Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Tailoring Thread, Bespoke. Nothing beats a perfect fit

views

kenysl
post Sep 17 2021, 11:30 AM

Foodie
678 posts

QUOTE(Afterburner1.0 @ Jul 12 2021, 11:54 AM)
I gave Page tailor a try as their price is really value for money...i spend RM1400 for a 3 piece suit and their workmanship is actually not bad. Cayman was way over price for me..... i think about RM2K plus for a 3 piece suit....

To me service is important and to get a tailor that actually listens to wat u need..... thats super important!

Page also gave me some freebies like a bow tie and did some free alteration for my work pants.....

So, give Page (Sri Petaling branch) a try lar..... look for Mr Raymond.

P/s: I'm not recommending Page Tailor becoz of the freebies but i really do liked their service and workmanship yah! They can give me double the freebies but if their service sucks i will also mentioned that....
QUOTE(marquis @ Jul 13 2021, 10:54 PM)
Chiming in for uncle Ray. He’s a brilliant guy.

He’s more in favour of more reserved cuts though. So if you want a higher break for your trousers, he will try to recommend something more traditional. As long as what you’re asking him isn’t too absurd, he’ll rethink it and see if it’ll fit the suit, your body type, and the general look of what your asking for.

He gives good advice…so listen to him. Unless you absolutely now what you’re going for. If you fight with him about every decision…he’ll just not bother advising you anymore. A story he shared with me.

Oh. Did three fittings before finalising my suit.

He was recommended by a family friend, fwiw. Also, those old timers from Sungei Wang would know of this shop. They used to have a branch there
I gave PAGE a try after reading these posts and I have to say I'm very impressed. Raymond and Trey are both brilliant in their own regard and the service was top notch throughout the process. Prices are reasonable and they work pretty fast as well.

Would recommend them anytime.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0238sec    0.47    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th May 2022 - 12:00 PM