Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Tailoring Thread, Bespoke. Nothing beats a perfect fit

views

studentsurvey
post Jul 12 2021, 02:19 AM

Getting Started
178 posts

QUOTE(Afterburner1.0 @ May 5 2021, 12:44 PM)
Anyone tried making a 3 piece suit from the below tailors:

1. Cayman Tailor, Sunway
2. Page Tailor, Sri Petaling

Pls share ur experience and reviews if possible, include price as well and material.... i'm considering both.still dunno which one to go to...
Hey, did you manage to go either one of it? if yes, what was your recommendation and price?
studentsurvey
post Jul 12 2021, 02:20 AM

Getting Started
178 posts

QUOTE(lost123 @ Aug 6 2020, 12:05 AM)
Im also wondering about the same thing. I am now between Cayman Tailor and Tee Tailor in amcorp. Don't know which one to go for. Was hoping someone would have replied to your query by now.
Hello, did you managed to do your suit in the end? If yes, which tailor did you go to?
studentsurvey
post Jul 12 2021, 02:55 PM

Getting Started
178 posts

QUOTE(Afterburner1.0 @ Jul 12 2021, 11:54 AM)
I gave Page tailor a try as their price is really value for money...i spend RM1400 for a 3 piece suit and their workmanship is actually not bad. Cayman was way over price for me..... i think about RM2K plus for a 3 piece suit....

To me service is important and to get a tailor that actually listens to wat u need..... thats super important!

Page also gave me some freebies like a bow tie and did some free alteration for my work pants.....

So, give Page (Sri Petaling branch) a try lar..... look for Mr Raymond.

P/s: I'm not recommending Page Tailor becoz of the freebies but i really do liked their service and workmanship yah! They can give me double the freebies but if their service sucks i will also mentioned that....
Ah, cool! Thank you for this..

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0516sec    0.15    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st May 2022 - 07:28 AM