Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
125 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ZOIDS ver. 3, Zoids Annual Gath E.T.A: Next Spring!

views

TSahtiven
post Mar 15 2009, 11:51 PM, updated 13y ago

1,179 posts

user posted image

HI ALL ZOIDERS FROM MALAYSIA!!! WE FINALLY HIT VERSION 3!

Let's show LYN peeps that our Zoids thread is still standing as strong as the ancient millennial barbs!

ZOIDS Official Sites:
ZOIDS (JP)
ZOIDS CLUB (KR)
ZOIDS CORE (JP)

ZOIDS Fansites from around the globe:
Pheno ZOIDS
WIKD's ZOIDS
Lionel's ZOIDS(FR)
Crushader's Liger ZOIDS
Ken's ZOIDS (CH)
ZOIDSPOISON (SG)
Natsumi's ZOIDS
ZOIDS Corner (JP)
Zee's ZOIDS (HK)
IceTiger's ZOIDS (KR)

Buy ZOIDS online:
Toy Wave
Rakuten
Hobby Link Japan
Play Asia

History & Classified:
ZOIDS ver 1
ZOIDS ver 2

P/S: Guys, any idea what to put on page 1? the links might be a lil too messy lol

This post has been edited by ahtiven: Dec 26 2009, 06:25 PM
TSahtiven
post Mar 15 2009, 11:53 PM

1,179 posts

The THIRD LYN Zoiders Gathering.

more updates here.
Venue: Kindreds Home we will leave it to him to tell us where, it's somewhere at Besraya Highway LRT station (make U-turn) after you pass the RM1.30 TOL if you're coming from Sri Kembangan/Balakong Side. I belief his place is called LakeField.

Date/Time: SOmewhere mid April on a Sunday.

EdMaestro
Kindredd
Ahtiven
Kanikama
Faizzaki
Ridertekran

Those who came to the gathering last year that is not in the list
Dargo
Collector
jcvstlys
Mogenthau
Kindredd's Friend

This post has been edited by ahtiven: Mar 15 2009, 11:59 PM
TSahtiven
post Mar 15 2009, 11:59 PM

1,179 posts

QUOTE(EDMAESTRO @ Mar 15 2009, 11:22 PM)
Just IN
user posted image
saw this over at XL MV. the box damn huge and heavy. ~.~
EDMAESTRO
post Mar 16 2009, 01:08 AM

0 posts

Wow archived version 3 at LYN for a collectibles that has came a long way, 25th Anniversary. Well deserved!

HMM is getting way too pricey lately.
kindredd
post Mar 16 2009, 01:25 AM

14 posts

Hah. Good to see that the interest for zoids is still alive in malaysia. long live zoids! I have been out of the scene for a while but am pretty glad that the current released has slowed down. At least got a chance to catch up on older stuff. Ed, mtv place is LAKEFIELDS la. Lets meet at litt tak warehouse first, then can go to my place.
Xnyhc73
post Mar 16 2009, 05:28 AM

0 posts

Hey all,

I am fairly into zoids. I had a bazillion when I was younger...trying to find them now in a basement that might as well be defined as "junk yard".

I was wondering where you guys order your zoids now?

When i was young I just got them at walmart and what not...(I'm in the U.S.)

Now I don't see them sold anywhere and was just wondering whats the best website that is trustworthy and has decent prices.

I Really like the HMM zoids, they are sick.

So any help is appreciated.

Thanks a lot.
faizzaki
post Mar 16 2009, 05:42 AM

39 posts

As requested by my fellow Zoidians, here are the collections of my toys. From Top to bottom

user posted image
Row 1. Transformers Masterpiece , Alternators, Binaltech, God Ginrai + God Bomber, Lara Croft 12" (at the back)
Row 2. Transformers G1, Transformers Headmaster, Dinobots, Darkwing + Dreadwing,
Row 3. Zoids, Gojulas, Gojulas Giga, Iron Kong, Gorhecks
Row 4. Zoids, Dimetrodon, Bserk Furher, Dark Spiner, Blade Liger, Lightning Saix, Command Wolf, Gustav

user posted image
Row 5. Storm Sworder, Pteras, Madthunder, Gorgodos, small scale zoids,
Row 6. Macross VF-1S, Masterpiece Blue Alpha VFA-6H, Mospeada, Gundam, Mask Rider SIC, Ultraman
Off Shelf. Zoids, Deathsaurer, King Gojulas, Gildragon, Ultrasaurus

Did I miss anyone ?

This post has been edited by faizzaki: Mar 16 2009, 05:50 AM
EDMAESTRO
post Mar 16 2009, 11:37 AM

0 posts

very nice decent collection of zoids there faiz. Im am glad that you can make it to the gathering.
Xnyhc73
post Mar 16 2009, 01:04 PM

0 posts

Edmastro,

Where did you order all those HMM in your sig?
Cole Turner
post Mar 16 2009, 01:09 PM

17 posts

This is a recycle post.. but its what I have and still.. last time I tried to sell the whole lot.. but some friends advise me not too.. at the end.. I still have all of em. I started in 2002. Wanted to start HMM but price is way too expensive.. but they have details in their products so for those who want it.. you'll have to pay for it. My collection is still MISB. I love the artwork on the boxes..

user posted image
TSahtiven
post Mar 16 2009, 01:10 PM

1,179 posts

QUOTE(Xnyhc73 @ Mar 16 2009, 05:28 AM)

Thanks a lot.
please try XL-SHOP.com or TIME MACHINE at BTS. you can find these HMM kits there.

QUOTE(faizzaki @ Mar 16 2009, 05:42 AM)
As requested by my fellow Zoidians, here are the collections of my toys. From Top to bottom
Did I miss anyone ?
very nice bro!! so clean and no dust somemore, well preserved!

EDMAESTRO
post Mar 16 2009, 01:32 PM

0 posts

Coleturner: very nice bro! some of what you have there are consider hard to find zoids. I am glad people are contributing to this thread.

Xnyhc73: HMM can get at XL-shop & robotica Subang jaya now, but ealier i got them from singapore and YJA (especially the limiteds). My sig is running out of space after i build my Geno breaker lol. If you have problems obtaining them let me know i can help source.

I intend to have a more depth discussion for this new V3 thread, instead of "wah, oooo, OMG, nice, good, great, how much, where to get?....." replies. I hope everybody agrees with me. blush.gif

At this juncture i wish i have a good display for my zoids collection. It's getting massively big at the moment and my baby is coming along soon. The dust is the main problem although most shelves are sealed in transparent book wrappers (got the idead from ahtiven). I may have to move my collection to another room so that my baby stuff can be place there and have a healthy environment. I've actually lost count of my zoids numbers, presumely 400+ and counting. I will know once i moved them to the spare room i have.

Faizzaki: Where did you get that glass windowed shelf?

Another thing about collecting zoids, friends, made some good friends. We are not big, but thats our strongest point, we are closely knitted. Our motto is not about building an empire for zoids but bringing awareness and creating friendship.

let me just borrow this from ZP forum "Make a ZOIDS friend first. Buy a ZOIDS toy later".

OK, i just bought the Geno breaker, it cost me RM328. I know in Penang you can get it for RM300. It's a heavy box and much bigger than all the HMM boxes i have. The plastic sprues are filled to the top, i bet this has the most parts of any HMMs, i may be wrong but i will count the parts when i build it....NAH! tongue.gif HMM is a great line and is improving. Improving in the sense, structural design on body segments and limb. They are more sturdier now compared to those of HMM Shield Liger, Blade Liger and Command wolf.

This post has been edited by EDMAESTRO: Mar 16 2009, 01:50 PM
morgenthau
post Mar 16 2009, 01:42 PM

3 posts

Hey guys lama tak jumpa!

Hmm Ver.3 already...

Haha going to visit Kindredd's house sounds interesting ,but paiseh la, my kit not completed malu to show face... tongue.gif
Cole Turner
post Mar 16 2009, 02:03 PM

17 posts

I must say the HMM's are very nice.. but price aside.. even when building them... whoaaaaaaa.. I get tired very easily.. the strain on my eyes.. cant do it.. manage to build shield liger and command wolf.. even that my body aches.. hehe.. gues I'm getting old.. of course when you do normal zoids.. its a snap!! HMM is a challenge.. a really really good challenge. Let see you younger guys do it..
EDMAESTRO
post Mar 16 2009, 02:05 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Xnyhc73 @ Mar 16 2009, 05:28 AM)
Hey all,

I am fairly into zoids.  I had a bazillion when I was younger...trying to find them now in a basement that might as well be defined as "junk yard".

I was wondering where you guys order your zoids now?

When i was young I just got them at walmart and what not...(I'm in the U.S.)

Now I don't see them sold anywhere and was just wondering whats the best website that is trustworthy and has decent prices.

Thanks a lot.
Xnyhc73: hey there welcome to LYN ZOids Club. The best and trusted site to order now would be www.HLJ.com
and the direct link to zoids HLJ ZOIDS HMM They have almost complete list of HMM zoids there is.

i like the word bazillion, if you've spent your childhood int he 80's im sure those bazillion zoids you have would have worth bazillion Dollars! LOL

MOgenthau: So can i put you name in the confirmed list? Bring yourself and your modellers brain is good enough for us.

Coleturner: Yea building HMM has a strain on every part of your body. My eyes gets blurry and i can't look at the manual afar. Every parts completed you need to get up and walk around, smoke or something. I had this phobia sometimes, when you open the box and close it back immediately and wait for another day.

This post has been edited by EDMAESTRO: Mar 16 2009, 02:13 PM
faizzaki
post Mar 16 2009, 03:00 PM

39 posts

QUOTE(EDMAESTRO @ Mar 16 2009, 02:32 PM)

Faizzaki: Where did you get that glass windowed shelf?
I think I bought it At IKEA mutiara damansara.
morgenthau
post Mar 16 2009, 03:22 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(EDMAESTRO @ Mar 16 2009, 02:05 PM)
Xnyhc73: hey there welcome to LYN ZOids Club. The best and trusted site to order now would be www.HLJ.com
and the direct link to zoids HLJ ZOIDS HMM They have almost complete list of HMM zoids there is.

i like the word bazillion, if you've spent your childhood int he 80's im sure those bazillion zoids you have would have worth bazillion Dollars! LOL

MOgenthau: So can i put you name in the confirmed list? Bring yourself and your modellers brain is good enough for us.

Coleturner: Yea building HMM has a strain on every part of your body. My eyes gets blurry and i can't look at the manual afar. Every parts completed you need to get up and walk around, smoke or something. I had this phobia sometimes, when you open the box and close it back immediately and wait for another day.
Dunnola Ed, damn paiseh if I suddenly show up after all this while with nothing to my name.... I think you can put my name in. I'll try to rush as fast as possible.

For building HMM it helps if you don't rush in it all at once. Patience is a virtue at most 3 hours a day on the kit so you don't lose interest and fatigue. I took 2 months to assemble a command wolf...
TSahtiven
post Mar 16 2009, 03:28 PM

1,179 posts

its okay man.. i dont think i will be bringing anything as well. you are in the 'museum' anyway so... wink.gif
EDMAESTRO
post Mar 16 2009, 03:35 PM

0 posts

good!

Venue: Kindreds Home we will leave it to him to tell us where, it's somewhere at Besraya Highway LRT station (make U-turn) after you pass the RM1.30 TOL if you're coming from Sri Kembangan/Balakong Side. I belief his place is called LakeFields.

Date: APRIL 12th SUNDAY!!!!!
Time: 1:00pm

Transportation will be provided for those who dont have wheels. I volunteer myself as the driver. (PJ, Subang, Puchong, Sunway, USJ side)

Confirmed:-
EdMaestro
Kindredd
Ahtiven
Kanikama
Faizzaki
Ridertekran
Morgenthau

Those who came to the gathering last year that is not in the list
Dargo
Collector
jcvstlys
Kindredd's Friend

TSahtiven
post Mar 16 2009, 09:10 PM

1,179 posts

i talked to Apeyapz and he said if it was on 11th then he will be able to make it to the gathering. o.o

125 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0388sec    0.29    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th May 2022 - 06:38 PM