Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

34 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicClosed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Denai Alam, Kindly advice sifoos & friends..

AVFAN
post Aug 18 2011, 11:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Xai-V-iaX @ Aug 18 2011, 11:02 PM)
AGREED...but I think the future prospect is definitely there for DENAI ALAM....
i think so too. however, the current picture isn't that rosy as far as what one can see now:
.denai alam was started 6-7 years ago. now still no shops no schools, dependent on bjelutong and rest of shah alam
.sime's plan for eltina-lagung nearvy has been talked about for at least 3 yrs, nothing seen at all till now.
.sales of new houses have been good, but you can drive to take a look at the occupancy rate - low
.little or no news/reports of subsale pirces, really no idea if investors made money or just holding paper gain?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Xai-V-iaX
post Aug 18 2011, 11:15 PM

Audible Audio™

QUOTE(AVFAN @ Aug 18 2011, 11:11 PM)
i think so too. however, the current picture isn't that rosy as far as what one can see now:
.denai alam was started 6-7 years ago. now still no shops no schools, dependent on bjelutong and rest of shah alam
.sime's plan for eltina-lagung nearvy has been talked about for at least 3 yrs, nothing seen at all till now.
.sales of new houses have been good, but you can drive to take a look at the occupancy rate - low
.little or no news/reports of subsale pirces, really no idea if investors made money or just holding paper gain?
Well....apparently the whole DENAI ALAM project is at its 30-40% level now according to an SIME's insider who's into the project's development team...So I guess YEA - it does look rather empty for now....
+Quote Post
kenji1903
post Aug 19 2011, 08:12 AM

Regular

QUOTE(Xai-V-iaX @ Aug 18 2011, 10:11 PM)
Well...for me I feel it has really good potential.....Yes, I agree with you that those who bought during the Guthrie era hit Jackpot because of the price appreciation...BUT there's one thing that needs to be considered, the quality of the house in terms of its finishing & fittings are better after Sime Darby took over Guthrie...

I have thus far viewed most of the houses there (the older Guthrie units & the newer Sime Darby units) and I can say that there's definitely improvements and upgrades.

The potential around the Denai Alam area is also very bright as MAH SING's Star Avenue Business Park is just a mere 5mins away....and add another 5mins+ and you have the RRI Project....

Only downside or rather disappointment is that most of its Project Clusters are only GUARDED but not GATED....but looking at Sime Darby trying to promote the Denai concept - GATED would not fit the bill that well too....
have to agree that Guthrie set a pretty good standard on their built quality at Bkt Jelutong... The early phases of Denai Alam was doh.gif
one of the house i went 2 years back was still using parquet on the 1st floor, not to mention low ceiling and the ground floor floor tiles look like they got it from a toilet... doh.gif
that made me take up Setia Alam instead... Haven't been to Denai Alam since then, now seems that their house look better...

Added on August 19, 2011, 8:14 am
QUOTE(AVFAN @ Aug 18 2011, 10:52 PM)
duta villa setialam 3s 26x82 bu 4500sqft, strata title, gng, clubhouse with pool, hilltop, 100+ units, 85% sold to date.

maple terrace denai alam 3s 30x80, bu?
think not gng (only last phase some smd and bungalwos gng), no club, inidividual title.
intereresting to see how it will sell.

diff concept, diff location - choice for buyers!

Added on August 18, 2011, 10:55 pm
it is a few km from bjelutong, along guthrie e'way, quite different location i liken denai alam much to alam impian on the other side.
at this time, no schools, no shops, just houses.
there's a cemetary right? A small one before entering Denai Alam from GCE?

This post has been edited by kenji1903: Aug 19 2011, 08:14 AM
+Quote Post
Xai-V-iaX
post Aug 19 2011, 08:47 AM

Audible Audio™

QUOTE(kenji1903 @ Aug 19 2011, 08:12 AM)
have to agree that Guthrie set a pretty good standard on their built quality at Bkt Jelutong... The early phases of Denai Alam was doh.gif
one of the house i went 2 years back was still using parquet on the 1st floor, not to mention low ceiling and the ground floor floor tiles look like they got it from a toilet... doh.gif
that made me take up Setia Alam instead... Haven't been to Denai Alam since then, now seems that their house look better...

Added on August 19, 2011, 8:14 am
there's a cemetary right? A small one before entering Denai Alam from GCE?
Yup..that cemetery borders DENAI ALAM & KAYANGAN HEIGHTS if I'm not mistaken....but it will not be visible once the whole Mulberry Grove & Maple Terrace projects are completed....(from the earlier constructed units that is)...for now, the cemetery is visible because the land is flat & emptied....tho it is quite at distance....
+Quote Post
Jenn77
post Aug 19 2011, 10:17 AM

Look Ma' Im Flyin! Gee~

I went there once .. high ground, air pollution is very low and quiet place. But, no public amenities around. Actually is quite convenient to go Kota Damansara, but the road condition is not very encouraging as there are too many big lorries using the same road and also if you use Guthrie I think need to pay 2 tolls. Anyway, I'm looking forward to this place as well, I thing to note is that price of the houses in DA is not cheap anymore.. going up and up..
+Quote Post
Xai-V-iaX
post Aug 19 2011, 11:46 AM

Audible Audio™

QUOTE(Jenn77 @ Aug 19 2011, 10:17 AM)
I went there once .. high ground, air pollution is very low and quiet place. But, no public amenities around. Actually is quite convenient to go Kota Damansara, but the road condition is not very encouraging as there are too many big lorries using the same road and also if you use Guthrie I think need to pay 2 tolls. Anyway, I'm looking forward to this place as well, I thing to note is that price of the houses in DA is not cheap anymore.. going up and up..
Very true on the pricing....the appreciation for the prices have indeed very encouraging and the access roads for Denai Alam are also at par easily accessible. GCE, LDP via Kota Damansara and LDP via Jln Sg Buloh....also through MRR2 via Jln Kepong/Jln Sg Buloh....
+Quote Post
nkhong
post Aug 20 2011, 02:55 AM

Look at all my stars!!

How was the launch? Sold out aledi ? biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
erc76
post Aug 20 2011, 06:41 PM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(nkhong @ Aug 20 2011, 02:55 AM)
How was the launch? Sold out aledi ? biggrin.gif
Didn't see many stickers put up today though ... hmm.gif ... probably like 10 units or so having stickers?
+Quote Post
Jenn77
post Aug 20 2011, 07:39 PM

Look Ma' Im Flyin! Gee~

QUOTE(erc76 @ Aug 20 2011, 06:41 PM)
Didn't see many stickers put up today though ...  hmm.gif  ... probably like 10 units or so having stickers?
At least got a few stickers, I think the BBB mode will slowdown abit after the recent stock market depreciation. All the best to Sime.
+Quote Post
AVFAN
post Aug 20 2011, 09:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(erc76 @ Aug 20 2011, 06:41 PM)
Didn't see many stickers put up today though ...  hmm.gif  ... probably like 10 units or so having stickers?
not surprised.
non-g&g, no clubhouse = non-exclusive, just a large link house.
not so easy to sell higher 1m and above. if g&g w/club, 1.5m will probably still sell ok.
sime is one dev that seems not to like to do full g&g, seems to happy with just building houses, not "developing"!
+Quote Post
Xai-V-iaX
post Aug 20 2011, 10:25 PM

Audible Audio™

QUOTE(AVFAN @ Aug 20 2011, 09:16 PM)
not surprised.
not so easy to sell higher 1m and above. if g&g w/club, 1.5m will probably still sell ok.
sime is one dev that seems not to like to do full g&g, seems to happy with just building houses, not "developing"!
True enough....for that kinda pricing the nominal facility requirements are not met....
+Quote Post
mfnmr
post Aug 20 2011, 11:59 PM

Getting Started

sime should start to revise their strategy.be more innovative and give more value to their property.buyers nowadays are knowledgeable and more selective esp young generation.change b4 it too late.

Added on August 21, 2011, 12:02 am
QUOTE(AVFAN @ Aug 20 2011, 09:16 PM)
not surprised.
sime should start to revise their strategy.be more innovative and give more value to their property.buyers nowadays are knowledgeable and more selective esp young generation.change b4 it too late.

This post has been edited by mfnmr: Aug 21 2011, 12:02 AM
+Quote Post
Jenn77
post Aug 21 2011, 11:46 AM

Look Ma' Im Flyin! Gee~

Sime is trying to use the old strategy that I believe is very hard to work because the younger generations are smarter & due to the overflowing options in the market, there will always be options. Take a look at putra heights, almost 10 yrs already, still crawling at development only. Lucky now MCT utilize the bucket cermin (at the entrance of PH) else it will just be the same PH since it started.
+Quote Post
jet2020
post Aug 21 2011, 12:01 PM

Casual

slime darbi is losing its magical touch after they got the ex BMW car salesman to helm the property arm.....over the last 10yrs, SD lost mkt share to the new kids like TMS, SPS, etc. They even lost the no.1 position to SPS and UEMland.......

now the ex car salesman is gone and i still do not see any change in the strategy and direction
+Quote Post
adrieahmad
post Sep 2 2011, 01:07 AM

Group: New Member

my two sen. bougt opulenia 3 yrs back. it was 430 then. now ppl asking me for 710k. just put down payment for maple terrace pagi tadi. looks promising. i am sold ady. paid ady. heheh fingers crossed!
+Quote Post
Xai-V-iaX
post Sep 2 2011, 01:10 AM

Audible Audio™

QUOTE(adrieahmad @ Sep 2 2011, 01:07 AM)
my two sen. bougt opulenia 3 yrs back. it was 430 then. now ppl asking me for 710k. just put down payment for maple terrace pagi tadi. looks promising. i am sold ady. paid ady. heheh fingers crossed!
How much you got the Maple Terrace for....? I was close in getting Opulenia too but decided not to at the end.... cry.gif
+Quote Post
Jenn77
post Sep 2 2011, 10:40 PM

Look Ma' Im Flyin! Gee~

QUOTE(adrieahmad @ Sep 2 2011, 01:07 AM)
Congrats on the purchase. May I know what is the reason that keeps u buying at the same place?
+Quote Post
Xai-V-iaX
post Sep 6 2011, 01:36 AM

Audible Audio™

QUOTE(Jenn77 @ Sep 2 2011, 10:40 PM)
Congrats on the purchase. May I know what is the reason that keeps u buying at the same place?
Yea do share with us on your returning purchase at Denai Alam. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
arowana33
post Sep 10 2011, 01:09 AM

Getting Started

I was there today for survey, the area for development is huge & second phase will be open for sale real soon for maple terrace. Worth buying now or worth waiting still ?
+Quote Post
Xai-V-iaX
post Sep 10 2011, 10:14 AM

Audible Audio™

QUOTE(arowana33 @ Sep 10 2011, 01:09 AM)
I was there today for survey, the area for development is huge & second phase will be open for sale real soon for maple terrace. Worth buying now or worth waiting still ?
I would say now...waiting is just going to see an hiked up price...
+Quote Post

34 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Bump TopicClosed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0774sec    2.88    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 04:18 PM