views

Afterburner1.0
post May 5 2021, 12:44 PM

Casual
413 posts

Anyone tried making a 3 piece suit from the below tailors:

1. Cayman Tailor, Sunway
2. Page Tailor, Sri Petaling

Pls share ur experience and reviews if possible, include price as well and material.... i'm considering both.still dunno which one to go to...
Afterburner1.0
post Jul 12 2021, 11:54 AM

Casual
413 posts

QUOTE(studentsurvey @ Jul 12 2021, 02:19 AM)
Hey, did you manage to go either one of it? if yes, what was your recommendation and price?
I gave Page tailor a try as their price is really value for money...i spend RM1400 for a 3 piece suit and their workmanship is actually not bad. Cayman was way over price for me..... i think about RM2K plus for a 3 piece suit....

To me service is important and to get a tailor that actually listens to wat u need..... thats super important!

Page also gave me some freebies like a bow tie and did some free alteration for my work pants.....

So, give Page (Sri Petaling branch) a try lar..... look for Mr Raymond.

P/s: I'm not recommending Page Tailor becoz of the freebies but i really do liked their service and workmanship yah! They can give me double the freebies but if their service sucks i will also mentioned that....

This post has been edited by Afterburner1.0: Jul 12 2021, 12:01 PM
Afterburner1.0
post Nov 17 2021, 10:41 AM

Casual
413 posts

QUOTE(Wazzzap @ Nov 16 2021, 01:33 PM)
Hey, do you mind sharing some pics of your suit? I am considering actually getting something off the rack for 2 pieces which are about RM850 then altering it. Not sure if I could top up a bit more to get 3 pieces and tailor made.
No pics right now.... but i used to be like u getting the off the rack suits.... my advise is DON'T! There is a reason why tailored made suits r still around till today.... they fit to ur body n make u look good! trust me on this bro.... a few hundred more is well worth ur money!!!! so the selection of ur tailor is very very important....

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0358sec    0.73    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th May 2022 - 12:27 PM