Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Food Good food in Kepong, come help to list

views

Klesk
post Jun 27 2008, 04:51 PM

3,466 posts

i've phailed, i like telling my frens Kepong has nothing nice to eat de....
Klesk
post Nov 4 2008, 04:44 PM

3,466 posts

MCY? i heard the owner has changed, but i did tried out their food the other day, yeap its no longer as good as last time but still OK to me, the price is a tad expensive now though... wouldnt recommend it to anyone either
oh yeah forgot to mention, the satay sold just outside the shop is delicious, probably the best satay around kepong, u guys have to taste their duck satay, its heavenly...

This post has been edited by Klesk: Nov 4 2008, 04:45 PM
Klesk
post Feb 18 2009, 12:37 PM

3,466 posts

dunno if this is posted or not, just went back to this Thai restaurant at Aman Puri called "Chiang Rai Style", had not been there for ages, its opposite King's bakery shop. Had the best fried rice ever, its a Pineapple fried rice costing rm6 a plate. Basically its fragrant rice fried with cubes of pineapples, squids and garnished with chicken floss, yummy!...
also, when you're there, you have got to try their seafood hotplate taufoo and also their pandan chicken. Both are equally good. The taufoo is fried silky smooth and sauteed in this rich chily sauce mixed together with lalas, crabs and squids. While the pandan chicken costing rm5 for 4 pieces, is a mouth watery chunks of marinated chicken meat.
highly recommended. I reckon this restaurant is better than the Thai restaurant located opposite Giamax factory, just my 2 cents...
Klesk
post Jan 13 2011, 11:27 AM

3,466 posts

Guys have u tried the CKT at Top Kitchen? at Manjalara, same row as Double 1 restaurant, the best CKT in kepong at the moment i think...
Klesk
post Nov 7 2011, 01:02 AM

3,466 posts

Guys Wat happened to lit heong? Bankrupt?
Klesk
post Nov 13 2011, 06:04 PM

3,466 posts

QUOTE(Becabal @ Nov 12 2011, 12:30 AM)
Yup lit heong already sold to other people liao.....i used to eat there always and sometime call for ta pao till last week when i call them they say already sold the whole business to other people. doh.gif
aaawwww man that sucks, been eating there for god knows how long... strange they actually sold their whole business... business was good for them wat

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0175sec    0.66    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 02:05 PM