Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> List of Homes, A list of homes around Selangor

views

Tak3shi
post Jan 19 2009, 05:23 PM

Casual
429 posts

Shelter has 4 homes if i'm not mistaken the link is here. (http://www.shelterhome.org/)

SHELTER 1

Shelter Homes - Shelter 1. Click here for more photos ...
Shelter 1 is a home for children from 4 to 12 years of age who have been abused, neglected, at-risk or abandoned by their families, parents or guardians.

Most of our children here go to a Government school. Some, however, (those who are weak in their studies) go through a home schooling programme.

Our children are cared for by staff who work on a 24-hour shift, following a roster, providing rehabilitation and care for the children; an administrative officer who deals with the children's school matters, volunteers, visitors and children's events; a housekeeper/cook and a manager. We also have a team of very faithful and committed volunteers who assist us in tutoring our children.

Shelter 1 is located in Petaling Jaya. For further enquiries, please contact:

Shelter 1
Phone : 603-7781 4885
Fax : 603-7783 3413

They have various needs from time to time so just contact the main office to ask for their current needs. Some of my friends teach tuition there and we have organized a painting session to paint Shelter 1 and at the same time bless the children with activities and food.

Little Lambs - This home is a little bit low profile, has about 10 odd children now. Various ways to contribute like tuition, taking them for outings, just visiting them and being friends with them, etc.

Section 17
Contact Person : Phyllis
03-79562859
Tak3shi
post Apr 20 2014, 02:59 AM

Casual
429 posts

QUOTE(MsRazbliuto @ Apr 18 2014, 01:36 PM)
I am looking for homes in PJ area..
Do you hav any info abt little lambs tak3shi? biggrin.gif
Home closed down.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0228sec    0.12    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th January 2021 - 04:38 AM