Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Help @ Tenancy agreement for rental out room, Fees, processes and other things

views

TSlamode
post Mar 31 2009, 04:49 PM, updated 15y ago

anything could happen!
3,797 posts

Hi, I am planning to rent out rooms from my condo, so i tot that having tenacy agreement would be useful just in case they dun pay rental, things missing or broken from my house or so on.

I wonder if anyone have any exp in tenancy agreement? is it a must to get pro lawyer to prepare or ok to use those from internet? need to take to hasil to stamp? how long will it takes?

After all, got any other better sulotion than the agreement? icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif

thx
m2n-e
post Mar 31 2009, 04:56 PM

-Retired From Modding-
1,269 posts

get copy of tenant IC, deposit of 2month and electric bill. and stated in agreement any broken or damage done to the room will be deduct via deposit.

no need lawyer, u can make one urself, make sure got urs and the tenant signature.
acbc
post Mar 31 2009, 04:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,475 posts

Go to here: http://www.lawyerment.com.my/library/fl/rles/agm/tnls.shtml

Modify based on your requirement.
TSlamode
post Apr 1 2009, 09:39 AM

anything could happen!
3,797 posts

QUOTE(m2n-e @ Mar 31 2009, 04:56 PM)
get copy of tenant IC, deposit of 2month and electric bill. and stated in agreement any broken or damage done to the room will be deduct via deposit.

no need lawyer, u can make one urself, make sure got urs and the tenant signature.
but if it's not stamped by hasil then means can not be used as a piece of evidence rite? if that is the case, i dun see point to sign it unsure.gif
dragonteoh
post Apr 17 2009, 09:40 PM

Enthusiast
710 posts

Well lamode , tumpang here abit coz i have similiar question :

my previous tenant was move out due of not able to pay the rent month... vmad.gif
Now i gonna find another tenant for the house... and have some question on the rent agreement.

I have one copy of rent agreement which created by the lawyer last time for the 1st tenant who rent my house.
Now the tenant have left so i gonna re-create another rent agreement for coming new 2nd tenant.

Question is :
1) Can i copy all the content from the 1st rent agreement (except the name of tenant, date and other tenant info) and print it out as a new agreement for 2nd tenant ?

2) Do i need to attach Setem Hasil ? ( i found out the pos office can buy those RM10 Setem Hasil )

3) If no Setem Hasil mean agreement no valid ?

4) After i print the document, sign by tenant, attach setem hasil, what else i need to do ?
Do i need to goto LHDN brand or something ?

anybody willing to help ? Expecially those who have this kind of exprience ? Pls.... thumbup.gif
I think many house owner who rent the house out also facing this problem
Coz pay the lawyer fee is expensive a lot....

I got ask opinion from lawyer, they say if we create agreement ourself, can, but scare we left out something which might causes trouble if future have thing happen.... (however i have a copy of agreement from lawyer last time, haha thinking of duplicate it with modify all the needed info and create a new agreement)

This post has been edited by dragonteoh: Apr 17 2009, 09:41 PM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0114sec    0.53    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:38 PM