To be honest. No.
i second that
subimpact
post Jul 27 2008, 10:48 PM

Casual
402 posts

QUOTE(peinsama @ Jul 27 2008, 10:45 PM)
Frankly speaking,

I will keep my questions that i want to pointed out to myself. I seriously had alot of questions when reading your posts. But i knew its best to keep within myself to avoid confrontation. You had your points while i had mine. Your concept of attraction especially is a little differ than mine.

Besides, i still don't like your concept about cuddle b*tches. Is it that right to named such person with terms like that? Just because people treated a person bad doesn't mean they deserved a bad name. What does that reflect  about us if we named them then? Perhaps the Su Dong Po story will enlight you about the imperfection about humanity.

Another question you should try figure out. Of course most women wants to be with social dominant men, but can you answer what does social dominant men wants in a women? And if the dominant men be with a woman which is less attractive or good looking than the men, do you seriously believe that these men will lower his standard just to pair with the women? I seriously doubt it. Look it at another way, do you believe that if the dominant men is less attractive in a way,  to pair with an attractive women in a way too, does he mean he had to rise his standard? The question of lowering and rising one standard shouldn't be theorize because it differs from person to person.

No hearts taken. But the game of love shouldn't be theoretical especially like the one you mentioned in your REAL GAME OF LOVE thread. Am really sorry if i disagree.

Maybe one day, when you read enough relationship and motivational books, definitely you will understand what i'm trying to say.

By all mean, even if this thread is going to be pinned, i will still choose to respect yours because if it is what people want, then they should vote what they believe is right. But i know also everyone is entitled with our own opinions thus thats where our liberty stands. I hope you will understand mine.

Our uniqueness is our attraction.
i second that

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0382sec    0.46    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:26 PM