Dear everybody..normally use this Lowyat to buy things..but this time need advice from you guys.
Kindly refer to info below :
Address: Denai Alam, Shah Alam (Carina Phase B8)
Property Type: 2-sty Terrace/Link
Land Area : 22' X 65'
Built Up: 1,635 sq.ft.
Status: Completed With CF
Type : Corner (not sure how big)
Price : 565K from developer (Sime Darby)
1. Good or perhaps reasonable for a price from developer?
2. The salesperson from Sdarby advice me to buy within this year, if not i need to pay for some tax (i dont know what izit) izit true? what tax?
3. Read somewhere via internet saying that property under Sdarby normally are overprice..izit true? i'm really concern about this. I'm okay to buy if is the right price.
4. can i ask for a discount from developer? izit a fix price? bcos if a subsale, for sure we can ask for discount rite?
5. the salesperson also told me for this particular completed unit, i'm not entitle to get 7% bumiputra discount as the quota for bumis already full.
Kindly advice me as i'm so so so naive bout buying house..my first time..already do all the readings via internet..but still nee everybody opinion.. thanks you!!
Denai Alam, Kindly advice sifoos & friends..