views

TSezralimm
post Jul 27 2008, 10:16 PM, updated 11y ago

LGBTQQIP2SAA+
2,698 posts

FACE THE TRUTH
The Real Game of Love

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/727987

I dont mean to blow my own horn, but I've received alot of supportive comments in the thread. I also feel that it explains alot of the heartache thats going around in CC. What do you guys think?

If you havent read the thread, please do so first before voting.

It would also be helpful to give some comments about why you voted yes/no.

Some of the Positive Feedback I've received so far:

QUOTE(Fatimus @ Jun 26 2008, 01:29 AM)
This, my friend, deserve a sticky after your previous thread. smile.gif
You made my day.
QUOTE(dopodplaya @ Jun 26 2008, 09:54 AM)
stick this one mods...
ezralimm - u finally impressed us... prolly?
QUOTE(Evangelistica @ Jun 26 2008, 09:54 AM)
Yup, great post. Deserves to be pinned. The world, truth sucks and yeah, reality bites you in the ass !!

QUOTE(silverhawk @ Jun 26 2008, 02:07 AM)
Good post mate smile.gif
QUOTE(eXPeri3nc3 @ Jun 26 2008, 02:12 AM)
I like this thread compared to the previous one. At least it's straightforward heh.
Well I'm not dissing your threads, at all. Just that I prefer this one to your old thread.
Nevertheless I do find both useful. Good job for posting.
QUOTE(sets84 @ Jun 26 2008, 03:22 AM)
another great post by a great poster, pretty much sums out how the world works...
but i still have a hunch that there will still be guys who would come into the forums blaming how money magically drops the pants of females
QUOTE(nightmarej4ck @ Jun 26 2008, 05:40 AM)
i agreee with u this shud a very meaningful post i read so far///
QUOTE(kanabalize @ Jun 26 2008, 10:06 PM)
Great!!!
QUOTE(honght @ Jun 27 2008, 12:21 AM)
Omfg
Thread of the season
Thx alot m8
QUOTE(W_9235 @ Jun 27 2008, 09:27 AM)
after reading this.. i dont kno where i am...
Very nice info...
QUOTE(feyhime @ Jul 3 2008, 02:27 PM)
W00t another nice thread by TS XD
Why not just merged both thread and have it pinned though?
QUOTE(POYOZER @ Sep 4 2008, 06:46 AM)
i like this thread..good job to TS
QUOTE(babiix @ Sep 3 2008, 09:04 PM)
Props for the good thread smile.gif
QUOTE(coldteaocs @ Sep 3 2008, 05:08 PM)
very true and cruel...but that's the crazy world we live in 2day, VERY TRUE:clap:
QUOTE(gaiachronicler @ Nov 12 2008, 09:39 PM)
I support TS.. principle of life for me.. thumbup.gif
after I have read it... it pretty much same as what i thought about... (yes I'm still single)
I got a lot of free time thinking about these things based on environment, though I'm naive & no experience in love. It's like you got the word right out of my brain.
Full support sticky this thread nod.gif
I'm only active in this cupid's Corner for like a week only, I'm still new to this threads
QUOTE(Evangelistica @ Nov 13 2008, 08:16 AM)
this thread shud be pinned as a sticky..
This post has been edited by ezralimm: Nov 18 2008, 09:34 PM
peinsama
post Jul 27 2008, 10:17 PM

Au fait
725 posts

To be honest. No.
subimpact
post Jul 27 2008, 10:18 PM

Casual
394 posts

QUOTE(peinsama @ Jul 27 2008, 10:17 PM)
To be honest. No.
i second that
TSezralimm
post Jul 27 2008, 10:19 PM

LGBTQQIP2SAA+
2,698 posts

Mind giving a lil explanation?
raindrops
post Jul 27 2008, 10:40 PM

Casual
330 posts

i say PINNED THIS UP!

all those despo shold read this.

Sieh, every 2 weeks the same thread keep poping up
-my gf dump me
-who want go out date with me
-why i so old no gf
-i think i have no social circle, i donno any girl
-my bf cheated on me
-my bf thinks im not pretty enough/smart enough
-i think my gf is too smart/too pretty, i htink she is cheating on me

SIEH
peinsama
post Jul 27 2008, 10:45 PM

Au fait
725 posts

QUOTE(ezralimm @ Jul 27 2008, 10:19 PM)
Mind giving a lil explanation?
Frankly speaking,

I will keep my questions that i want to pointed out to myself. I seriously had alot of questions when reading your posts. But i knew its best to keep within myself to avoid confrontation. You had your points while i had mine. Your concept of attraction especially is a little differ than mine.

Besides, i still don't like your concept about cuddle b*tches. Is it that right to named such person with terms like that? Just because people treated a person bad doesn't mean they deserved a bad name. What does that reflect about us if we named them then? Perhaps the Su Dong Po story will enlight you about the imperfection about humanity.

Another question you should try figure out. Of course most women wants to be with social dominant men, but can you answer what does social dominant men wants in a women? And if the dominant men be with a woman which is less attractive or good looking than the men, do you seriously believe that these men will lower his standard just to pair with the women? I seriously doubt it. Look it at another way, do you believe that if the dominant men is less attractive in a way, to pair with an attractive women in a way too, does he mean he had to rise his standard? The question of lowering and rising one standard shouldn't be theorize because it differs from person to person.

No hearts taken. But the game of love shouldn't be theoretical especially like the one you mentioned in your REAL GAME OF LOVE thread. Am really sorry if i disagree.

Maybe one day, when you read enough relationship and motivational books, definitely you will understand what i'm trying to say.

By all mean, even if this thread is going to be pinned, i will still choose to respect yours because if it is what people want, then they should vote what they believe is right. But i know also everyone is entitled with our own opinions thus thats where our liberty stands. I hope you will understand mine.

Our uniqueness is our attraction.
subimpact
post Jul 27 2008, 10:48 PM

Casual
394 posts

QUOTE(peinsama @ Jul 27 2008, 10:45 PM)
Frankly speaking,

I will keep my questions that i want to pointed out to myself. I seriously had alot of questions when reading your posts. But i knew its best to keep within myself to avoid confrontation. You had your points while i had mine. Your concept of attraction especially is a little differ than mine.

Besides, i still don't like your concept about cuddle b*tches. Is it that right to named such person with terms like that? Just because people treated a person bad doesn't mean they deserved a bad name. What does that reflect  about us if we named them then? Perhaps the Su Dong Po story will enlight you about the imperfection about humanity.

Another question you should try figure out. Of course most women wants to be with social dominant men, but can you answer what does social dominant men wants in a women? And if the dominant men be with a woman which is less attractive or good looking than the men, do you seriously believe that these men will lower his standard just to pair with the women? I seriously doubt it. Look it at another way, do you believe that if the dominant men is less attractive in a way,  to pair with an attractive women in a way too, does he mean he had to rise his standard? The question of lowering and rising one standard shouldn't be theorize because it differs from person to person.

No hearts taken. But the game of love shouldn't be theoretical especially like the one you mentioned in your REAL GAME OF LOVE thread. Am really sorry if i disagree.

Maybe one day, when you read enough relationship and motivational books, definitely you will understand what i'm trying to say.

By all mean, even if this thread is going to be pinned, i will still choose to respect yours because if it is what people want, then they should vote what they believe is right. But i know also everyone is entitled with our own opinions thus thats where our liberty stands. I hope you will understand mine.

i second that
TSezralimm
post Jul 27 2008, 11:00 PM

LGBTQQIP2SAA+
2,698 posts

QUOTE(peinsama @ Jul 27 2008, 10:45 PM)
Frankly speaking,

Besides, i still don't like your concept about cuddle b*tches. Is it that right to named such person with terms like that? Just because people treated a person bad doesn't mean they deserved a bad name. What does that reflect  about us if we named them then? Perhaps the Su Dong Po story will enlight you about the imperfection about humanity.

Another question you should try figure out. Of course most women wants to be with social dominant men, but can you answer what does social dominant men wants in a women? And if the dominant men be with a woman which is less attractive or good looking than the men, do you seriously believe that these men will lower his standard just to pair with the women? I seriously doubt it. Look it at another way, do you believe that if the dominant men is less attractive in a way,  to pair with an attractive women in a way too, does he mean he had to rise his standard? The question of lowering and rising one standard shouldn't be theorize because it differs from person to person.

I can assure you the concept of cuddleb1tches isnt mine. And it has never been, nor will it ever be part of, the FACE THE TRUTH(FTT) thread. It was mentioned in my previous thread, What Girls Really Want In A Man, that was really a collation of ideas that inspired the FTT thread. Also note that the FTT thread makes no mention of ladder theory.

Regarding your question about standards, the FTT thread does try to address what you are talking about: particularly in the caveat section of the thread.

Reality is such that almost every broken hearted guy who comes ranting away on CC about how a girl doesnt seem to want him as a lover simply set their standards too high (ie. they were not as attractive as the competition trying to woo the girl, or the guys the girl *thinks* she can attract).

I am starting to get your point. Perhaps further discussion in the thread is called for. Im always up for a good discussion/debate. Will reply to constructive comments such as yours with no hesitation smile.gif
Bakmoi
post Jul 27 2008, 11:03 PM

Getting Started
64 posts

It whatever situation there is a winner /lose , same goes to here blush.gif
peinsama
post Jul 27 2008, 11:08 PM

Au fait
725 posts

QUOTE(ezralimm @ Jul 27 2008, 11:00 PM)
I can assure you the concept of cuddleb1tches isnt mine. And it has never been, nor will it ever be part of, the FACE THE TRUTH(FTT) thread. It was mentioned in my previous thread, What Girls Really Want In A Man, that was really a collation of ideas that inspired the FTT thread. Also note that the FTT thread makes no mention of ladder theory.
Regarding your question about standards, the FTT thread does try to address what you are talking about: particularly in the caveat section of the thread.

Reality is such that almost every broken hearted guy who comes ranting away on CC about how a girl doesnt seem to want him as a lover simply set their standards too high (ie. they were not as attractive as the competition trying to woo the girl, or the guys the girl *thinks* she can attract).

I am starting to get your point. Perhaps further discussion in the thread is called for. Im always up for a good discussion/debate. Will reply to constructive comments such as yours with no hesitation smile.gif
Don't worry bro. Things will be alright. Yes, actually i do summed up from FTT to your current Real Game of Love because i believed it is related somehow.

In the future i will question when the timing is right. smile.gif

So, i should leave this thread now, for others to vote. smile.gif Let the mods decide too.

I wish you all the best.
Gr3yL3gion81
post Jul 28 2008, 02:29 AM

\(n.n)/
685 posts

Should CC be closed as it doesn't serve any purpose other than for people to whine?

nickisthemost
post Jul 28 2008, 09:55 AM

Casual
379 posts

No, because relationship is subjective lulz normally people will go for the person who is dominant, the one who is pretty, but when you actually love the person these traits doesn't seems to be matters anymore
Gr3yL3gion81
post Jul 28 2008, 09:57 AM

\(n.n)/
685 posts

QUOTE(nickisthemost @ Jul 28 2008, 09:55 AM)
No, because relationship is subjective lulz normally people will go for the person who is dominant, the one who is pretty, but when you actually love the person these traits doesn't seems to be matters anymore
Define love please.
nickisthemost
post Jul 28 2008, 10:01 AM

Casual
379 posts

QUOTE(Gr3yL3gion81 @ Jul 28 2008, 09:57 AM)
Define love please.
love can't be define by words

user posted image
Gr3yL3gion81
post Jul 28 2008, 10:02 AM

\(n.n)/
685 posts

QUOTE(nickisthemost @ Jul 28 2008, 10:01 AM)
love can't be define by words
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

then it's all ussless.
unknown warrior
post Jul 28 2008, 10:03 AM

14 Years Member /k/ ELDER
3,700 posts

LoL I see someone jealous, but hey TS your Thread deserve to be pinned.
silverhawk
post Jul 28 2008, 01:47 PM

I'm Positively Lustrous
Group Icon
Elite
3,846 posts

QUOTE(Gr3yL3gion81 @ Jul 28 2008, 02:29 AM)
Should CC be closed as it doesn't serve any purpose other than for people to whine?
what j00 talking about? I come here to spam tongue.gif
peinsama
post Jul 28 2008, 01:50 PM

Au fait
725 posts

QUOTE(silverhawk @ Jul 28 2008, 01:47 PM)
what j00 talking about? I come here to spam tongue.gif
I tot preying as well? brows.gif
vey99
post Jul 28 2008, 08:08 PM

Manyzer
2,851 posts

I supports ezra.

I find it is useful. Face Teh Truth!
TSezralimm
post Jul 29 2008, 04:03 PM

LGBTQQIP2SAA+
2,698 posts

sweat.gif looks like it's gonna be a close one..

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0716sec    0.82    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 04:23 AM