Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

List of Homes, A list of homes around Selangor

views

Tak3shi
post Apr 20 2014, 02:59 AM

Casual
431 posts

QUOTE(MsRazbliuto @ Apr 18 2014, 01:36 PM)
I am looking for homes in PJ area..
Do you hav any info abt little lambs tak3shi? biggrin.gif
Home closed down.
redhotpepper
post Jul 6 2014, 10:56 PM

42 posts

I need help. I am looking for old folks home to take care of both my parent. Anyone can help ?
jeffmatthew
post Feb 20 2015, 06:35 PM

9 posts

I am more convince to live in a Victorian or French type of homes, with some partial glass walls an a type of pocket door similar to this http://caldwells.com/sliding-closet-door-hardware in rooms or in the main door.
puiyeeho95
post Oct 30 2015, 10:55 AM

2 posts

Hello
We planning to find a orphanage home for our community project assignment by becoming volunteers
Any home needs help in Selangor or KL area?
Sorry,our transportation can't go far.

This post has been edited by puiyeeho95: Oct 30 2015, 10:55 AM
hohoha
post Nov 1 2016, 07:36 PM

19 posts

hi any homes around subang/pj area that needs help?

in terms of food wise, clothes?

i have a small team and we are tech savvy, revonation (plumbing, wiring) anything bulky work ( we are all guys 20+)
Sahana75
post Oct 26 2020, 01:56 PM

6 posts

Hi Sherly,
I'm from Sahana Old Folks Home.
Nice to know your efforts for the nobel purpose.
We have an old folks home in Klang. We have few children and elderly people residing here with our assistant. Due to corona19 period its been difficult to us to manage this place with less support.
We have elderly who needs medical support and daily necessities, we hope you could also spare some of your valuable assistant on us.
About us
Been established since 2018, we have 21 residents so far, Most of them need special cares. We provide a homely run environment to our residents, we have both paid resident and homeless residents.Our place are managed by well trained staffs and managers. Family activities are held everyday, like gardening, cards game, TV, story telling and etc. Our foods are selected fine home cooked tradional styles. We make their stay a homely and comfortable as possible. We monitor their medicine and fluid intake everyday. We do routine basic medical checks. We allow our residents relax and chill according to their own time. To us we want the to feel homely comfortable.
We the support from family members and good hearted volunteers we are improving a lot. Please join us to make this place better.
Any enquiry please call Searah 0102149701

Thank you very much

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0155sec    0.52    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:09 PM