Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Grooming Goldfish - Ranchus/Orandas etc, Sharing tips for grooming goldfish

views

yawhong
post Sep 3 2007, 09:31 AM

ordentlichen Kerl
949 posts

when small i always like to keep gold fish as pet.. but don know why they so easily die lar... die till i finally give up
yawhong
post Sep 8 2007, 01:13 AM

ordentlichen Kerl
949 posts

QUOTE(kent kt @ Sep 3 2007, 11:38 AM)
Yawhong,
Welcome to our goldfish lover place, So now you don't have any goldfish lah, can you tell me why are your goldfish died? there should be a disease or a bad water quallity make your goldfish fall sick lo. So are you going to keep a goldfish again?   

Actually to keep a goldfish you must know a few thing, goldfish love to stay in clean water,big fish tank because they grown very fast but don't over crowded the tank, need a lot of O2 and time. Every week you will need time to change some water from the tank and try to look for disease on goldfish body.

Because you just tell me your goldfish die only, there should be some other thing that make your goldfish die, you not mention it here, so i can't help you very much.If you need some advice or help to setup a goldfish tank, just tell me i will try to help you.
i also don know what really happen.. i do change water quite frequent, have a big tank for few goldfish.. don know why always die... now i just keep 2 golden fish in a small tank.. i hope it is much more easy for me to take care.. i think should learn from take care just 2 gold fish instead of whole tank.. learn from begin gua...
yawhong
post Sep 8 2007, 05:49 PM

ordentlichen Kerl
949 posts

QUOTE(kent kt @ Sep 8 2007, 12:36 PM)
Just change 20 to 25% of water weekly, not all the water. What type of filter you use? because goldfish are good eater so you need a good filter to clean the water. I use a 4 feet tank with a trickle filter and keep 6 goldfish, so far no problem. Just change water weekly.
i also don know what type.. just small 1 cause just for 2 goldfish... ya the water should use clean water rite? i don dare use paip water..
yawhong
post Sep 12 2007, 08:13 AM

ordentlichen Kerl
949 posts

QUOTE(kent kt @ Sep 9 2007, 12:35 PM)
I use overnight paip water, add some nutrafin water conditioner that all. As long as you get a clear and clean water from the filter it is a good filter. Don't change the whole tank of water unless you got a problem with water quality.
ya.. now i really careful d, but how you know the water got problem or not?
yawhong
post Sep 13 2007, 10:12 AM

ordentlichen Kerl
949 posts

QUOTE(goldfries @ Sep 12 2007, 10:12 AM)
the problem with us human is we count by quantity.

did you know that 2 goldfish produces a lot of waste? go by total body mass, not by # of fish in the tank.

1 small goldfish is like ~9 guppies already.
really? erm than i should consider a new aquarium dy... cry.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0277sec    0.26    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:33 PM