Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Food Good Restaurants in Subang Jaya or Sunway., Any type of food.

views

NotCooll
post Jul 30 2013, 11:27 PM

Getting Started
240 posts

Plan to bring a friend to a farewell dinner. Anyone has got a nice place to suggest?
Big Head Monster
post Jul 31 2013, 09:19 AM

Getting Started
57 posts

haikara style café & bakery
check out their website:)

http://haikara.com.my/

stimix
post Jul 31 2013, 11:02 AM

Dunno
Group Icon
3,542 posts

thread merged
raymond62
post Aug 7 2013, 12:00 PM

On my way
503 posts

There used to be fried cintan noodle (with pork + fried egg) that is open only at nite @ where the infamous 45mins pork noodle is now in SS 15 subang.

Used to operate by an old couple & they're open only at nite, been looking around for them for years now , wondering if they're still operating.
z1234w
post Aug 9 2013, 01:01 AM

Getting Started
133 posts

QUOTE(raymond62 @ Aug 7 2013, 12:00 PM)
There used to be fried cintan noodle (with pork + fried egg) that is open only at nite @ where the infamous 45mins pork noodle is now in SS 15 subang.

Used to operate by an old couple & they're open only at nite, been looking around for them for years now , wondering if they're still operating.
ya ya i remember this. i miss that
sunilz
post Jan 7 2014, 11:30 PM

0 posts

Nyonya Roots @ 3K Sports Complex, SS13, Subang Jaya

Just found this gem in Subang and been told by everyone I brought there to share it here. Penang Nyonya cuisine cooked home style. It differs from the malaccan nyonya apparently as it has a more northern, siamese flavours to it but still damn good food.

Innocently went in to make a reservation as I had an important guest who requested for Fish Head Curry and I was so glad I walked in to this little known place that's at the corner of the sports complex. MIND BLOWING GOOD! then i tried the mutton rendang, and its ORGASMIC! and to top that ... the kerabu beans, HO JIAK!!! kay i'm hungry again.

It aint your typical run of the mill type of a restaurant, with an army of servers and template flavours. It's really home cooked style, managed by aunties (tip: be nice) and you can custom here and there, then they cook it only when you order, so the food does takes awhile to arrive, but trust me it's worth the wait and the portions are generous!

So far, everyone I bring there gives a thumbs up... so thought, eh, might as well tell everyone.

They're open for lunch and dinner, very old signboard along the road, just turn in to 3k sports complex. Rather than get stuck in the jam heading to USJ/puchong, might as well try this first.

Be warned, portions can't be finished by one man show, bring along your kaki or else just makan the other food which is just as good thumbup.gif

~Curious~
post Feb 27 2018, 02:18 PM

Regular
1,744 posts

no new updates?
bellaling
post Mar 16 2018, 01:25 PM

0 posts

Uncle Lim Fried Chicken in SS15
babybobby
post Mar 17 2018, 03:09 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

Gold chili at usj19 mall. Now the lady boss's son took over as main chef. Their sambal fried rice, butter or mongolian chicken are hot picks. Very generous portion as well. This gold chili is the third branch after usj21 and ss15.

However if u happen to try the sushi mentai at usj19 mall i dont recommend because quite unhygiene. Spicy ramen is tasteless. Like hot water pour over maggie noodle.

Then, my all time favorite is curry laksa at main place AK noodles. To make ur curry laksa even tastier and more kaw, stir the given sambal as side condiment into the noodle itself.

While ur at main place u will notice a nyonya restaurant next to the LG entrance. It is always full packed with people. U might wanna give the cendol and curry chee cheong fun a try.

Char kuey teow at giant usj1 penang's favorite also not bad. U can buy the roasted or bbq chicken as ala carte to accompany ur main dish.

Tandoori chicken and naan at restoran khalifah usj8 is super nice. The food is prepared by a pakistani guy. Dont miss it.

Kungfu ramen at summit usj, if u are craving for china style ramen and dumplings.

This post has been edited by babybobby: Mar 17 2018, 03:21 AM
babybobby
post Mar 17 2018, 03:13 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sunilz @ Jan 7 2014, 11:30 PM)
Nyonya Roots @ 3K Sports Complex, SS13, Subang Jaya

Just found this gem in Subang and been told by everyone I brought there to share it here. Penang Nyonya cuisine cooked home style. It differs from the malaccan nyonya apparently as it has a more northern, siamese flavours to it but still damn good food.

Innocently went in to make a reservation as I had an important guest who requested for Fish Head Curry and I was so glad I walked in to this little known place that's at the corner of the sports complex. MIND BLOWING GOOD! then i tried the mutton rendang, and its ORGASMIC! and to top that ... the kerabu beans, HO JIAK!!! kay i'm hungry again.

It aint your typical run of the mill type of a restaurant, with an army of servers and template flavours. It's really home cooked style, managed by aunties (tip: be nice) and you can custom here and there, then they cook it only when you order, so the food does takes awhile to arrive, but trust me it's worth the wait and the portions are generous!

So far, everyone I bring there gives a thumbs up... so thought, eh, might as well tell everyone.

They're open for lunch and dinner, very old signboard along the road, just turn in to 3k sports complex. Rather than get stuck in the jam heading to USJ/puchong, might as well try this first.

Be warned, portions can't be finished by one man show, bring along your kaki or else just makan the other food which is just as good  thumbup.gif
Pricewise ok? Mind to share how much u paid for ur last meal at nyonya roots? Tqvm

kyoshooo
post Apr 23 2018, 01:09 AM

Casual
382 posts

Anyone tried benji cafe at e-tiara? Good food good atmosphere to me biggrin.gif
unclemike
post May 28 2018, 04:58 PM

On my way
538 posts

Outdark. very generous portions.

14 Pages « < 12 13 14Top

Change to: