Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

The Sunglasses Thread

views

kc7443
post Jan 8 2009, 09:56 AM

Getting Started
72 posts

QUOTE(jind86 @ Jan 6 2009, 05:26 PM)
i usually get my shades from Reliance in Bangsar.. good prices, excellent customer service.. im not really into those big optical chains like focus point or england optical, their prices are much more expensive and their knowledge are low as they are constantly hiring new ppl..

Hi

I go there also. Reliance, bangsar. Don't think they are expensive.......they are NOt at All......Trust me, Very good after service. Dun be afraid to step in there. Lots of ppl.......and they knows their stuff....really......me and my wife bought our specs and sunnies from there.....

I have 2 oakley sunnies and 1 oakley prescription and my wife...hehhe she has more that me la......5 oakley sunnies and 3 oakley presription spec and few other designers specs from there also..... rclxms.gif notworthy.gif

if you scare to go there alone....pls pm me and i can go with u...my office is ard there la....hehehehe

btw, i have one Monster Dog Tribal series. hehehe. money cant buy. my collection.

go to this website www.o-review.com. you definitely be addicted to oakley. warn u first. rclxms.gif thumbup.gif

chow
icon_rolleyes.gif

kc7443
post Apr 28 2009, 09:06 PM

Getting Started
72 posts

QUOTE(KeithCheeFB @ Apr 26 2009, 10:16 PM)
soorry!! off topic....i am looking for glasses with black thick frames...... no nid branded lah!!!  the stylish type....lwhere can get??

Added on April 26, 2009, 10:19 pmsoorry!! off topic....i am looking for glasses with black thick frames...... no nid branded lah!!!  the stylish type....lwhere can get??
go to reliance bangsar......they do have those black frame from HK....very nice and cheap tooo.............
kc7443
post May 10 2010, 09:51 AM

Getting Started
72 posts

please od not discuss price openly here.

You are putting the shop in "danger" coz other shops will complained to the suppliers.

Please be sensitive. If you got a good price from a particular shop, you can share it in private and not by posting openly here.

please be mindful before you post any comments.

thank you and hope you understand.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0248sec    0.39    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:06 PM