11 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> CONMAN-muhammad Ridzuan, nick-oneg11- maybank 152095667043

nikcavalera
post Oct 1 2008, 05:51 PM, updated 13y ago

Getting Started
156 posts

Pada 29/0/2008 @ 1330hrs ,saya bank in Rm200 akaun maybank 152095667043 ( muhammad Ridzuan - oneg11 ) untuk bayaran BLUE CUBE 3.5G

USB MODEM .Sila rujuk -( http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...74&hl=blue+cube ). Malangnya sampai sekarang item tak sampai dan

sms serta panggilan saya tidak dijawab.Harap kawan-kawan mengambil perihatin terhadap manusia ini .Tahniah

atas perilaku kamu muhammad Ridzuan - oneg11 [COLOR=red]
[COLOR=blue]

This post has been edited by nikcavalera: Feb 23 2009, 03:24 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  internet_history.pdf ( 41.61k ) Number of downloads: 583
[email protected]
post Oct 1 2008, 05:55 PM

Gambar Di Lesen Kereta Saya
2,743 posts

screenshot of ur payment , PMs ?
it will be a great help
fruitie
post Oct 1 2008, 06:02 PM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
65,289 posts

You made payment on 29.09.08? Today is only 01.10.08. Plus yesterday's Poslaju service (if he is using this service) was until 1.00 p.m. only. Assuming he didn't manage to send to you on 29.09.08, so you couldn't get yesterday. Today is already public holidays. Poslaju service will be resumed next Monday.
St0rmFury
post Oct 1 2008, 06:15 PM

Getting Started
197 posts

You have to understand its the festive season now, everything is going to be in slow motion. You can't expect your item to arrive in 2 days.

As for why he is not answering your calls, maybe he's in a place where there's no phone line (kampung)?
nikcavalera
post Oct 1 2008, 06:21 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

QUOTE(St0rmFury @ Oct 1 2008, 06:15 PM)
You have to understand its the festive season now, everything is going to be in slow motion. You can't expect your item to arrive in 2 days.

As for why he is not answering your calls, maybe he's in a place where there's no phone line (kampung)?
Beliau kata menggunakan citilink ..saya tel ptg 29/09/08 hingga sekarang x angkat .sms pun x dibalas .minta reference number citilink pun x diberi

Attached File(s)
Attached File  mbb_login.jsp.htm ( 1.9k ) Number of downloads: 127
[email protected]
post Oct 1 2008, 06:24 PM

Gambar Di Lesen Kereta Saya
2,743 posts

upload picture kat imageshack.us

then gune fonction [img]

edit ur first post
St0rmFury
post Oct 1 2008, 06:36 PM

Getting Started
197 posts

His nick: http://forum.lowyat.net/user/oneg11

As you can see, he hasn't been online since 29th so he could have balik kampung already. He also has a few successful deals with a few members of LYN.

A search on his contact using google shows that he is a moderator in this forum.

Edit:
Further searches revealed a photo:

Full name: Muhammad Ridzuan B. Mat Rejab
Studies in Universiti Teknologi Mara

He's been stripped of his student status because of No Academic Fees Information Received

He seems to be an Anwar supporter too... so he should be ok, right? tongue.gif

This post has been edited by fruitie: Oct 1 2008, 09:31 PM
SUSprototype_x0
post Oct 1 2008, 09:09 PM

Getting Started
169 posts

QUOTE(St0rmFury @ Oct 1 2008, 06:36 PM)
His nick: http://forum.lowyat.net/user/oneg11

As you can see, he hasn't been online since 29th so he could have balik kampung already. He also has a few successful deals with a few members of LYN.

A search on his contact using google shows that he is a moderator in this forum.
Edit:
Further searches revealed a photo:

Full name: Muhammad Ridzuan B. Mat Rejab
Studies in Universiti Teknologi Mara

He's been stripped of his student status because of No Academic Fees Information Received

He seems to be an Anwar supporter too... so he should be ok, right? tongue.gif
wah.. internet nowadays really can reveal everything... you really strip him down to nothing eh?

This post has been edited by fruitie: Oct 1 2008, 09:31 PM
aspire2oo6
post Oct 1 2008, 09:30 PM

Banned
34,712 posts

because he not smart. He dunno how internet works. Internet is base on keywords as long as u know how to play with keywords it wont be easy to find
fruitie
post Oct 1 2008, 09:32 PM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
65,289 posts

Image removed, it is still early to judge if he is a conman. Privacy issue.
St0rmFury
post Oct 3 2008, 09:39 AM

Getting Started
197 posts

any updates, TS?
nikeshock
post Oct 3 2008, 03:12 PM

On my way
561 posts

chillman. i just ordered a watch on tuesday and banked in already. wed and thurs public holiday. today also sat off sun off monday will receive. dun worry. monday didnt receive only post =)
akagidemon
post Oct 4 2008, 02:27 AM

Casual
452 posts

cool down bro.

citilink only half day la on tuesday not full day.

anyway if the seller is honest you may received the item by today or on monday.

by looking at his record that you publish it is still to early to say that he is conning you.

maybe he have sum financial difficulty and is making a living selling bluecubes? who knows.

nikcavalera
post Oct 5 2008, 03:10 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

Sila rujuk komen dari ganabathi -http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=754680&hl=

codfish
post Oct 6 2008, 11:20 AM

Getting Started
87 posts

hmmm , I had deal with him COD in Sungai Petani before .. no problem and every item with receipt provided.

another deal is : I request him to send few more items which worth rm 6xx to my friend's place , after that I transfer money thru maybank to him that time. looks like everythings is fine for my 2nd deal as well ..

( ganabathi ) faced the same problem like you , the seller may slow in respond in answering call , sms and others .. I have no idea ..

ganabathi did buy something from him too , but I am not sure the seller already refund to him or not .. oneg11 PM me , said that already settle with him before raya , cos that time ganabathi PM me and ask me about him ..

hope that you will get reply from seller sooner ..

Added on October 6, 2008, 4:32 pm
QUOTE(nikcavalera @ Oct 5 2008, 03:10 PM)
Sila rujuk komen dari ganabathi -http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=754680&hl=
Bro ,
ganabathi PM me , he haven't refund him yet .. now I have no idea anymore sweat.gif

from ganabathi : Re:hi, Today, 03:51 PM

no no he haven refund yet...he told me he checked at post office tan he told me his parcel was missing,,,, promised me to refund me coming friday....

This post has been edited by codfish: Oct 6 2008, 04:32 PM
St0rmFury
post Oct 10 2008, 02:14 PM

Getting Started
197 posts

It's Friday and he's still not online yet.
oneg11
post Oct 11 2008, 08:17 PM

22 posts

first of all i'm very sorry for any disputes and trouble caused by me to nickalevera and other forumers...

let me explain all the things so that everyone of you could understand my problem...

first and foremost, the modem case:

actually i really wanna sell that thing since i need to pay my university fee... i guess everyone know that i'd been stripped out from uitm since i can't afford to pay my sem 2 fee. after i received the money from him honestly i went to the post office but it closed already at that time. i don't know what happen to me at that time but i feel i can run away with his money n i can use his money to pay half of my tuition fee(university fee) so i went back to my village and came back here a few days ago.

he sent a letter to my parents and tell them my behavior. got scolded from them and know i deserved it. i contact him yesterday or day before yesterday to settle everything since in his letter he asked for a refund. i agree to refund him and keep asking his account number but he insisted to have that modem. i promised him to send it in another 2-3 weeks. i'm willing to refund him bit honestly i don't have any money right now so i asked him to give me some time and here i would like to ask if he can give me a chance to pay him by installment. hope he didnt mind.

second case gana:

i sold him the huntkey 550w psu. post the item same day after post it. since i'm still new in dealing by post so i use the ordinary parcel post by pos malaysia. after 1-2 weeks he told me that he didnt get the item and honestly i keep myself shut at that time since i'm still a student and had a midterm exam. so when i back to my house and check with post malaysia they told me that the item lost and luckily i insured that thing but they will not pay me at the value of the item and still they are very reluctant to pay.

i got the money around RM40 last month iinm.

i paid gana RM60 day before yesterday and promise him to pay the rest in this week.

by the way, i'm also have a successful trade here.

1. gigabyte 8500GT sell to forumer (forgot hos name oready by pos)

2. codfish buy me around RM 1k things:
- he cod by himself at sungai petani (i came to sp from alor setar by riding a motocycle n petrol finished twice at that time: can ask him if dont believe)

- he bought me a lcd, and something that i forgot and cod by his friend at simpang kuala.

as u can read everything looked new and also i provide him with the ori receipt even theres other stuff still belong to me.

this is all my explaination. i PROMISE that i'll never do this again and hope all of you can understand my trouble/problem. i swear that i'll pay to nickalavera n ganabathi the sum that i got.

sorry...
nikcavalera
post Oct 12 2008, 08:25 AM

Getting Started
156 posts

noted....
hazahazdy
post Oct 12 2008, 10:53 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(oneg11 @ Oct 11 2008, 08:17 PM)
first of all i'm very sorry for any disputes and trouble caused by me to nickalevera and other forumers...

let me explain all the things so that everyone of you could understand my problem...

first and foremost, the modem case:

actually i really wanna sell that thing since i need to pay my university fee... i guess everyone know that i'd been stripped out from uitm since i can't afford to pay my sem 2 fee. after i received the money from him honestly i went to the post office but it closed already at that time. i don't know what happen to me at that time but i feel i can run away with his money n i can use his money to pay half of my tuition fee(university fee) so i went back to my village and came back here a few days ago.

he sent a letter to my parents and tell them my behavior. got scolded from them and know i deserved it. i contact him yesterday or day before yesterday to settle everything since in his letter he asked for a refund. i agree to refund him and keep asking his account number but he insisted to have that modem. i promised him to send it in another 2-3 weeks. i'm willing to refund him bit honestly i don't have any money right now so i asked him to give me some time and here i would like to ask if he can give me a chance to pay him by installment. hope he didnt mind.

second case gana:

i sold him the huntkey 550w psu. post the item same day after post it. since i'm still new in dealing by post so i use the ordinary parcel post by pos malaysia. after 1-2 weeks he told me that he didnt get the item and honestly i keep myself shut at that time since i'm still a student and had a midterm exam. so when i back to my house and check with post malaysia they told me that the item lost and luckily i insured that thing but they will not pay me at the value of the item and still they are very reluctant to pay.

i got the money around RM40 last month iinm.

i paid gana RM60 day before yesterday and promise him to pay the rest in this week.

by the way, i'm also have a successful trade here.

1. gigabyte 8500GT sell to forumer (forgot hos name oready by pos)

2. codfish buy me around RM 1k things:
    - he cod by himself at sungai petani (i came to sp from alor setar by riding a motocycle n petrol finished twice at that time: can ask him if dont believe)

- he bought me a lcd, and something that i forgot and cod by his friend at simpang kuala.

as u can read everything looked new and also i provide him with the ori receipt even theres other stuff still belong to me.

this is all my explaination. i PROMISE that i'll never do this again and hope all of you can understand my trouble/problem. i swear that i'll pay to nickalavera n ganabathi the sum that i got.

sorry...
u tak apply ptptn ke bro. anyway uitm tuition fees is the lowest compared to other ipt. i think around rm300++. unless ure doing a masters then it a diff storieslah.
oneg11
post Oct 13 2008, 11:21 AM

22 posts

fyi, i didnt qualified for ptptn loan since id already made a loan when i studied in kl before and i didnt settle the loan till now.

even the fee is very cheap, my family couldn't afford it and i never aske them about the fee since i dont wanna trouble them at all..

11 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0279sec    0.84    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th September 2021 - 08:52 PM