12 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mobile Original Accessories?Or Fake?, If possible,make this sticky.. TQ

views

TSkit_kit
post Mar 18 2009, 12:48 AM, updated 2y ago

Casual
431 posts

Throughout this years i am selling original and fake accessories , i know which is ori which are fake... there are differences type and thousand type of products in this market .. i am going to make things clear because a lot of forumer love to ask me those question , next time i will just straight away ask them to refer my thread so tat everything is clear ~~~

We start from the beginning of a products.. Lets say Nokia BL-5C Genuine .. This battery is manufactured by a Factory A ..Nokia Design team will tell Factory A to manufacture millions of Nokia BL-5C 900mAh From the beginning of Nokia BL-5C and they will ship over all the battery back to nokia , then they will assemble phone battery charger and box and later on sell to distibutor >> dealer >> end user..

Maybe There is a question in ur head .. Why there are a lot kind of people trying to say why the battery you sold to me is different as the battery i had from the original ones which comes with the phone ?
The answer is simple , because nokia asking other manufacture to manufactured them.. that's the reason why original battery has a lots of looks , capacity and sticker ..

Wat's The Differences of AP and original or AP original or China Original ??? How to actually judge the battery or accessories ..

Original - The REAL original , authentic or genuine Should Refer to an item which is genuinely made by a factory that have authorize by Nokia , Sony or Motorola .. But in malaysia people are mess up with the word ORIGINAL which means its the main distributor which means Zitron , Avaxx , Samart , Thorus , Midland and Bla bla bla ~~

So , It only depends which 1 you wanted to choose when you buy those batteries .. with or without zitron sticker ?? of coz different price .. HAha ..

AP original or China Original - Normally most of the seller refer to High imitation of the item/ products.. in china we called it as Original Copy ( OC ) << which sounds like Original But its NOT !!
AP Original suppose to be called GRADE AAA if the seller are honest enough .

Where is The Source of the So-called Original Products But Not From Zitron ?

People Love to ask this question from me ... frankly ,i take all kind of original accessories from different supplier and they have plenty type of stocks which from different source ...

1ST SOURCE -- some accessories are took out from AP sets before they being sold out to end user .. tat's why you heard a lot of people say " i buy a phone without original accessories " .. this is actually wat happen .. BUT I HAVE TO STRESS HERE , I DON TAKE OUT ANY OF MY AP ACCESSORIES TO SELL TO OTHERS . i took all from the supplier who have did tat ..

2ND SOURCE -- Some mobilephone they are distributing to other 3rd world country ... they took out the Original battery and replace it with fake as those people who always wants cheaper price..

3rd SOURCE -- Every Factory "Ada Hantu" , Those "hantu" will Steal Out the accessories from the factory and sell it to somebody else with cheaper price without nokia knowledge ..

Kit , How to actually differenciate Nokia battery ??

This is the Best Solution But not 100% http://europe.nokia.com/batterycheck
the Reason is -- The Hologram Cost RM 1 - 2 Only .. YES , ORiginal Nokia Hologram are available !! I Am going to show you all Soon when i get it ...

Kit , Will The So-called Fake batteries EXPLODE ???

Sometimes ,when god need you to get hurt or died , it will always happens..So, Its on ur luck.. EVEN GENUINE manufactured batteries explode .. BUT the chances is getting lower when the manufacturing price is higher as they uses different kind of capacitor / IC to control the voltage..
Example : BL-5C -- You can try search this model in google.com , its a nokia battery code .. the 1st search is nokia battery replacement .. which the chances of getting explode is very high ...

Nokia has identified that some Nokia-branded BL-5C batteries could experience overheating initiated by a short circuit while charging and cause the battery to dislodge. Nokia issued a product advisory for free replacement of 46 million batteries and consumers can check if their Nokia mobile phone battery qualifies for the deal.

The product advisory says that approximately 100 incidents of overheating have been reported globally while charging the battery. These cell phone batteries were manufactured by Matsushita Battery Industrial Co., Ltd. of Japan between December 2005 and November 2006.

I write this all to actually alert you all out there , don being fool by any seller or and supplier ( for those who are doing on mobile business ) .. Nobody can be trust Only ur REAL Good Supplier ~~Will Write More Later On Because its tiring to type words .. Please Bear With Me ~~ Sorry For my Poor English

Some Example Of those Smart People To Imitate the products from Original To a Fake 1 ...

user posted image
Sony Memory Stick 8gb MSPD ~~ Check The Hologram Out , Its looks REally Genuine , But Its a Fake one ..
The ways to Clarify : Put in PSP check whether is MAGIC GATE SUPPORTED

user posted image
user posted image
Sony Ericsson HPM77 Handsfree ~~ GOSH !! This is my Favoured Imitation , They Can makes This 99% Like GENUINE !!! Even Ther Packing
The ways to Clarify : Only Experience Tells me

user posted image
user posted image
Sony Ericsson X1 / BST 33Battery ~~ Imitation ~~ How would this be fake ?? ITs Looks SO REAL
The ways to Clarify : Most Of the time , The battery Connector not as shining as Original

user posted image
Sony Ericsson HPM82 , Most Common Earphone In Market After Hpm70 , The controller in between its Workable , But harder to press Compared to the original 1...
The ways to Clarify : The sony Ericsson Logo On the earphone Doesnt Looks Exactly .. Especially the colours .. and actually for hpm82 , they are getting cheaper, those fake manufacture cutting cost , tat's y the quality getting looser , u can see easily its fake ..

user posted image
Nokia CA101 Imitate
The ways to Clarify : Normally They did not cut the rubber properly ..its a cheap and mass production item ..

user posted image
Nokia DC-4 Imitate ( With PAcking )
The ways to Clarify : The packing Doesnt Stick Well .. Easily peel off , maybe just double tape to stick the packing ..

user posted image
Nokia BP-6M : Where they got the warranty sticker from ? Sure China Loo !!
The ways to Clarify : Hologram Hard to Imitate 100% like Nokia Because the manufacturing Cost Are High ..

user posted image
Nokia BP-6MT : This is Funny ~~ They Even Imitate The Nokia Instruction Manual Behind the battery..
The ways to Clarify : For this Battery , They put the manufacturing cost on thier packing , the battery looks is 95 % only compared to original ..

This post has been edited by kit_kit: Mar 21 2009, 07:34 PM
TSkit_kit
post Mar 18 2009, 12:48 AM

Casual
431 posts

Genuine Products ~~ description I wil continue next time

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

This post has been edited by kit_kit: Mar 18 2009, 04:09 AM
TSkit_kit
post Mar 18 2009, 12:49 AM

Casual
431 posts

This Section is for comparison between original and fake

Nokia BL-5J
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

This post has been edited by kit_kit: Mar 21 2009, 02:45 PM
AskarPerang
post Mar 18 2009, 01:06 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
17,247 posts

so roughly can you list to us what's the price of a original battery, AP battery and china grade AAA battery for comparison purpose?

I just bought nokia 5800 BL-5J battery claim to be original for RM70.
How true is that?
TSkit_kit
post Mar 18 2009, 04:13 AM

Casual
431 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Mar 18 2009, 01:06 AM)
so roughly can you list to us what's the price of a original battery, AP battery and china grade AAA battery for comparison purpose?

I just bought nokia 5800 BL-5J battery claim to be original for RM70.
How true is that?
sounds like you are getting Grade AAA , do you mind taking a clear photo ?
Vervain
post Mar 18 2009, 07:07 AM

Scathach
5,259 posts

Recommend this thread to be pinned
pakhusin
post Mar 18 2009, 08:08 AM

Enthusiast
876 posts

ya pin this thread, as long as ts dont go off topic..
moniqee
post Mar 18 2009, 09:54 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,304 posts

yep... quite a useful thread for those ppl out there buying mobile accessories...

like AskarPerang said... maybe pinning up the price tag also is useful... so we can know how much the ori accessories are suppose to cost... and if it's cheaper than that... it's too good to be true lar...
Nightstalker1993
post Mar 18 2009, 11:16 AM

M� �R�|�
8,813 posts

woah...

sweet thread from a senior seller here...

though the grammar needs to be touched up, but as long as the message is delivered, who cares lol... thumbup.gif
esther8899
post Mar 18 2009, 11:39 AM

Getting Started
73 posts

thanks kit_kit for providing us with such useful information smile.gif
AskarPerang
post Mar 18 2009, 01:10 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
17,247 posts

QUOTE(kit_kit @ Mar 18 2009, 04:13 AM)
sounds like you are getting Grade AAA , do you mind taking a clear photo ?
Taken using the phone itself:
user posted imageuser posted image
TSkit_kit
post Mar 18 2009, 02:12 PM

Casual
431 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Mar 18 2009, 01:10 PM)
Taken using the phone itself:
user posted image
user posted image
which is ur battery ? its not taken well .. i cant judge from there ..
can you tell me wat warranty sticker below the nokia sticker ?

Added on March 18, 2009, 2:25 pm
QUOTE(moniqee @ Mar 18 2009, 09:54 AM)
yep... quite a useful thread for those ppl out there buying mobile accessories...

like AskarPerang said... maybe pinning up the price tag also is useful... so we can know how much the ori accessories are suppose to cost... and if it's cheaper than that... it's too good to be true lar...
okok .. no problem ...
i will try to compare this as well ..

This post has been edited by kit_kit: Mar 18 2009, 02:25 PM
fruitie
post Mar 18 2009, 02:38 PM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
59,737 posts

I will pin up this thread and I'll edit the grammar later after my exam. Just don't go off topic. smile.gif
AskarPerang
post Mar 18 2009, 03:06 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
17,247 posts

QUOTE(kit_kit @ Mar 18 2009, 02:12 PM)
which is ur battery ? its not taken well .. i cant judge from there ..
can you tell me wat warranty sticker below the nokia sticker ?

It's avaxx warranty sticker.
The top pics is the battery I bought for RM70.
The below is the original battery that come with my phone.

Can you take a look at this thread:
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=806392&hl=

Tell me whether the battery there is original or grade AAA? hmm.gif
SkYY
post Mar 18 2009, 04:22 PM

Enthusiast
749 posts

i have been having trouble looking for original battery/accessories for sometime already and this thread nails it biggrin.gif good job on this thread! keep it up smile.gif
Omega9
post Mar 18 2009, 07:40 PM

46 posts

I've just bought a SE HPM-70 handsfree, I don't think it's original, it cost RM40, but I can't really tell since it looks so "original", can I post some pictures and someone helps me to identify?
TSkit_kit
post Mar 19 2009, 03:57 PM

Casual
431 posts

QUOTE(fruitie @ Mar 18 2009, 02:38 PM)
I will pin up this thread and I'll edit the grammar later after my exam. Just don't go off topic. smile.gif
thanks a lot

Added on March 19, 2009, 3:59 pm
QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Mar 18 2009, 03:06 PM)

Tell me whether the battery there is original or grade AAA?  hmm.gif
from the photo i see in his thread , those 6M , 6MT suppose to be original
but the photo you tooks , the sticker is very dark , unlike the original 1... more shinning .
it might be due to ur photo is poor also .. if you can take a digital camera to take only can judge .

Added on March 19, 2009, 4:00 pm
QUOTE(SkYY @ Mar 18 2009, 04:22 PM)
i have been having trouble looking for original battery/accessories for sometime already and this thread nails it biggrin.gif good job on this thread! keep it up smile.gif
thanks a lot .. you can ask me anytime ,, feel free to assist you

Added on March 19, 2009, 4:02 pm
QUOTE(Omega9 @ Mar 18 2009, 07:40 PM)
I've just bought a SE HPM-70 handsfree, I don't think it's original, it cost RM40, but I can't really tell since it looks so "original", can I post some pictures and someone helps me to identify?
as i say in thread .. there is a lot batch of original handsfree even ..
i will show u all later .. there is 2 or 3 type of hpm70

This post has been edited by kit_kit: Mar 19 2009, 04:02 PM
AskarPerang
post Mar 19 2009, 04:19 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
17,247 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Mar 18 2009, 03:06 PM)

Tell me whether the battery there is original or grade AAA?  hmm.gif
Erm are you sure can get original battery for below RM100? hmm.gif
I think a dispute should be raised against mosguy.
Place a link back to this thread just like how the moderator caught zhen^wei selling super cheap kaspersky code.
dylanchan1688
post Mar 19 2009, 05:39 PM

PuLu™
125 posts

i am having a bst33 battery how do you noe the connector... can you show pics about the connector
TSkit_kit
post Mar 19 2009, 08:59 PM

Casual
431 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Mar 19 2009, 04:19 PM)
Erm are you sure can get original battery for below RM100?  hmm.gif
I think a dispute should be raised against mosguy.
Place a link back to this thread just like how the moderator caught zhen^wei selling super cheap kaspersky code.
i dont know his is original or not ...coz you haven really take a very nice photo yet..
don do anything 1st as if you did , you might having trouble and me too ..
take a real close photo 1st..

Added on March 19, 2009, 9:00 pm
QUOTE(dylanchan1688 @ Mar 19 2009, 05:39 PM)
i am having a bst33 battery how do you noe the connector... can you show pics about the connector
tell me ..wat kind of bst33 u having ? metal or plastic ?

This post has been edited by kit_kit: Mar 19 2009, 09:00 PM

12 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0381sec    1.76    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th October 2019 - 10:32 AM