woh fatt music shop

views

aliesterfiend
post Apr 28 2020, 10:02 PM

Red Dragon
1,193 posts

Last post was 2012? 😅

Nevermind.

I've only been into the shop once. Way back in 1991. Had around 2k plus some change in my pocket looking for a LP (GNR was the biggest band in the universe at that time). The cheapest I see for a LP was 2500 or something.

Walk out and took a cab to Bkt Bintang and got me a Strat at Bentley plus amp and Metal Zone for around 1.8k. 😁
kohjee P
post Feb 24 2023, 04:19 PM

Probation
1 posts

Plc : At its CCK shop after Jln Silang fire.
Date : 24/2/23
Time : 13:30
Be prepared to be shouted at for just being there!
The moment i stepped in, i was greeted by a fat ass jabbar-like (cld b the owner) with a sour face shouting "Hey, what u want! U know u cant come in! Wait outside & tell us what u want!".
I was so shocked & felt like a criminal before i even open my mouth.
Another elderly woman who also sounded harsh reiterated that i wait outside & tell her what i want.
I told her no nid & went off.
Not sure bout other ppl who might think this plc is a bargain but not me.
Just to save few bucks in return being treated like a criminal?!
Instead, I went to Jln Pasar & got me all i wanted. No way i m buying again frm this shithole managed by old & grumpy sickos who think d world owes them their youth!

empire
post Feb 26 2023, 12:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,502 posts

QUOTE(kohjee @ Feb 24 2023, 04:19 PM)
Plc : At its CCK shop after Jln Silang fire.
Date : 24/2/23
Time : 13:30
Be prepared to be shouted at for just being there!
The moment i stepped in, i was greeted by a fat ass jabbar-like (cld b the owner) with a sour face shouting "Hey, what u want! U know u cant come in! Wait outside & tell us what u want!".
I was so shocked & felt like a criminal before i even open my mouth.
Another elderly woman who also sounded harsh reiterated that i wait outside & tell her what i want.
I told her no nid & went off.
Not sure bout other ppl who might think this plc is a bargain but not me.
Just to save few bucks in return being treated like a criminal?!
Instead, I went to Jln Pasar & got me all i wanted. No way i m buying again frm this shithole managed by old & grumpy sickos who think d world owes them their youth!
YOu baru registered a new account here and the 1st thing you did was to say bad things about Woh Fatt?? Goes to show a lot about what your intention really is.

14 Pages « < 12 13 14Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0154sec    0.36    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:58 AM