Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

e2 Power Sdn Bhd in Cyberjaya (subsidiary of OCBC), anyone working here?

views

zairulnisya
post Oct 29 2009, 06:57 AM

3 posts

i just quit last monday! not yet completed my 6 months. damn feel so goood when i handed over the resignation letter. it's like being reborn!
zairulnisya
post Oct 29 2009, 06:41 PM

3 posts

nope. the TM has been very good, colleagues too, the boss is also excellent. but I've been doing customer service for over 5 years and to endure the future years kena marah @ maki with those SG people, i better look up another chance lah.. the salary is superb + shift allowance. my batch came with 20 people, now only 10 or 12 people left. I had 5 time customer calling in and after lots of tantrum thrown, they asked "are u singaporean?". I said No. then they reply "no wonder lah..." WTF!!!
zairulnisya
post Oct 31 2009, 01:24 AM

3 posts

yup. agree with u jay. that's y our call care criteria is very important. poor siew feng. over 100 staff. only one person to identify any mistake made by cse.
i happened to answer a call from the ministry's wife. almost half an hour i wasted just to explain about available balance.
few colleagues of my batch got hired by Maybank Call centre at bkt jelutong. servicing m'sian private banking cm. office hour only. 2.4k pm. lots of benefit also. so far they said the cm way much lenient that of SG one.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0163sec    0.47    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:45 AM