^^
voltage r audio's "hearts" ^^
unstable volts kill the songs ^^
kill the singer ^^
in this realistic worlds...
without stabilising ur car audio voltage...
every things u done to ur audio is ^^ KOSONG ^^
After installed his VS+GC, he took reading again on the new cable to prove the difference. Wow, a lot of difference. Proved that my Proton Waja lack of GC. But that is techinally proven, how about visual and usage? While driving back home, the first thing I notice, head lamp is brighter, the internal room light, meter light, etc, noticeable brighter. When aircond kick in, hardly notice headlamp dim down, infact doesn't dim down at all. Driving at 110km/h not as noisy and noticeable softer than last time. The next day, as usual, I played my favourite SQ songs, wow... there is significant improvement on my I.C.E.... clear, clarity... what can I say, I love my ICE more now...
Highly recommended seller.
Immediates improvement on :
-aircond kick seem unnoticeable
-no dim headlamp
-pick up smoother with PRIMAX95, and feels like used PRIMAX97
-great with CVT gearbox combination..
-engine noise seriously reduce from 80-90dB to 50-60dB while idling (used my company dB meter, who used it for offshore noise mapping)
-fuel consumpsion? Erm.. Unchanged kept at 16.4KM/L after half tank used. Hoping it increased but since it just an electrical improvement not mechanical tuning thus is it acceptable lor..
-hopefully this item will served me well, recommended it to my others members..
-colder air cond
-smoother gear shift.
satisfied user here.
After installed VS + GS on my sonata, the major improvement:
- Air-con is colder at same temperature before install VS + GC
- RPM going up faster
- Pick up has improved
Definitely worth for value of money.
Below are my comments after few days of driving.
Product : VS & GC
Installed in : Nissan Sylphy
Build Quality : Good
Wire & Insulation : Good
- Engine revs freely
- Pick up has improved
- Gear changed smoother
- Audio volume increase with normal level
- All lightings in car brighter
WORTH TO SPENT THE MONEY
Product purchased : VS
Product installed in : Honda Civic EG9 B16A
Build Quality : Good
Wire & Insulation : Good
He explained to me that those cap ayam " HKS Grounding " has no effect and proved to me the current flowing through them compared to my old defective/rusted/oxidised grounding that came with the car. He isn't just all talk he proves to me with a device. Then he compared to me the HKS grounding and the custom grounding cables he makes. BIG difference between the two , made me on the spot want him to tailor made a set of grounding.. Budget was restraining so i decided to keep it for next time.
- Engine revs freely
- Pick up has improved
- Gear change smoother
- Air Cond cooler ( even in hot weather )
- Audio quality ( less static noise , more punchier bass )
- Lighting ( no drop in brightness when air cond is on , HID brighter )
This is a review from me , since your service was so good shall give you a detailed review.
RM160 - WELL SPENT !
Next thing to get from him is grounding cables.
Thanks a lot Eric !
So far, improvements have been colder air cond, better rev pick up and even my audio sounds better. Maybe its a placebo effect, but hey, i am not complaining. Good work bro!
1) My HID lights (already super bright) are even brighter. Longer throw for normal + high beams.
2) My signal lights + brake lights are super bright and clear now in the day time & night.
3) My interior lights are brighter than ever as well.
4) My voltage is much more stable now (previously 12.0V to 14.0V, but now it's stable from 13.0V to 14.6V, usually above 14.0V)
5) My ICE audio system clarity has improved by 100% based on personal feeling, and the bass feels much more punchy.
6) Eventhough I have no subwoofer installed in my car, the ICE system feels there's a subwoofer installed!!! : hyper:
7) Fuel consumption, so far no comments as I don't see any noticable improvements.
8) Do not feel much difference of the load to the alternator as I'm already using LCP.
Would definately recommend Eric's VS + GC to anyone considering to buy PIVOT or any other of the branded voltage stabilizers in the market.
Believe his product definately is the best out there using high quality / high grade materials which beats the rest.
Eric also comes to your place for door-to-door installation (he came to my office in Glenmarie).
Also very patience and informative in explaining the benefits & differences of his product.
Two thumbs up to a great product & seller!!!
: thumbs: : thumbs:
Peace of mind with 2 years 1-on-1 exchange provided. This proved how's confident he is with the quality of his VS.
Have been using this VS for a week now in my motorcycle. Im currently running on a dying battery and dint change it just to make comparison on this product. Previously i used Power Booster. This is the result:
-The head lamp will get dimmer whenever i use the signal, but that dint happen after the installation of Eric VS. Pretty amazing.
- Whenever signal is on, other light such as the gear light, meter light etc will get dimmer too. But its greatly reduced when used eric VS
- Running on a dying battery, i need to run the bike 2KM before i can properly use the signal or it wont light up. Plus the energy only last for few minutes then the signal dead again. Amazingly, Eric VS really keep the signal light alive and strong.
- Noticed that i had a jerking-forward-movement when i accelerate. It might sound negative but it isnt. I had a habit of increasing RPM a little before increasing or reducing my gear (habit from driving a manual car i guess xD) . This can only means that the RPM rev faster than before and made the bike jerk forward even more when its fully engaged the gear. Well i guess i need too learn to rev slower after this.....
Well, the darn high uF really give more juice than my previous VS i guess : clap:
p/s: sorry i cant comment more on audio performance and air cond as i dont have any hahahaha
install on my 04 city vtec last Sun, anytime better than GD or P***t brands..
10 thumbs up..
awaitin to install the earth cables now...
last saturday i install VS n GC in ma kenari Gxi M
eric really friendly.. 1st time i saw him, he "not mechanic type face"
more "computer geek face"(sory eric).. heheh
this what i feel drive ma car after install VS n GC
1. aircon more cool. i just use lv1 fan n 25% aircon, its already cool.. yes.. its super cool.. thx to eric, yesterday i got MC because get flu
2. acceleration of ma car is better then before.
3. electric device like radio got better sound n receiving frequencies.. no more bzz bzzz sound..
4. FC - still monitoring
5. light n nite driving - still not test. i get flu so i malas want go out
Car I'm driving : 10 months old Myvi SE 1.3AT
Day 1 :
Got the GC+VS, installed it in front of my ground office after lunch hour. Wheather is very hot that time. My car have been parked under the sun since morning. You can imagine how hot the car is (interior). After installing the VS; waste no time quickly get in the car and start the engine. People said their aircon improved with the VS so my collegue and I put our hands in front of the aircon vent. We started counting on how long would it take for the cold air to take effect (the usual is around 10 secs during hot wheather). 1second--2second--3sec-COLD AIR. 3 seconds is very2 impressive. Nipple hardening coldness came out from the aircon vent after 3 secs. The car's interior became comfortably cool in 1-2 minutes.
Now for test drive. At this point, the GC have not been installed yet. I've noticed the gear shift is smoother, throttle response improved significantly, my car is like gliding during traffic jam. Usually in slow traffic when at 30kmh speed I release the pedal for few seconds (car few metres ahead stopping) and resume pressing the gas pedal shortly after (cars ahead start moving again), my car response would not be instant (like some sort of a delay or like I feel the engine needs to be revved higher only then speed would go up). After VS, no more delay or need higher revving, the feeling is like gliding on the road.
At night, tested the brightness of the headlights. It is bright. It was always bright so can't really tell the difference. But radio reception definitely improved. One particular radio station (KK.fm), before this when tuned to this station, there's an annoying buffering (like a loading youtube video), watch for 3 secs--loading--video continue--loading similar. After VS, there's no more buffering.
Today. Installed the GC. Seems like the throttle response become noticeably better. But something amazed me tonight. I've just installed VS yesterday, my tank was half full that time. Been driving round and round since yesterday and tonight cos I enjoyed the smoother drive very much.
My FC dramatically improved. On average, once my mileage reach 380-390km, fuel warning light would blink; every single time. But after VS+GC installed (firstly installed on a half full tank), the fuel warning light blinked at ..............439.6KM. Fking Amazing.
I would recommend GC+VS to everyone. Every cent paid is worth it. The appearance of the VS may not be pretty but the quality and what it can do is amazing.
Can feel slight diff during night drive, light are more brighter.
Aircon also abit cooler. All in all a good product
anyway, i'm really satisfied with the VS that i bought from eric....
two thumbs up....keep up the good work
so here's my review of eric's vs.
1.smoother gear transition(especially when high to low)
2.better throttle response
3.minimal power loss when aircond kick in
none.worth every penny of my hard earned money.
THIS THING ROCKS!
i just installed the VS + GC yesterday night with eric, and after the installation:
1. no doubtly ligh become lighter, aircond become cooler.
2. gear went smoother. while driving can feel like smooth and the engine noise become quiet.
3. just like eric said good GC can supply the sufficient current for all the electricity devices or components on the car. His GC did well.
4. FC still not yet notice. i will post again after get the real data.
5. eric is nice person also to explain the usage and the info about these.
Even after a small "hiccup" (hehe), your service is EXCELLENT!!
At first just want to install VS only but then after he done a quick check on my current GC, just realized ive been doped!
My current GC doesnt even have any noticeable current flow (a very very low ampere)!
Straight away I agree to install his DIY grounding cable.
And I swear he was like The Flash...all done on the spot with a "swoosh" (maybe I exaggerate a bit..hehe..).
Cutting cables, torched the cable, remove my current messy grounding cables, install the new one..all done in a jiff!
Am I satisfied with his services, VS and GC? Hell yeah!
Call me having a placebo effect, psychology effect or whatever any other effect, his product works as advertised.
Maybe not entirely gone, but the jerk when the aircon compressor kicks in is lessen.
Headlights still dimmed but immediately back to normal brightness after a few miliseconds (apa mau buat, CC kereta kicik).
Im not leaning for a good fuel consumption as I was a very heavy right footer (hehe).
Kudos bro! Keep up the good work! =)
What i notice after the installation is that,
1. Brighter headlamp
2. Quality of my ICE increased.
3. Aircond compressor kicks in less
4. Acceleration performance increased.
I am sorry to have to say that this is what i felt so far, because it's only less than 1 hour ago where i got it installed, but overall is very highly rated by me.
For this kind of price, you get a good quality VS, professional installation and the friendly service, worth every single ringgit you spent on it.
5 STARS Rating for products, service and quality.
1.Engine is more quiet, the Campro sound reduced. (my engine oil already 5177km old, 1k km more need to change)
2.Pick up from stop to move improved.
3.Radio reception more better quality.
4.Player sound bass feel more punch. Very significanly when playing music during the engine stop, the speaker sound get lot of better then before.
5.Auto gear shift more smooth and fast.
I still need to observe the FC cause when i install the tank in 3/4 full.
Beside of that i did't fell some of the effect like previous user comment maybe due to my car still new so not feeling any different.
exp: more brither head lamp, more cold air-con, and the compressor kick in light dim.
any way Eric is the good seller and very polite person to deal with, appreciate with his proffesional installation skill of GC with satisfied cable management. : clap :
Finally, manage to squeeze some time for a short review.
Car Currently Driving, P2 Alza " AFter instalalling the device"
1. car feel much responsive, especially during traffic JAMS. and under the hot wheather. "confirmed"
2. Sound vice, much better for radio channel . can't feel any difference while listening to CD> but Radio would be good enough
3. Voltage regulation wise is good, did some grounding and volt meter installed previously, voltage doesn't fluctuate like before. " I am still using my stock battery for almost 1 year and 4 months.
4. Fuel wise. still need to monitor
but overall for the price i am paying i do feel there are differences after installing the VS.
I do understand that some the outlook is not as good as other aftermarket products. But we get what we pay for.
So for those who wish to have nicer design, probably you can ask Eric to change the casing and in the cost. Otherwise the device is good.
O yah ~ thanks for the follow up ~ and sorry for my tight schedule . haha
happy selling ~
His knowledge convince me, walla, I straight away fix appointment to COD, after some changes of times and venue the VS was finally installed by him at 7.40pm today at Petronas Mahkota Cheras. He took less than five minutes to fixed it to my stock 7 years old Waja, however unable to chat with him longer as he's rushing to another job (masyukkk la bro).
Went straight back home after installation, my car feels lighter,lights seems brighter & engine feels smoother (hopefully not psychological effect from all your comments/reviews), I said to myself " ...biar betul product ni siottt .... since my house is less than 1kilo from the installation place I'm unable to to experience further immediate effect BUT I got a good feeling about this product.
Overall nice & reliable seller, fantastic product at reasonable price. Will update you guys in two weeks time. Well done Eric ...
Hi bro, hope u still remember me..I back to provide some review for those potential buyer..
Thank for Bro eric come Cyberjaya to help me install the grounding and i will seriously suggest everyone purchase the grounding with VS together cause grounding really enhance the performance of VS a lot..
Btw, this is the few thing improvement on my car
a. Car respond - pick up faster..light..powerful..even drive over than 120km/h still can feel the power with just pressing the petal again..
b. aircond - i really feel it become coldness bit..but due to my stupid design of aircon vent..i can't enjoy much
c. light - light become more brightness....but due to my bulb is old i think or adjustment issue..i feel like no enough..but this not vs fault.
d. gear - nothing much different..maybe i tak perasaan
e. FC - still monitor cause after installing i become heavy footer..but logically should improve since it increase pick up...
Btw, this is really a good stuff for those old car or under power car to find the deserve power back, u can feel improving immediately and u will enjoy to driving after this. And if u drive back those same model car but without vs..u will feel like..why?why?why?? : P
The main improve is in Aircond, really cold after i turn in on at fan speed level 1, temperature level in 4/10. Before install the VS, the compressor turning after 20 sec, but now it turning after 50 sec.
Other than aircond, Gear abit swift smoother la, Head lamp and also meter light also lighter thn b4. I nvm try other brand VS, but i think eric's VS is the best in the market already. :thumbs :
Rm 200 (Postage for East Malaysia RM 10, West Malaysia Rm 6)
COD at Puchong or postage
Contact me at 0122083331 (SMS/Whatsapp) for more information
Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This post has been edited by erictioh: Feb 24 2018, 06:43 PM