Scam or Not? Prestige Dairy Farm, they collect money for dairy farm invest

views

cherroy
post Nov 22 2008, 09:32 AM

20k VIP Club
Group Icon
Staff
25,759 posts

QUOTE(halofujima @ Nov 22 2008, 02:31 AM)
Then they explain la on the calculation and all... and I start to get bored...just want to get out of there, but they ask me to stay , voucher on the way( wait for 1 hour)

The reason I didnt invest is because they want the answer today. Then they start to ask (before telling that the cow is 26k) If the cow is at your budget range, will you take it today?( I say yes) Then they say 26k+ per cow , deposit 30% which is 8k+ for production fees.(I dont have that $$ now) Then how much can you pay? (I got RM 300 in my wallet now) Credit card? (I dont feel like using it, can you let me think about it for a day?) Then they argue with me , just now you say can give us answer today, if cannot , tell us earlier, dont waste both our times... Then they say they will accept the RM 300 as deposit which is NOT REFUNDABLE and will apply for loan from Aggro Bank i think "kami akan cuba dapatkan kelulusan , tak boleh pun kami akan bolehkan" @.@ ( this is when i feel like their eyes got the $$ sign) and decline.

Seems like they are very desperate to get people money, first can't get your 8K+, then you don't have, Rm 300 also want to sapu. sweat.gif rolleyes.gif

Must force people to make instant decision, tomorrow also can't?

Just pure instinct and common sense, something are not right on the desperate for money part and forcing people to straight away giving out money on the spot, and even more doggy on your Rm300 part.

Below, this statement is a joke. whistling.gif
"kami akan cuba dapatkan kelulusan , tak boleh pun kami akan bolehkan"

This post has been edited by cherroy: Nov 22 2008, 09:35 AM
cherroy
post Nov 24 2008, 09:02 PM

20k VIP Club
Group Icon
Staff
25,759 posts

QUOTE(cannavaro @ Nov 24 2008, 07:36 PM)
Oh speak of the devil, my friend was just telling me about this yesterday. Long story though, but at the end of the day the consultant was so desperate that he asked my friend to invest RM100 first, then can top up progressively.
My friend find it to be really similar to those MLM-ers trying to persuade people to join their network.
LOL, first, one forumer encoutered want 8K initial deposit, but don't have, they also can deal with RM300, now another forumer with RM100 also can.

They are so desperate for the money even RM100 also want to 'sapu'?

May be next time RM 10 also can? whistling.gif
or
How about Rm1.00? biggrin.gif
cherroy
post May 30 2009, 04:16 PM

20k VIP Club
Group Icon
Staff
25,759 posts

QUOTE(firdauswong @ May 30 2009, 03:07 PM)
Now talking about returns....How much interest a bank u get a year? Let's make it 3.5%..and that is suppose to be the most secured and the most trustworthy corporation in the world bcos it's where u put ur hard earned money into and even they can declare bankrupt, how do people don't THINK of that!? Insurance company consolidated and bankrupt!! Don't tell me nobody heard of those news? blink.gif Now tell me....WHAT IS GUARANTEED RETURN in business??? Please wake up and use some common sense,man.. cry.gif

Please post and get the fact right
Just don't want to see this kind of 'scaring' tactic (no offence) to tell people money in bank will go together with banks.

Even bank declare bankruptcy, your saving in banks is guaranteed by PIDM in Malaysia or FDIC in US.
Just for all information, all money deposits in Malaysia even in foreign currency account is 100% guaranteed until the end of 2010.

Also in normal day, generally, BNM or every central banks will step in and intervene the financial instituition like banks and insurance company once they are in trouble due to systemic risk involved.

It is same with insurance, once insurance company fall below the capital requirement, BNM will step in just like recent Tahan Insurance case.

Understand the risk is one thing, but scaring people is another thing. You don't tell others your money in banks is not safe, so better invest in xyz product or scheme, it is not right in the first place without proper understanding of the risk of deposit in banks.

No offence. smile.gif

Cheers.

If a company is offering investment scheme to the public, it is wrong and illegal without SC approval, as simple as that.
Prospectus is norm for any investment scheme, you don't let people to understand through printed paper and proper explaination before committing hard earned money? shocking.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0181sec    0.58    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:45 AM