Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

25 Pages « < 21 22 23 24 25 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Personal Trainers List, Know any PT? Looking for a PT?

views

hanxian89 P
post Aug 18 2019, 01:25 PM

Probation
3 posts

QUOTE(MazeLoL @ Jul 25 2019, 10:23 PM)
Hi ,

I looking for a PT around Cheras area. I want to focus on lose weight and muscle toning afterwards.

Im currently having Chi X membership & just complete 3x session with the trainer there and looking forward for part time PT.

any interested PT can pm me for contact for further discussion.

Thank you.
Hi below is my details.. please do contact me if you are still looking for personal trainer =)
【1 TO 1 PERSONAL TRAINER PROGRAM】

πŸ“Œ Planning based on your physical & needs!!
πŸ“Œ Follow your suitable & available times & location!!
πŸ“Œ Sharing on fitness knowledge!!
πŸ“Œ Guidance on correct posture to avoid injuries!!
πŸ“Œ Guidance on meal preparation & nutrition control!!
πŸ“Œ Weekly monitoring & update progress with photos!!
πŸ“Œ Enhance your flexibility & mobility!!

πŸ’ͺWORKOUT TYPE
βœ”οΈ Cardio
βœ”οΈ Core Training
βœ”οΈ Weight Training
βœ”οΈ HITT, Tabata
βœ”οΈ Functional Training
βœ”οΈ Fats Burning

☎Please do contact me for further consultant!!
HP:+6019 2655379 Carlson

STAY HEALTHY, STAY HAPPY, STAY LEAN
MerryGoRound^2
post Aug 20 2019, 07:08 PM

Casual
345 posts

Hi there, not a PT, but seeking for a particular PT.

I recall a LYN member advertising that he trains certain celebrity figures. Was hoping to get in touch with him, tried the search function but it yielded no results.

If anyone knows of the thread, could someone please link me to said thread? Would love to inquire about his PT services.
kusochii
post Sep 11 2019, 05:24 PM

8 posts

Hello anyone who happen to see this smile.gif I am a gym-noob, never did a workout properly in my life and extremely shy/scared of gym equipments haha.

Name:Yuukii
LYN Nickname: kusochii
Sex: Female
Location/Area: Pandan Indah. Don't mind areas like KL/Ikea Cheras. Furthest I can go is Bangsar.
Specialization: -
Price range: -

if anyone is willing to pick up this poor case hmu! If my weight and helght helps - I'm 160cm & 52kg atm. smile.gif
Priiya
post Sep 30 2019, 07:59 PM

1 posts

Hi All. For those looking for PT around JB area, I would highly recommend Dave. From my personal experience, he helps you achieve your body goals at a very reasonable rate. You may contact him at 0167888852. He has years of experience in weightloss and weightlifting. smile.gif smile.gif

This post has been edited by Priiya: Oct 15 2019, 07:54 PM
Joash21 P
post Oct 12 2019, 01:55 AM

Probation
4 posts

QUOTE(Leokingdom @ Nov 7 2017, 04:09 PM)
Any Male chinese personal trainer in Puchong?

Not racism on other regions, its because of the life style and food is same with me and maybe easier for advise....

Temporary no attach with any gym...
Joash21 P
post Oct 12 2019, 02:00 AM

Probation
4 posts

Hey there!

Joash here from real fitness. Do drop me a message 0163727125 to workout a plan. Thanks !
Joash21 P
post Oct 12 2019, 02:03 AM

Probation
4 posts

QUOTE(cybershaun @ Dec 25 2018, 11:18 PM)
Hi.  I'm looking for a PT to help me lose weight, gain muscle and look good generally.  I live in Subang Jaya, not far from SS 15 and Subang Parade and am hoping to find someone who can come here.  I have no gym membership currently and am open to suggestions.  Please PM me if you fit the bill.
Mquest P
post Oct 12 2019, 07:28 PM

Probation
2 posts

Name:Lim
LYN Nickname: mquest
Sex: Male
Location/Area: Klang Valley

Certification : 1. ACE PT
2. ACE Health Coach
3. Crossfit Level 1
4. Crossfit Prep Coach
5. Active Isolated Stretching(Mattes Method)
6. Crossfit Kids
7. IKFF Level 1 (Kettlebell)
8. USA Weightlifting Level 1 Sport Performance
9. TRX Certified
10. BOSU Certified
11. Gymnastic Bodies Athlete Certification
12. Fitness Centre Management (FIT Innovations)

Price range: RM 2070 - 15 sessions
RM 1520 - 10 sessions

Thank You!!
shazel28
post Oct 12 2019, 11:43 PM

31 posts

Hi, our gym [FIT LIFE FITNESS] recently just opened in CHERAS CENTREPOINT focuses on 1 to 1 Personal Training.

We customise specific fitness training programs based on each individual fitness goal πŸ‹β€β™‚

Our trainers specialize in:

πŸ’Ÿ Weight Loss Program (Postnatal, Obesity, Body Shaping)
πŸ’Ÿ Body Toning
πŸ’Ÿ Body Conditioning
πŸ’Ÿ Muscle Building
πŸ’Ÿ Health Conditioning (Heart disease, Cholesterol level, high blood pressure)

For more information, feel free to WhatsApp us via http://www.bit.ly/2kr8wwl

or drop by our gym for free ONE trial session.

FB: https://www.facebook.com/FLFCheras/
IG: https://instagram.com/fitlifefitnessmalaysia
Waze: Fit Life Fitness
Address: D-1-12, Cheras Centre Point, Jalan 3/144A 56000 KL

WhatsApp: http://www.bit.ly/2kr8wwl

This post has been edited by shazel28: Oct 12 2019, 11:44 PM
knuckles04
post Oct 18 2019, 02:56 PM

Getting Started
177 posts

Personal Trainer

conduct online basis training with 1x week meet up for movement training and correction

focus on
- movement and technique correction
- posture improvement
- weight management
- health management
- body toning
- meal guidance

Weekly program is given, scaled to individual and emphasize on long term sustainability.
Progressive training that will enable clients to do pull ups, deadlift, or dynamic movement safely and efficient.

accept monthly payment instead of per session.

PM to inquire about monthly charges.

This post has been edited by knuckles04: Oct 18 2019, 02:56 PM
ajan91 P
post Oct 30 2019, 12:20 PM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(Johnnysoelin @ Feb 20 2019, 12:11 PM)

Name : Johnny Soe Lin 
Sex : Male
Location / Area : Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
FaceBook Contact : https://www.facebook.com/johnny.soelin
Phone Contact : 016-6023100 
Email : johnnysoelin@gmail.com
Specialization : 
1. Weight Loss
2. Nutrition
3. Muscle Building
4. Muscle Toning
5. Competition Preparation
6. General Well-Being
Price Range : Personal Training and various forms of training varies. Please contact me for more information on this.
Qualifications : 
1. 7 years of training and reading on bodybuilding and fitness.
2. A competitive bodybuilder with various wins at both local and international competition.
3. CPR Certification.
4. Former Fitness First employee and currently Full-Time On-Demand Personal Trainer.
https://pictr.com/images/2019/02/20/0F4JPZ.md.jpg 

ajan91 P
post Oct 30 2019, 12:36 PM

Probation
2 posts

I've been training with this guy for 6 months now. His schedule is flexible and he doesn't mind extending the training time as long as you are able to complete the workout for the day. You will definitely see the improvement on yourself in terms of the weight loss, muscle build, strength, endurance as well as stamina. His progressive training method helps me to able lifting heavier weights each and every week. If you just started into fitness and bodybuilding, I would definitely recommend you to train with him.
crazx82
post Nov 24 2019, 06:57 PM

Getting Started
85 posts

Hi all,

Was just wondering if there is any PT in Penang that could guide me in muscle building and overall fitness? Not too pricey perhaps?
degraw1993
post Dec 3 2019, 09:28 AM

Regular
1,892 posts

If anyone are looking for personal trainers around wangsa maju and setapak area pm me i would be gladly to train and the price depending on per sessions.

Im a freelance personal trainer had worked out for 5-6 years mostly in bodybuilding and fitness.

garminexpress7 P
post Dec 12 2019, 01:49 PM

Probation
2 posts

There is no need of a personal trainer. you can take the help of fitness tools like Garmin. It can track your every physical activity and statistics recorded during each activity let you analyze your performance and improve on in next time. with Garmin Coach, you get customized workouts that adapt to your ability, personalized coaching advice, and helpful articles and videos.
Along with all the different devices for navigation, outdoor activities, and fitness, the Garmin has also given an application to manage these is called <a href="https://w-garmin.com/express/">Garmin Express</a>.so you can easily manage your Garmin devices with the help of Garmin express.
<a href="https://i-garmin.com/express/">Download Garmin Express</a>
garminexpress7 P
post Dec 12 2019, 01:56 PM

Probation
2 posts

There is no need of a personal trainer. you can take the help of fitness tools like Garmin. It can track your every physical activity and statistics recorded during each activity let you analyze your performance and improve on in next time. with Garmin Coach, you get customized workouts that adapt to your ability, personalized coaching advice, and helpful articles and videos.
Along with all the different devices for navigation, outdoor activities, and fitness, the Garmin has also given an application to manage these is called Garmin Express. so you can easily manage your Garmin devices with the help of Garmin express.
You can download Garmin express from the website for free
https://w-garmin.com/express/
https://i-garmin.com/express/

skallig P
post Dec 13 2019, 01:33 AM

Probation
1 posts

I'm male, looking for a personal trainer in Damansara Intan. I stay at Tropics @ 3 Damansara mall.
Michelle Leong P
post Dec 13 2019, 09:38 AM

Probation
1 posts

Looking for an affordable Female personal trainer with a low price and crazy results to get you back in shape?
Afraid not as I guarantee you that this is one of the best and the lowest priced Personal Training prices in Kuala Lumpur (RESULTS GUARANTEED) !!

INFO

Name: Michelle Leong

Summary of experience:

β€’ Ex Membership/Fitness Consultant at Anytime Fitness
β€’ Personal Trainer with 2 years of experience in multiple fitness targets for clients

CORE COMPETENCIES:

β€’ Personal training in general fitness (muscle building, weight loss programmes and basic physical fitness)
β€’ Personal training in female specific workouts (muscle toning, weight loss)
β€’ Personal training in fitness based Kickboxing and Muay Thai

LANGUAGES:

English, Malay, Cantonese, Mandarin

I am based in a local condominium gym in Kuala Lumpur, Jalan Kuching. Gym is a fully equipped gym with Technogym equipments (same brand and grade in Fitness First and many other commercial gyms). Save up on your gym membership, and train with me! Gym entry is completely FOC for my clients!

thumbup.gif YEAR END 2019 PROMOTION PRICE: thumbup.gif

1 session - RM 90

10 sessions - RM 800 (RM 80 per session)

20 sessions - RM 1400 (RM 70 per session)

30 sessions - RM 1800 (RM 60 per session)

*one session = 1 hour - 1 hour 15 minutes

PACKAGE INCLUDES:

1.) A full workout guide on non-training days, including types of workout, reps, ROM, tempo and sets

2.) Access to 1-to-1 consultation with trainer via whatsapp/email to clarify fitness related issues faced by client

3.) Full daily diet plan (Daily calorie intake will be calculated and suggested by trainer to ensure food intake is taken care of)

So what are you guys waiting for? Contact me immediately to book your slots!

robiburger
post Dec 13 2019, 10:01 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(garminexpress7 @ Dec 12 2019, 01:56 PM)
Along with all the different devices for navigation, outdoor activities, and fitness, the Garmin has also given an application to manage these is called Garmin Express. so you can easily manage your Garmin devices with the help of Garmin express.
You can download Garmin express from the website for free
https://w-garmin.com/express/
https://i-garmin.com/express/
how much for a Garmin watch?

Denise833
post Jan 4 2020, 09:05 PM

20 posts

Female . Newbie . I want to find a personal trainer that can help me to gain weight and muscle . Never been to any gym before. This year resolution is to gain weight. Staying in Bandar Baru Sentul . I am only 40kg . Ht 160cm. Want to try 3 months first . If results are good, will continue . Thank you.

25 Pages « < 21 22 23 24 25 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0184sec    0.04    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:29 AM