Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Love Classifieds, CHECK FIRST POST (Serious)

views

Plant
post Feb 11 2021, 07:39 AM

Getting Started
215 posts

Born in the year: 1983

Weight: 81 kg

Height: 170 cm

Race: Chinese

Occupation: Video Director Own Business / Gas Consultant for family business

Hobbies and interests: write story, watch movies, play video games that has a solid storyline, cooking food, traveling while making videos.

Requirements / preferences: Have a sense of humor, petite type, down to earth, extrovert(opposite of my introvert personality), HIGH sex drive brows.gif

Other description : Been traveling around, met all kind of people, I can share you a lot of story in my life that happen to me u cant believe but only you request.

This post has been edited by Plant: Feb 11 2021, 07:39 AM
vlky2064
post Feb 25 2021, 12:26 AM

18 posts

Born in the year: 1992

Weight: 75

Height: 173cm

Religion/Race: Chinese / Buddhist

Hobbies and interests: Video games, jogging, dogs, diving, travelling. Chinese tea.

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): Working based in Ipoh but do travel back KL over weekends. Usually involves a lot of interaction with people at work in the sales line, hence tend to prefer quiet and chill moments during off time. That doesn't mean it has to always be that dull all the time, am open to try out new activities together of your interest differ from mine. Recently ventured into diving as a new hobby, we can have dive trips together if you happen to dive too!

Requirements / preferences: Looking for a serious relationship which potentially converts into a long term partner. Average looking Chinese female with no specific trait / personality as requirement, but rather with the understanding that everyone of us are imperfect in our own values. It would be nice to be with someone that can comprehend and adapt to each other's high and low.

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): PM me!
Angeline
post Feb 25 2021, 11:25 AM

Getting Started
158 posts

Location: Kuala Terengganu (LDR first , willing to move in future)

Weight: 48kg

Height: 155 cm

Religion/Race: Chinese

Hobbies and interests: listening to music (currently Alan Walker); watching movie/tv series (english/chinese/korean);foodie;gaming on all devices(best fiends/MOBA/COD Mobile/Spiderman/God of war/Devil may cry/tomb raider/uncharted);workout/jogging/yoga;traveling (explore new food/culture/scenery)

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): A simple girl looking to settle down in a long-term relationship. Willing to share the burden and grow together in life. Want to expand my friend circle; shy at first but will open up as you get to know me; a good listener and companion.

Requirements / preferences: someone that can have deep and good conversation; great sense of humor; common courtesy; dresses to impress; good table manners;non smoking;most importantly isn't ignorant and MIA.

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): PM me
everything is awesome
post Mar 4 2021, 12:36 PM

37 posts

Born in year: 1984

Weight: 58kg

Height: 169cm

Religion/Race: Buddhist/Chinese

Hobbies/interests: Reading, movies, music, exercise, grocery shopping

Other description: Looking for my soulmate who shares the same passion and dream to make life a better place in the society. Can read/speak mother tongue so-so only, usually communicate more on English.

Requirements/preferences: Chinese, local, Buddhist (but too religious), around my age, share same interests/passions/hobbies is a plus but not necessary, so long as we can communicate well. If you keep silent, I can't read your thoughts, if you have short replies, I take it as you are not interested in engaging a real conversation. Not into LDR, prefer in same state or area. Not into disvorcee.

This post has been edited by everything is awesome: Mar 7 2021, 09:26 AM
nasim6021 P
post Mar 5 2021, 11:20 PM

Probation
2 posts

I am Karim from Serdang. I am seeking Good and honest girl Friend.

Andrew_82794 P
post Mar 8 2021, 01:22 PM

Probation
5 posts

Born in the year: 1994

Weight: 68 kg

Height: 180cm

Hobbies and interests: Music, Movies, Food, Travelling, Ping Pong, Tennis, and Jogging. Planning to enroll in cooking class once Covid cases reduce significantly.

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): I don't drink, smoke, gamble or go clubbing. Looks decent if you don't mind a guy wearing glasses, you can bring me home to meet your parents during CNY if you want too tongue.gif . Very hygienic person and I lead a simple life.

Requirements / preferences: Don't have any particular requirements, maybe age wise around my age or older (+3) is acceptable for me. I am willing to travel within Selangor or KL to meet up.

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): Let's get in touch and exchange maybe tongue.gif If not suitable we can be friends smile.gif

MSN (optional): NIL
Andrew_82794 P
post Mar 8 2021, 02:11 PM

Probation
5 posts

QUOTE(Andrew_82794 @ Mar 8 2021, 01:22 PM)

Weight: 68 kg

Height: 180cm

Hobbies and interests: Music, Movies, Food, Travelling, Ping Pong, Tennis, and Jogging. Planning to enroll in cooking class once Covid cases reduce significantly.

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): I don't drink, smoke, gamble or go clubbing. Looks decent if you don't mind a guy wearing glasses tongue.gif Very hygienic person and I lead a simple life. Can chat in various topics if you want too. Willing to try other new things with the other half as long as it beneficial for example, hiking, etc.

Requirements / preferences: Don't have any particular requirements, maybe age wise around my age or older (+3) is acceptable for me. I am willing to travel within Selangor or KL to meet up.

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): Let's get in touch and exchange maybe  rclxm9.gif  If not suitable we can still be friend smile.gif

MSN (optional): Who still uses this nowadays?  hmm.gif
seaeer P
post Mar 12 2021, 11:30 PM

Probation
3 posts

Born in the year: 1990

Weight: ~72kg (it's been a long time since I Iast measure my weight)

Height: 178 cm

Hobbies and interests: Loves running (currently trying low heart rate running which is super slow like old man walking), taekwondo (just passed my black belt 1st Dan test, wanna do this since I were 17 yo but I'm poor at that time), reading internet novels, watch game streaming, prefer to stay at home.

Requirements / preferences: Humorous, authentic, doesn't like heavy make up, I prefer petite type of girls (<155cm, <45kg) but it's not a must, independent, down to earth, good EQ.

Other description : just an ordinary guy who is calm, optimistic, passionate about my job (although salary is low), introvert (I'm super extrovert when I'm doing my job due to my job requirements), straightforward guy. I rarely go out thus I've 2 suitable clothes for outdoor usage. Do pm me if wanna know more about me.
cintamani83
post Mar 15 2021, 11:46 AM

Getting Started
154 posts

deleted

This post has been edited by cintamani83: Mar 15 2021, 11:46 AM
shadowglow
post Mar 16 2021, 05:49 PM

Casual
321 posts

gonna be a 2nd report after years.

Born in the year: 1988

Weight: 70-75 i guess

Height:169/170

Occupation: Got laid off under VSS (department shut down, despite working crazily during MCO to save millions for them)

Hobbies and interests
i:Music, ( at my past time, I'll mix music at home with software tools, explored studio music tools, played piano before but finger injury has stopped me from playing those back. Enjoy a wide range of music genre from the extreme soft and soul and all the way to the heavy ones but for the most part i enjoy instrumental music. Spend a lil bit and professional music headsets cause u can really enjoy the differences ). Enjoys swimming, i guess this and playing pool can be a soothing sports to relax my mind. ( Office had a pool table and use to stay back at office and play for few sets , helps with the stress. ) Playing Darts is the next closest game i like to. Just focus, empty your mind and aim.
2021- To be get my sleep routine back to Asia timezone and to be fit back !

Occasional Gamer on PC: 2021- well RO M.S.P( MY, SG,PH) is still active, overcook 2 series, BomberGround is fun too!
Tone down on badminton cause less kaki these days.
Enjoy travelling but wish i always got the money to do it every alternate weekends!
Be Rich at Heart and not money is the motto.

Into Anime since 1996 ( yea those who had AXN since Mega TV subscription knows this, 3X 3 Eyes was the early ones i was expose ( later on i found that the the suitable age for that is 18+PG/PA/SX Genre due to is mature content) Rurouni Kenshi/Samurai X is still my favorite anime ( with it's good story, awesome instrumental music by Noriyuki Asakura , i still keep that music collection and have all element of comedy,action,love conspiracy smile.gif

Movies; Love Comedy movies as i like to laugh too~!. This actor can burst my tummy from this movie, Naked Gun ( 3 movies from the 80's ) also those Cantonese movies from the 80's ( e.g. the ones with stephen chow! rclxms.gif ).

2021- Into various series in Netflix, even vpn to other region to watch some old movies in the 80's 90's, or even the gossips with the interview oprah has with Megan and harry

Other description : I'll be direct: I am a divorcee after a decade + of relationship from a high school sweetheart and planed for our marriage from the initial stage.
What went wrong?. She messed up literally big time. She got pregnant with a child from somebody else and i didn't knew it initially. everyone always wondered what lead to this, i can tell you one thing, logic didn't apply to this question and answer. I ask her just one question, except having a big house, big car and travel every other month, what i didn't do for you( including your family )?. I have heard all kinds of words all these while., wanna grow old together, have our burial ground next to each other when we die but all those words were nothing but just words.

Never ever that was answered. This was a interracial relationship/marriage. It was sad that this happen, the guy was way his senior and rank below and reported to her, was from Ethnic East of malaysia ( sorry i do not want to name the specific to be prejudice or bias to that race ).
Impact was really bad and damaging, mentally, plus it just happen after you move to a new department. It also affected my family cause they were so loving to her too and giving her more attention.
Somehow the good thing was, i was trying to pursue psychology courses to take up later on, when this happen, it was sort of i was giving treatment to my own self ( ironic ). Strangely enough, nor did i lose my temper when this confrontation happen nor did i even lift a single finger back at her. It has certainly open my mind to how i view things,situation in life and how to deal with it. I have realise and moved on. Although she herself admitted there was love all the way but a single stupid mistake has cost this and there is no way of turning back. There was instances where somethings didn't add up, my own instinct sense something amiss but because of how long we were together and the bond and trust were there, i didn't pursue that concern or raise it. There wasn't any major fights all the way until to that year all of this was happening. It has been 2 years since that disaster, papers are finalize and i am here to see if there is anyone who might be in a similar situation or been in the bitter and sweet in life and know how to appreciate life and to make it more meaningful.Everyone wants to improve their life from their current state to a improve one am i not? The ones to choose to fall in that dark pit hole, playing with fire in relationship ( knowing morally it's wrong ) is the ones will suffer forever and never be satisfied and happy.

Requirements / preferences: Right now? It doesn't matter, ( maybe so long you dont have any critical health issues that might take us apart ). If you are also a divocee, we can have a long talk with Milo Ice ( yeah my fav drink ). Even if you have kids, I can love your child but i can't never love that child from my previous EX , ( there is no specific words to explain ) but a human mind has a very specific unique trust in each individual, if that is broken, it can never be the same no matter how much words was put to it, the action determine more.I don't mind older women too.

Time has healed, indeed, I'm the so call bij (b*tch) friend among friends/ colleague or ex-colleagues, i guess don't take any hard feeling on jokes/banter even if it's a harsh or sarcastic one.

In case you are wondering, in the divorce petition, she mention to her lawyer that there is no child involve in this marriage, hence there is no alimony money involve to her. We were almost buying property together, thank god that didn't happen else i will scratch my hair till it falls more and more . The only thing help me with this is that i have all the Black and White for all this and evidence of that affair.

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional):you can Pm me and we'll exchange there

Religion/Race: I put this the bottom section cause i want to avoid any bias in anyone mind subconsciously
I am a coconut. Still wondering? if a banana is a chinese who can't speak chinese, then a a coconut is an indian who can't speak his native language ( brown on the outside, White in the inside!! ). The environment i grow up has less of my race so i mix with the others a lot.
For Religion? I view it differently. I have my own view. Ones does not have to be piety to be good and have a good heart. At times i feel religion is meant for the ignorant and do not know how to live a Life. But despite having a "manual "to guide one being how to live, people still commit crime, yet knowing what they do is wrong. Some thinks that they are better than the others. what i came to think but not a conclusion yet? It's all man made up rules in the ancient time to give them their own desire benefit and to expand. Those "law" or guideline can no longer be actually applicable at these modern age and time. Despite all of this, to your surprise i actually believe in other souls, being, and God after experiencing some event that you can't explain.

Ok i know i really wrote a lot, please forgive me Admin cry.gif , i did read the first post but i thought i just wanna describe about me

Updated: Forgot to add this, I am a, non smoker ( but i can still hang out with them and being a 2nd hand smoker ), non drinker ( weird, i know , i get this a lot ), not a kaki clubber, unless it's like a company gathering/event there or ppl really really REALLY insist the my company. Cause i always end up driving them back! shakehead.gif
louis6
post Mar 17 2021, 01:34 PM

D3V1L
1,188 posts

Posting on behalf of my friend here as new member queue is full.

Born in the year: 1988

Weight: 48

Height: 150

Religion/Race: Buddhist on IC / Chinese

Hobbies and interests: Drama, swimming (if possible)

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): Genuine, Thoughtful, Reserved. Sporty. MBTI : ISFJ. Non Smoker, not into drinking. Prefer to converse in English. Speaking : Mandarin (70%)

Requirements / preferences: Chinese born in 1978-1987, medium build. non smoker, not alcoholic (responsible & social drinker ok), not hot tempered, animal lover (can accept dog especially). Looking for committed, exclusive relationship. Able to connect intellectually, empathy, knows how to respect people and take care of himself. Clean look. Humourous. Can speak English fluently.

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): pm preferably with photo (appropriate one pls)

MSN (optional): pm

This post has been edited by louis6: Mar 17 2021, 03:01 PM
iloilo
post Mar 22 2021, 05:28 AM

Getting Started
51 posts

Edit: sorry i forgot to mention that I have braces on my teeth 🦷

Weight: 49

Height: 159

Religion/Race: Christian / chinese

Hobbies and interests: Writing, making video, talking, making own stuff

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): i love animals, Im not malaysian. Im Chinese but i cant speak mandarin. I love south park, old movies (breakfast club, orange clockwork, etc). I work out sometimes. I can cook and bake cookies like Famous amos! I eat very little portion and can never finish my food. I also active on reddit. I have a YouTube channel but its just for fun so theres no subscriber

Requirements / preferences: Chinese or Chinese foreigner. Non smoker. No overweight people because Im not overweight and I care about health n fitness 😬 please dont be a catfish as I will never catfish anyone. Im not into hookup/FWB or anyting like that. I also not okay with guys above 38yrs old..i think the age gap is too big 🥶

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): i will share the link once I know youre not a creepy person hehe

This post has been edited by iloilo: Mar 23 2021, 10:24 PM
Andrewlowwwwww P
post Mar 29 2021, 07:20 AM

Probation
6 posts

Born in the year: 1996

Weight: 110kg

Height: 186cm

Hobbies and interests: Gaming : Focusing in Mobile Legends, currently handling/overlooking a semi-pro team in JB aiming to be the best team in Johor.

Music : Hobby in DJing , mostly into higher tempo EDMs such as hardstyle, harddance and those similar.

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): A shy person at the start; a non-smoker but damn power in drinking (high tolerance not kaki mabuk la). Might persue on competitive esports path or train more in DJing as my sifu wants to push me into DJing in one of the biggest club in JB. Speaking of clubs, from time to time will go nightclub for long hours.

Requirements / preferences: Prefer around the area or near Johor, age gap not too far. Wouldn't mind shady occupation/lifestyle.
cocoreo
post Apr 1 2021, 09:15 AM

41 posts

Born in the year: 1992

Weight: 50kg

Height: 160

Religion/Race: Malay/Islam

Hobbies and interests: With the MCO, my hobbies are mainly sitting at home watching whatever movies/tv series that is on. I watch mainly english movies and series, a little bit of anime. Huge spotify user, one of the most frequently used apps in my phone (i mean who doesnt, right). Coffee and food hunting, but not as much with the darn pandemic.

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): Introvert, as most cases are for us online dwellers.

Requirements / preferences: None, even girls are welcome for chats and coffee. Oh yeah, no to perverts and sex-craved guys. I dont mind interracial relationship, provided that you're okay with the constraints of dating a malay.

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): PM. Cheers

FieryNyan
post Apr 3 2021, 07:28 PM

11 posts

Born in the year: 1998

Weight: 65kg

Height: 176

Hobbies and interests: Love binging movies/tv series/anime. Gym, and sports. Enjoys having good food (Foodies!) and new experiences.

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): Loves meeting new people. Funny, outgoing, and interested to talk about anything under the sun.

Requirements / preferences: Open to coffee!

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): PM. Cheers

dishwasher
post Apr 3 2021, 10:18 PM

heterochromatic babe
832 posts

Weight: 74kg

Height: 178cm

Hobbies and interests: I think we tend to fall into this trap - music, movies, books, gaming, travelling - and while I like all those things, I also love a good conversation. We can talk about the aforementioned things, or we can talk about politics, childhood experiences, past relationships, nerd out about science - anything and everything under the sun, really. Oh, and I can show you what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): I've actually posted here before, a couple of years ago, using a dupe account. This time around I'm posting with my main - my lowyat history is now an open book! You're barely going to find anything tho. I don't post much here.

I grew up in the 80s and 90s, so a lot of Wong Fei Hung and Stephen Chow movies, plus alternative rock music, Seatle grunge, and electropop (take me oooooon). I went through a phase where I painted my nails black and was all emo (The Black Parade!). Thank god I grew out of it. My parents were bananas - my "mother tongue" is basically English due to their influence, although I did attend Chinese primary and secondary school, so I'm fluent in Mandarin. I also speak a bunch of dialects - Cantonese, Hokkien, Teochew.

I spent my 20s with the wrong girl, and my early 30s with the right one, until things went south. I won't bore you with my dating history here - but you can ask me over coffee if you're curious.

I've been single for 3, maybe 4 years now? Meeting people gets harder the older you get, especially when there's a pandemic limiting your options. Dating apps - I'm hesitant to try them, but I may finally be desperate enough to take the plunge. Who knows?

How would I describe myself? I'm... quirky? Awkward even? I'm outgoing enough to strike up conversations with strangers, tease girls, and joke around, but I can also be a bit of an emotional mess sometimes and just go into "leave me alone" mode, especially when my social battery runs dry. Jokes can be hit or miss, and I get the occasional stare cos I can be kinda weird. Basically, I'm a complex, unique individual, but who isn't? Looks wise... well, I've come to accept that I'm not a handsome fella. But! I'm not overweight, and I maintain a certain standard of hygiene. (It's a high standard! It's just that I tend to be covered in fur - see next paragraph.)

Also, no profile of mine will be complete without mention of my dog. She's my love and my life. She's extremely smart, well trained, and always gets complimented when we're out on walks (ooo she's so well behaved!) She's also supposed to be a chick magnet, but the chicks are... just... way too young. What's the point of having a cute dog if all she does is attract kids and their moms? Haih.

Requirements / preferences: I've dated enough to know what I want - a woman who's confident, smart, and can hold a conversation (in English - sorry, but at the end of the day its just easier to communicate like that). Bonus points if she's witty and quirky and a weirdo like me. Age-wise, late 20s to 30s?

I like them tall and lanky - my current celebrity crush is Shin Hye-sun - but really, looks are secondary. It's not like I'm Gong Yoo.

I'm open to dating outside my race, but eh, I like babi too much and will never ever convert, so yeah...

Anyway, if you actually read through my entire profile, then I think we might hit it off, so drop me a PM?

P.S. I know I've ghosted a few people on here (this account, and also my dupe account). I just find this whole online dating thing really difficult - PMs, texting - I can only sustain them for so long before I lose interest. I'm sorry, and this time around I'm going to try and do better - I'll probably pass you my number pretty early on and then ask you out, provided you're comfortable with it. Deal?

This post has been edited by dishwasher: Apr 3 2021, 10:30 PM
PCLover2010
post Apr 4 2021, 09:19 AM

Getting Started
166 posts

Born in the year: 80s rat

Weight: 60 kg

Height: 167 cm

Hobbies and interests: mmorpg, movies, music, tv series, exercise, travelling, IT/computer/tech/science/astronomy/space/alien/ET topics

Requirements / preferences: Malaysian, born in the 80s, Chinese, Buddhist/Atheism (no other religions/belief), virign, decent look and know self-grooming, never married before, never have kids, willing to have kid(s) if married me, never do drugs, illegal trade stuff, no gambling, no drinking/alcoholic habit, no smoking, no disabilities, not obese, not so skinny like a malnourished person.

Other description : I spent most of my time in front of computer and it's part of my job. I dislike pets (especially cats). I would like to travel the world when the restrictions and bans are lifted. I'm not a strong believer in Buddhism, only follow parents to pray during the festival periods. I don't believe in God but I believe human is not the only intelligence in the universe/multiverse, there are other extraterrestrial intelligence (in Earth and outside of Earth). Chatted with dozens here, dated a few, either they fly kite, or I fly kite. If already click with the previous person, this post won't be here. Whether can click with me, it depends on both parties. If you offend me in certain ways, then expect ghosting, vice versa. If you are not the open-minded person and have certain bad personalities, then do not bother with me. I'm rather picky now even though I'm open-minded and have knowledge and experience to share and willing to share, whether you like it or not, whether you can accept it or not, that's your choice. I learnt from the past, live the present and plan for the future. Preferred English as the communication medium, Mandarin/Chinese also can but not very fluent. If you are bored or want to find some one to chat but not into relationship, I can listen/chat with you but don't expect any kind of romance relationship. If you are into serious relationship, let's see how it goes.
sapusapu P
post Apr 7 2021, 04:39 PM

Probation
28 posts

Born in the year: 1993

Weight: 70kg

Height: 174cm

Hobbies and interests: Watching movies, badminton, swimming, investment, earn money

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): Just trying here to see what's the result. Been using dating apps to swipe around. Dated some of em. Just exploring while looking for the right one.

Requirements / preferences: No preferences.
scriptkiddie44
post Apr 16 2021, 06:15 PM

Getting Started
144 posts

-deleted-

This post has been edited by scriptkiddie44: Apr 30 2021, 02:17 AM
Kokokrunch_1
post May 12 2021, 10:24 PM

33 posts

Weight: 68kg

Height: 172cm

Religion/Race: Buddhist/Chinese

Hobbies and interests: Gym, finding good food, spending time in Cafe's, travelling & movies

Other description: Quiet guy on the first impression but got lots of things to talk if got to know me better. Definitely not the tall, dark & handsome type. Speaks mostly english, fail in chinese/hokkien dialects. Drinks only when needed, doesn't smoke or vape.

Requirements / preferences: Friends of course & we'll see what happens from there. Someone with a big heart, smoking is a big minus point for me. Those who are interested in travelling & food finding.

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): Wechat/FB/whatsapp. Let me know & i'll give ya (don't worry i'm not those scam type of guys)

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0253sec    0.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th May 2021 - 05:26 AM