Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> jakarta,indonesia, & abit of Bandung (Travel)

views

sfwong1
post May 22 2012, 09:40 PM

Casual
456 posts

want to ask, what is there to visit in jakarta. from previous page i read alot of shopping mall like block M, mangga dua etc etc. can suggest some to me pls... and also got what nice club in jakarta? wanna test test the water there brows.gif brows.gif
sfwong1
post May 23 2012, 05:09 PM

Casual
456 posts

QUOTE(stimix @ May 23 2012, 08:53 AM)
Dunno about pubs but Jakarta..just shoppings and if you like history, can goto the last BRT stop at Kota near Glodok and walk around the Dutch colonial district...Well..it such a pity they dun really upkeep this area properly  sad.gif ...If you hv the strenght, walk further to SUnda Kelapa Batvia port and watch the wooden cargo ship activities

Added on May 23, 2012, 8:55 am

If you're not staying long-term there, might as well prepaid min skype credit that last you for years.. (I bought US$10 since ~ 2007 and till  now still ~ US$5 in a/c). Thereafter.. just call back from your hotel..and look for the hotel wth free WIFI - very usefull
jakarta abit like singapore rite. shopping mall only.
sfwong1
post May 23 2012, 08:00 PM

Casual
456 posts

QUOTE(stimix @ May 23 2012, 05:34 PM)
No- more like Bangkok.. The modern part surrounding Jln Tamrim where the most modern Indonesian mall - Plaza Indonesia (as luxury as Pavillion) - just like KL. The older part Glodok/Mangga Dua/Kota area.. like Bangkok dark dark buidings or like our Chow Kit area haha...

The shopping malls are far apart from each others.. not like Bkt Bintang - KLCC corridors that you can walk within those malls.. you need to take diff BRT to diff malls in Diff cities surrounding Jakarta
i see. but it seems like just shopping mall around jakarta.
sfwong1
post May 23 2012, 09:50 PM

Casual
456 posts

yeah im going to jakarta from bandung. thought got some old monument to see

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0979sec    2.11    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd August 2019 - 09:39 PM