Bump TopicClosed TopicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ALERT! Stolen iPhone!, Serial No. 7V745FCKWH8

boring
post Jan 7 2008, 10:01 PM, updated 11y ago

Casual
Group: Junior Member

Dear All,

My iPhone with Serial No. 7V745FCKWH8 has been stolen when I'm in the toilet at TESCO Taman Midah (Cheras) doing 'business'. I hang my jeans on the wall where they mount the nail to hang your pants. I can't see it since the thing is behind you and it's not mounted on the door.

It's happen really fast and when I wear back my jeans, I notice that I couldn't find my iPhone and my wallet. So I get out and waited in front of other toilet door (since the one I use is the last toilet). When someone get out from the toilet, he look like decent guy & doesn't look like someone who have an intention to stole something (I assume this because he look very clean & innocent - my judgment could be wrong also) so I ask him whether there is another guy get out from that toilet before he use it. He also blur blur and he answer yes.

Lost my 1month+ iPhone + my wallet. Make a report to Tesco management & police report.

I just would like to inform anyone here who come across of someone selling the iPhone with the Serial No. 7V745FCKWH8, 1.1.2 OTB with StealthSIM. If someone try to sell it without other accessory, kindly don't buy or report him to the police & also possibly inform me here or PM me.

Thanks you very much. sweat.gif

The box picture + the serial no.

user posted image
gpsp
post Jan 7 2008, 10:12 PM

Getting Started

Hope the jerk who stole your iphone, got caught soon. Good luck.

This post has been edited by gpsp: Jan 7 2008, 10:12 PM
=Hanxz=
post Jan 7 2008, 10:17 PM

l33t!
Group: Senior Member

what i dont understand is how u hang your pants and how it got stolen..

anyway will keep an eye smile.gif
hard luck eh..
76radius
post Jan 7 2008, 10:22 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(boring @ Jan 7 2008, 11:01 PM)
Dear All,

My iPhone with Serial No. 7V745FCKWH8 has been stolen when I'm in the toilet at TESCO Taman Midah (Cheras) doing 'business'. I hang my jeans on the wall where they mount the nail to hang your pants. I can't see it since the thing is behind you and it's not mounted on the door.

It's happen really fast and when I wear back my jeans, I notice that I couldn't find my iPhone and my wallet. So I get out and waited in front of other toilet door (since the one I use is the last toilet). When someone get out from the toilet, he look like decent guy & doesn't look like someone who have an intention to stole something (I assume this because he look very clean & innocent - my judgment could be wrong also) so I ask him whether there is another guy get out from that toilet before he use it. He also blur blur and he answer yes.

Lost my 1month+ iPhone + my wallet. Make a report to Tesco management & police report.

I just would like to inform anyone here who come across of someone selling the iPhone with the Serial No. 7V745FCKWH8, 1.1.2 OTB with StealthSIM. If someone try to sell it without other accessory, kindly don't buy or report him to the police & also possibly inform me here or PM me.

Thanks you very much.  sweat.gif

The box picture + the serial no.

user posted image
Why not call the Telco to block the phone based on the IMEI no., Certain Telco does this.
Mike3300
post Jan 7 2008, 10:31 PM

Look at all my stars!!

You should have hold your pants together when doing business, how can you be so careless. I'm not making fun or joke, this is serious statement. Anyway, good luck to you.
Balok
post Jan 7 2008, 10:38 PM

Truly Malaysian

a thief don't deserve to use Apple Products mad.gif

boring
post Jan 7 2008, 10:46 PM

Casual

QUOTE(=Hanxz= @ Jan 7 2008, 10:17 PM)
what i dont understand is how u hang your pants and how it got stolen..

anyway will keep an eye smile.gif
hard luck eh..
Maybe the story doesn't clear. They only provide a nail on the wall and not on the door. Usually when you do 'business' , you will facing the door and not the wall right? In this case, I hang my jeans on the wall so it is behind me when I'm doing a business. If it in front of me, for sure I will notice if someone try to take something from my pants. I try visualize this with my simple sketching..

user posted image

The nail is the same height as the partition so someone can easily reach & grab my thing inside the pant when he stand on the toilet bowl. I might see it if i have another eyes behind.

QUOTE(76radius @ Jan 7 2008, 10:22 PM)
Why not call the Telco to block the phone based on the IMEI no., Certain Telco does this.
I'm using DiGi and previously I also work with them (dealing with all DiGi services) and never know that they can lock this. Maybe it just me but I already told them to block my phone number.

Please be extra careful, hopefully no other person kena like me... mad.gif

Added on January 7, 2008, 10:48 pm
QUOTE(Mike3300 @ Jan 7 2008, 10:31 PM)
You should have hold your pants together when doing business, how can you be so careless. I'm not making fun or joke, this is serious statement. Anyway, good luck to you.
Yea, its a safest way but it quiet un-comfortable right? Anyway thanks for the advice, will do it next time. smile.gif

This post has been edited by boring: Jan 7 2008, 10:49 PM
Mike3300
post Jan 7 2008, 11:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!

It's quite uncomfortable but see right now, lost your beloved iPhone, 1 month worth cash, and your wallet full of your details and personal stuff. Which is more uncomfortable? Uncomfortable for few minutes or for a long time regret?
boring
post Jan 7 2008, 11:35 PM

Casual

Get your point already bro, no need to mention it twice. Thank you very much.. smile.gif
strawberryee
post Jan 7 2008, 11:37 PM

Getting Started

He learned and we learned too. Will keep an eye for u.

This post has been edited by strawberryee: Jan 7 2008, 11:37 PM
kiasunkiasi
post Jan 7 2008, 11:41 PM

On my way

Sorry to hear this, brother. Better luck next time.

I use public toilets for small business only and if I really need to do big business, I either go home or go to the nearest 4+ star hotel.
boring
post Jan 7 2008, 11:43 PM

Casual

Yea. I post it here for me & everyone will extra alert and learn from my mistake. Thanks for all the comment & support biggrin.gif
strawberryee
post Jan 7 2008, 11:48 PM

Getting Started

bro .. cheer it up~ buy another one...
boring
post Jan 7 2008, 11:49 PM

Casual

Yeah I plan too. End of month when I receive my bonus. Need to do budgeting 1st since I already do an allocation for other stuff already..
Mike3300
post Jan 7 2008, 11:52 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Do you have backup phones? Just in case, I'm sure you do. Actually if I were you, I'll play with the iPhone while doing toilet business. brows.gif
boring
post Jan 8 2008, 12:01 AM

Casual

Yes, I do have backup.

Bro actually yes I'm playing with it but when the time I finish with the business, I put it back in the pant and wash my 'thing'. After that I wear back my pant and realize that it's no more there.

So fast the bugger steal it, he must have some special plastic-man power or something. Bugger!!!

This post has been edited by boring: Jan 8 2008, 12:01 AM
kiasunkiasi
post Jan 8 2008, 12:16 AM

On my way

fulamak, then that guy must be peeping at you lah, habis semua kena tngok, your losses not just de holy phone... LOL
boring
post Jan 8 2008, 12:19 AM

Casual

Hopefully he didn't stole someone's video cam and record me .. OMG!!! biggrin.gif
xordMeztGeR
post Jan 8 2008, 12:24 AM

satu bintang 5 ringgit!! murah murah!

QUOTE(76radius @ Jan 7 2008, 10:22 PM)
which telco? nehh, i don't know any telco in the world can do this yet. it's a myth
boring
post Jan 8 2008, 12:28 AM

Casual

They can actually. But never heard any telco do it in Malaysia.
PetroToxin
post Jan 8 2008, 12:39 AM

Regular

I think you should alert the trade zone..
In case the thief tries to sell it here.
funnyTONE
post Jan 8 2008, 12:45 AM

certified /k/ oldfag

Have you observed the toilet booth again? Isn't it weird for someone to know this kind of trick? My guess is that this thief is a frequent, so you should ask the TESCO security if there has been cases similar like this.

Next, you should try to go to any nearby phone shops around that area. MY guess is that the thief would usually sell off your phone for the money....they dont care about Steve Jobs and his famous brands...they just want the money. Good luck to you.

Third, with your police report, inquire the SECURITY to watch their taped surveilance camera. That should at least identify or see the suspects.

This post has been edited by funnyTONE: Jan 8 2008, 12:46 AM
SeeD
post Jan 8 2008, 12:52 AM

I Love Bubbles

My gosh I feel for you.
How can you be so careless ?
aRRrgghh
post Jan 8 2008, 12:55 AM

Casual

You guys should activate the phone lock features. It will prompt fer a password after sliding the lock. The bugger can't use the phone.

Keep a look-out fer other buy sell forums too. or ask around the dealer shops at TESCO. You might found ur wallet + id etc. in the dustbin nearby. Sorry fer the lost.
boring
post Jan 8 2008, 01:01 AM

Casual

QUOTE(PetroToxin @ Jan 8 2008, 12:39 AM)
I think you should alert the trade zone..
In case the thief tries to sell it here.
OK will do.

QUOTE(funnyTONE @ Jan 8 2008, 12:45 AM)
Have you observed the toilet booth again? Isn't it weird for someone to know this kind of trick? My guess is that this thief is a frequent, so you should ask the TESCO security if there has been cases similar like this.

Next, you should try to go to any nearby phone shops around that area. MY guess is that the thief would usually sell off your phone for the money....they dont care about Steve Jobs and his famous brands...they just want the money. Good luck to you.

Third, with your police report, inquire the SECURITY to watch their taped surveilance camera. That should at least identify or see the suspects.
Yes, I go there twice to check again. I already ask the TESCO security & staff there and they never heard this kind of case. Maybe not reported I'm not sure but they're not aware of it. No security camera around the toilet area. For information, the toilet that I use it the Ground floor just beside the food court there.

Not sure about the thief try to sell my phone because when I call the Maybank to block my credit card, the Maybank staff check on my latest credit usage, someone already use my AMEX card at the Shell petrol station Taman Midah (it's just behind the TESCO). I went to the Shell and ask the owner regarding my card. They told me that their pump attendant saw one guy throwing my broken AMEX (it's already broken actually but still can be use) into the dustbin. The petrol station owner wonder why and try to test the card, and it's still working.

I dunno where the bugger will sell the iPhone, most probably here or to someone that reading this forum? Hope the fella will show up in this 1-2 days...

Good luck for him.. smile.gif
Why^Me
post Jan 8 2008, 01:24 AM

On my way

wonder how he can use ur cc without knowing the passcode...
boring
post Jan 8 2008, 01:31 AM

Casual

He's not using it. It's the petrol station owner who try to swipe test it since the pump attendant pass it to him when seeing the bugger throwing my credit card into the dustbin. The credit card a bit broken but it's still can be use.

You doesn't need a passcode when swiping credit card right? smile.gif

This post has been edited by boring: Jan 8 2008, 01:32 AM
llllll
post Jan 8 2008, 01:33 AM

Getting Started

ya how he manage to use ur cc without passcode?

anyway can u give me some details which what race what age of person doing this?maybe i can do something for u..

i got a few tailou there which got connection with local black market stuff.
funnyTONE
post Jan 8 2008, 01:34 AM

certified /k/ oldfag

QUOTE(boring @ Jan 8 2008, 01:01 AM)
OK will do.
Yes, I go there twice to check again. I already ask the TESCO security & staff there and they never heard this kind of case. Maybe not reported I'm not sure but they're not aware of it. No security camera around the toilet area. For information, the toilet that I use it the Ground floor just beside the food court there.

Not sure about the thief try to sell my phone because when I call the Maybank to block my credit card, the Maybank staff check on my latest credit usage, someone already use my AMEX card at the Shell petrol station Taman Midah (it's just behind the TESCO). I went to the Shell and ask the owner regarding my card. They told me that their pump attendant saw one guy throwing my broken AMEX (it's already broken actually but still can be use) into the dustbin. The petrol station owner wonder why and try to test the card, and it's still working.

I dunno where the bugger will sell the iPhone, most probably here or to someone that reading this forum? Hope the fella will show up in this 1-2 days...

Good luck for him.. smile.gif
Wow, this is interesting....at least you got a lead. Why dont you try asking SHELL to view their security camera? Perhaps you can see his car plate?
boring
post Jan 8 2008, 01:36 AM

Casual

QUOTE(llllll @ Jan 8 2008, 01:33 AM)

anyway can u give me some details which what race what age of person doing this?maybe i can do something for u..

Bro, dunno what race but it doesn't matter right? I'm not trying to hide anything but anyone can be a thief. I could PM you but not here. Young guys actually, riding a bike.

Swiping doesn't required any passcode. If you use it at petrol station, shopping complex or paying for anything.. you just swipe it... no need to input any passcode. Passcode most likely using when you try to get cash advance from an ATM..

Added on January 8, 2008, 1:39 am
QUOTE(funnyTONE @ Jan 8 2008, 01:34 AM)
Wow, this is interesting....at least you got a lead. Why dont you try asking SHELL to view their security camera? Perhaps you can see his car plate?
Yea, I'm just late a few minutes becoz the Security staff at TESCO super slow doing report. In the end I left them without getting any result.

I will try to go to the petrol station again and ask them for the security camera video. I know they have it but not sure if they monitor outside of the petrol station area as well. And when the bugger try to withdraw my money from ATM using my ATM card, there's should be a video too....

I will follow up this thing tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestion.. smile.gif

This post has been edited by boring: Jan 8 2008, 01:40 AM
Deuce
post Jan 8 2008, 01:42 AM

Sad to hear this and all da best to u mate!
Such a low life living scum there.

boring
post Jan 8 2008, 09:11 AM

Casual

Thanks Deuce. I also post a similar topic in eBay Malaysia forum, Lelong & MYMUG as well.
megatron007
post Jan 8 2008, 09:32 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Will sure keep an eye

get a new one biggrin.gif
vetkin_gray
post Jan 8 2008, 11:37 AM

Enthusiast

wah you mean the toilet is not covered?
chypher
post Jan 8 2008, 12:10 PM

Enthusiast

Hey Man sorry to hear that you lost your iPhone..

have you made police report?
shaznizzle
post Jan 8 2008, 01:31 PM

YouTuber: KLONES NETWORK

Damn... let this be a gd lesson to all of us, I always hold on to my phone when in "business" mode... no idea why.... not even my wallet but my phone... and yes always put on the passcode lock too, that wud block the phone good.

Is the police doing anything? Any news from their side?
Samanoske Akechi
post Jan 8 2008, 02:25 PM

Itanium Solutions Inc.

My gosh, well I guess there's a first time for everything. I'm really sorry for you, mate. If we ever catch this dude, you can bet on it that we'll LITERALLY nail him up and bash him to bits wink.gif Once again, you have my sympathies for this very unfortunate event. It's not really your fault for placing your pants where it was......
rajulkabir
post Jan 8 2008, 04:27 PM

Regular
Group Icon
Group: Elite

QUOTE(xordMeztGeR @ Jan 8 2008, 12:24 AM)
which telco? nehh, i don't know any telco in the world can do this yet. it's a myth
Not a myth.

For example...

The policy in Australia - http://www.amta.org.au/default.asp?id=208

The form used in Pakistan to report a phone (which will be blocked) - http://www.cplc.org.pk/theft_form.php

Article about IMEI blocking system in Czech Republic - http://www.praguepost.com/articles/2007/02...all-blocked.php

Saigo
post Jan 8 2008, 04:27 PM

Traveller

Awfully sorry to hear that man. Wish you all the best in recovering it.
jacklsw86
post Jan 8 2008, 04:33 PM

captain

aiks usually if u doin 'big business' u squat facing the door wor. det's for me la always tongue.gif
ykc8
post Jan 8 2008, 04:42 PM

Getting Started

maybe its all planned...i havent seen any toilets here which need us to hang our pants,skirts, watever... on the wall behind us! for me i will not hang it on the wall or door but under my knees smile.gif

boring
post Jan 8 2008, 05:06 PM

Casual

Thank you for all your concern. Just get back from getting my temporary I/C, driving license replacement & phone SIM card. Not have enough time do all in one shot. Will follow up the matter with the Shell petrol station & BCB once I go there.

Anyway here is individual reply.

QUOTE(megatron007 @ Jan 8 2008, 09:32 AM)
Will sure keep an eye

get a new one biggrin.gif
I'm planning too but wait till end of January when I get my bonus smile.gif

QUOTE(vetkin_gray @ Jan 8 2008, 11:37 AM)
wah you mean the toilet is not covered?
Usually shopping complex toilet where got covered on the top. Or some might have. In this case it's not covered.

QUOTE(chypher @ Jan 8 2008, 12:10 PM)
Hey Man sorry to hear that you lost your iPhone..

have you made police report?
Already made, it's a No. 1 priority.

QUOTE(shaznizzle @ Jan 8 2008, 01:31 PM)
Damn... let this be a gd lesson to all of us, I always hold on to my phone when in "business" mode... no idea why.... not even my wallet but my phone... and yes always put on the passcode lock too, that wud block the phone good.

Is the police doing anything? Any news from their side?
Already made a police report. Usually police report like this case just for the report sake to get back I/C, driving license etc. They're not going to investigate I think. I don't think they will go all the trouble to find the fella unless a security camera caught it. I will go to the Shell petrol station if they have a record of the guy throwing my AMEX credit card into the dust bin.

QUOTE(jacklsw86 @ Jan 8 2008, 04:33 PM)
aiks usually if u doin 'big business' u squat facing the door wor. det's for me la always tongue.gif
I am facing the door lor, but the pants hanged at the wall. Behind me.

user posted image

QUOTE(ykc8 @ Jan 8 2008, 04:42 PM)
maybe its all planned...i havent seen any toilets here which need us to hang our pants,skirts, watever... on the wall behind us! for me i will not hang it on the wall or door but under my knees smile.gif
It might true also. Maybe the guy investing on the nail or similar thing and stick it on the wall. Take out all the nail on the door. This make the victim no choice except hang it on the wall and could see it when he pang sai smile.gif

Balok
post Jan 8 2008, 06:06 PM

Truly Malaysian

have u using your iphone b4 you go to the toilet?

but you might be abit lucky coz they might "belasah" you to get iphone and wallet if they don't steal it when you do business.
boring
post Jan 8 2008, 06:25 PM

Casual

No. I never flash my iPhone outside. I don't like to show off with stuff and always keep it (and anything) inside my pocket.

I believe I'm just being a random victim in this case.

This post has been edited by boring: Jan 8 2008, 06:26 PM
saiya
post Jan 8 2008, 06:56 PM

Getting Started

luckily only phone and wallet. what if he take away your pants too?? gosh..
boring
post Jan 8 2008, 06:58 PM

Casual

I am thinking of that as well. Worst scenario. Lucky he didn't take my car key. Even though he might not drive it, he might throw the key somewhere else. Double trouble..
slickz
post Jan 8 2008, 09:17 PM

Exalted Senior Elite Member

damn, didn't know thieves can steal this way too... he must have followed you into the toilet. Which means he knows the layout of the hanging nails as well. Which means he probably has been operating in the area for quite some time to know the layout. You're probably not the first person to get caught this way. Try and ask the police to cross reference with any thefts that happened in the TESCO Taman midah.
neekun
post Jan 8 2008, 09:19 PM

I'm a Mac

QUOTE(ykc8 @ Jan 8 2008, 04:42 PM)
Yaloh, i never came across any toilet where we the hanger is at the back one, must be a pre-plan thing smile.gif
angel123
post Jan 8 2008, 09:30 PM

The thief must have followed u.Anywya,will be alert for ur phone.take care pal...
Balok
post Jan 8 2008, 10:35 PM

Truly Malaysian

pity to that IPhone sad.gif
boring
post Jan 8 2008, 10:43 PM

Casual

Pity me lar..ehehhehee...
ykc8
post Jan 9 2008, 12:11 AM

Getting Started

passed by tesco midah jznw but no time to go in to snap a pic of the toilet as it was closing.... dude the incident happened at the last toilet room is it?
DDSFan8
post Jan 9 2008, 12:20 AM

Regular

this is sad yet very amazing how his phone got stolen. I thought when you hang your jeans, it is facing you?
kiasunkiasi
post Jan 9 2008, 12:22 AM

On my way

QUOTE(DDSFan8 @ Jan 9 2008, 12:20 AM)
this is sad yet very amazing how his phone got stolen. I thought when you hang your jeans, it is facing you?
obviously you didn't read the whole thread...
boring
post Jan 9 2008, 08:12 AM

Casual

QUOTE(ykc8 @ Jan 9 2008, 12:11 AM)
passed by tesco midah jznw but no time to go in to snap a pic of the toilet as it was closing.... dude the incident happened at the last toilet room is it?
Yes. Tesco Taman Midah, Ground floor (beside the food court). It's a last row toilet from the left (the only squat type)

QUOTE(kiasunkiasi @ Jan 9 2008, 12:22 AM)
obviously you didn't read the whole thread...
Read the 1st page good enough. Got my sketching some more smile.gif
Scavengers
post Jan 9 2008, 02:49 PM

Casual

sorry to hear that bro
imei blocking is not implemented yet in msia smile.gif
perhaps in the near future~
David900924
post Jan 9 2008, 02:49 PM

Everyday come

WTF, like this also can happen, thx for the skecthes, now i know how to be more alert
yetieater
post Jan 9 2008, 09:37 PM

pur.skill

So how much of your income did you spend on a shiny phone?
swaichia
post Jan 9 2008, 11:00 PM

On my way

any update? I know it's hard but I still hope u able to get it back...
boring
post Jan 10 2008, 06:44 AM

Casual

QUOTE(yetieater @ Jan 9 2008, 09:37 PM)
So how much of your income did you spend on a shiny phone?
USD399, friend bought from New York.

QUOTE(swaichia @ Jan 9 2008, 11:00 PM)
any update? I know it's hard but I still hope u able to get it back...
Visit the Shell petrol station whether they have a footage of a guy who throwing my AMEX credit card. Because they didn't install any camera on the back of the petrol station. Luck for the bugger.

Will follow up with the CIMB bank tomorrow whether I can request them to check the camera where the bugger try to withdraw my money at the ATM machine.

Thanks to all the concern... smile.gif

This post has been edited by boring: Jan 10 2008, 06:45 AM
dragna
post Jan 10 2008, 07:46 AM

I'm quite surprised at the way he could sneak into your pants in just a few seconds to grab both your phone and wallet without you noticing, least you pants would have made some noise if you had a belt on or something.. or your pockets were small and kinda widely opened?
boring
post Jan 10 2008, 05:11 PM

Casual

I wear jeans & belt. Couldn't notice any sound. If not the bugger couldn't run my wallet and iphone..
aladdin
post Jan 10 2008, 08:21 PM

True Love Never Runs Smooth

ya, also feel weird u cant hear anything....maybe u was concentrating at that time...anyway, hope u catch the son of b*tch soon....

chinese call poh chai siao zai....maybe losing $$ already wash away ur unlucky?
boring
post Jan 10 2008, 08:36 PM

Casual

The toilet is quite busy that time. More than 7 peoples inside the toilet, in and out. I can hear they open and close the door and while they walking.
grimdevil
post Jan 11 2008, 02:49 AM

Getting Started

First time im hearing this... Feel sorry for u bro.. what about surveillance cameras.. couldn't u get videos n look back to see who came out just before u.. might get lucky n see da guys face..
boring
post Jan 11 2008, 03:03 AM

Casual

No security camera outside the toilet bro..
grimdevil
post Jan 11 2008, 03:22 AM

Getting Started

sry.. didn't read da previous pages... did u try calling ur number.. did da bugger answer?? no was to trace sim cards ar... i thought could..last time i remember this sms thing where u enter a person's number n it'll tell u in which area da person it...(forgot da name for it though)
boring
post Jan 11 2008, 03:29 AM

Casual

I try every method already. The thing you mention is a Friend Finder service. You can't find it if the telephone is off.
grimdevil
post Jan 11 2008, 11:00 AM

Getting Started

oh..ok... then start saving... maybe macworld might offer u the choice of a better replacement.. ;->
boring
post Jan 12 2008, 07:04 AM

Casual

I am think of it also.. Will see how smile.gif
friends
post Jan 13 2008, 05:23 PM

Benjiro Kujo

sorry to hear that... really a BIG lost ! darn....
reading your case reminded of my bro-in-law... exactly the same scenario happened, but that was several years back, happened at CarreFour Seberang Prai, Penang.
that time... he lost his wallet, and also luckily not car key as well.

I found out that it's kinda WEIRD that the "hanger" is at the back of the "seat", not in front... I think may be you should make complain to TESCO so that they would change the "hanger" to the toilet's door...

You may be need to check out if all the toilets if all the hangers are at the back, not a the toilet's door there. Just afraid some purposely make the front one damaged, then put a "fake" hanger at the back.. so that it would be easy for the theft to take action !

May be next time you should fold your pant and just put on top of the toilet's tank there if it was a seat toilet.

Hope all of us learn from the story... again sorry for the lost...
boring
post Jan 13 2008, 05:26 PM

Casual

You're right my friend. I check other toilet, all the hanger is at the toilet door and not at the back. The only toilet that having a hanger at the back is the only one that I use.

I assume that the bugger investing on the hanger and take out all the hanger at the door. Left the potential victim with no choice except hanging their pants on the back.

Be careful for others, hope this will be a lesson for me and you... tongue.gif
friends
post Jan 13 2008, 05:37 PM

Benjiro Kujo

to all especially with gadgets stuffs.... make sure next time whenever you go to toilet for your "business".... better ENSURE that the hanger is at the back of the toilet's door....

Otherwise... this would give chances to the bloody bugger !
Balok
post Jan 13 2008, 06:18 PM

Truly Malaysian

i think your target randomly. even if the jeans only contain 20 cent they also take it smile.gif

i was amazed that the thief took it and you don't realised smile.gif

lordsharingan
post Jan 13 2008, 06:56 PM

やった!!

sad case.. that fella must be be lucky son of a b*tch.. hope he get caught.. but i think he's going to use it for his own purpose..
a13solut3
post Jan 13 2008, 07:06 PM

Whiner FTW!

Wow i think this thief is a grand-theft-toilet, maybe he done that many time, that might explained the thief professionalism :s
boring
post Jan 13 2008, 08:29 PM

Casual

Thats why. And he hit a jackpot that day.. an iPhone..
mambo
post Jan 16 2008, 03:31 PM

Me And My Perverted MInd... Never Alone

sorry to hear that ur stuf all gone.... based on the story u tell its look like its been set already by the bastar# to chage the place of the hangar so he can easyly steal ppl thing...

why dont u and ur fren go again there.... do the same thing but this time ur fren use that toilet and put some tasty gadget in the pants... plan something and try to catch the thieve and beat him up nicely.... b4 handing him over the cops... it might work... heehe

if this ******* plan like this im sure that he is there watching ppl movement in and out the toilet...
boring
post Jan 16 2008, 03:51 PM

Casual

I have that idea in mind also once. Maybe can try out. Thank you for your concern & suggestion bro tongue.gif

Added on January 20, 2008, 6:08 pmToday receive a tip from xxxx on iPhone selling at Lelong without charger.

Try to SMS the seller 1st asking what is included with the iPhone. No reply, 30minutes already. Doesn't want to look very suspicious, I just make a 1st initiation via SMS 1st. Will slowly approach him. It might no mine but selling an iPhone without charger and other accessories is quite questionable.

Maybe other good soul wanna approach him as well? Thanks smile.gif

The listing is here

http://www.lelong.com.my/Auc/List/2008-01D...99_Look_New.htm

This post has been edited by boring: Jan 26 2008, 06:23 AM
lazogirlz
post Jan 21 2008, 03:02 AM

Casual

like that also can.. edited-.-
last time got a malay kia come in cc and grab my phone run away while his fren is waiting outside with a EX5 bike.
i managed to catch him after run few meters and end up with some fight. and some guys and uncle come over here beat him too.. wahaha.. hope he enjoy it.. love it so much..

This post has been edited by lazogirlz: Jan 22 2008, 01:15 AM
aRRrgghh
post Jan 21 2008, 03:17 AM

Casual

Whats up with the racist remarks?
planetshaker
post Jan 21 2008, 03:30 AM

Getting Started

bad luck man
boring
post Jan 21 2008, 03:40 AM

Casual

Please keep the racist remark to yourself. Any race can be a thief, it didn't depend on your race to become a thief, it didn't depend on your religion to you to become a thief.

Thanks for all the reply. Look like the seller already close the sale and he/she reply my SMS after I send about 3-4hrs that the item already sold.
Balok
post Jan 21 2008, 04:05 PM

Truly Malaysian

QUOTE(boring @ Jan 21 2008, 03:40 AM)
Please keep the racist remark to yourself. Any race can be a thief, it didn't depend on your race to become a thief, it didn't depend on your religion to you to become a thief.

Thanks for all the reply. Look like the seller already close the sale and he/she reply my SMS after I send about 3-4hrs that the item already sold.
what do this mean? blink.gif
boring
post Jan 21 2008, 05:17 PM

Casual

Check my post on Page 4... smile.gif
Balok
post Jan 21 2008, 06:00 PM

Truly Malaysian

owh, from ebay smile.gif
boring
post Jan 21 2008, 06:01 PM

Casual

It's from Lelong actually.
hairol83
post Jan 21 2008, 06:09 PM

Casual

seriously i feel so sorry about ur lost iPhone..
and the lelong stuff and everything..
hope that u learn ur lesson..

to myself and everyone there,
please pay more extreme attention to ur expensive toys..
because anything can happen nowadays.

Balok
post Jan 21 2008, 07:13 PM

Truly Malaysian

imagine if TS saw the thief and the thief rush take the pants too and run away. then TS run to catch the thief without wearing pants. gosh, then the thread will be at kopitiam smile.gif

owh, change topic lak tongue.gif
boring
post Jan 21 2008, 09:21 PM

Casual

That one will be story of the year.. tongue.gif
ykc8
post Jan 23 2008, 01:12 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(boring @ Jan 16 2008, 03:51 PM)
I have that idea in mind also once. Maybe can try out. Thank you for your concern & suggestion bro tongue.gif

Added on January 20, 2008, 6:08 pmToday receive a tip from llllll on iPhone selling at Lelong without charger.

Try to SMS the seller 1st asking what is included with the iPhone. No reply, 30minutes already. Doesn't want to look very suspicious, I just make a 1st initiation via SMS 1st. Will slowly approach him. It might no mine but selling an iPhone without charger and other accessories is quite questionable.

Maybe other good soul wanna approach him as well? Thanks smile.gif

The listing is here

http://www.lelong.com.my/Auc/List/2008-01D...99_Look_New.htm
might be this seller bought the stolen iphone and wanna sell to make some ''good money'' in order to buy new clothes for CNY huh...
cereal1
post Jan 24 2008, 09:46 AM

Getting Started

that's very dramatic...
iphonegizmo
post Jan 24 2008, 10:53 PM

Getting Started

have u reported to the nearest police hq ?

make a report but explain what the is an iphone.
Balok
post Jan 25 2008, 12:07 AM

Truly Malaysian

QUOTE(iphonegizmo @ Jan 24 2008, 10:53 PM)

make a report but explain what the  is an iphone.
laugh.gif

boring
post Jan 25 2008, 02:51 AM

Casual

QUOTE(iphonegizmo @ Jan 24 2008, 10:53 PM)

make a report but explain what the  is an iphone.
If you read my story, yes I did. It's in no 1 list if anything happen lor..
llllll
post Jan 25 2008, 10:32 AM

Getting Started

dude dont put my name on the thread lar...i don wan any trouble later lolz...pls edit it...
matthewctj
post Jan 25 2008, 11:35 AM

Regular

QUOTE(boring @ Jan 7 2008, 11:35 PM)
Get your point already bro, no need to mention it twice. Thank you very much.. smile.gif
Maybe he's the one who was in the next toilet whistling.gif

Added on January 25, 2008, 11:39 am
QUOTE(llllll @ Jan 8 2008, 01:33 AM)

Petrol stations doesnt require pincode when doing swiping transactions. When you do your shopping, do they ask you for pincode? No right? Just your signature.

Pincode only required at ATM machines and maybe some internet transactions.

This post has been edited by matthewctj: Jan 25 2008, 11:39 AM
artfiq14
post Jan 25 2008, 02:14 PM

Getting Started

i wonder where the idiot gona find a charger for that thinggy...
aladdin
post Jan 26 2008, 09:27 AM

True Love Never Runs Smooth

charger? normal ipod usb cable will do
Balok
post Jan 26 2008, 09:37 AM

Truly Malaysian

even the normal IPod USB Cable is costy smile.gif
virginslayer
post Jan 28 2008, 03:12 AM

On my way

damn funny..how did ur hp kena stolen?
boring
post Jan 28 2008, 03:33 AM

Casual

You won't if it yours smile.gif
ianho
post Jan 28 2008, 03:45 AM

FISHERM4N
Group Icon
Casings and Modifications, Photography
Group: Moderator

I just went to Tesco at Mutiara Damansara. I think these same tricksters are targetting all Tescos. I went to the toilet n remembered this story. So I checked the cubicle, true enuf there was a hanger on the back wall. I looked closely n that hanger wasnt even nailed or screwed to the wall. It was secured by super glue only. I was scratching my head on why it's not nailed or screwed to the wall for a proper fit. Then I figured it must be these tricksters using glue coz if they were to hammer or drill into the wall, it'll make lotsa noise n also ppl wud wonder how come they're going into a toilet with hammer or drill. laugh.gif These fellas must be targeting public toilets too. They probably rip off the hangers on the door n glue a hanger on the back wall.

This post has been edited by ianho: Jan 28 2008, 03:46 AM
boring
post Jan 28 2008, 04:33 AM

Casual

ianho, good for you. It's a glue hanger as well in my case. Not a nail.
ianho
post Jan 28 2008, 04:36 AM

FISHERM4N
Group Icon
Casings and Modifications, Photography
Group: Moderator

QUOTE(boring @ Jan 28 2008, 04:33 AM)
ianho, good for you. It's a glue hanger as well in my case. Not a nail.
Damn lowlife tricksters. If we ever catch these tricksters, we must glue a hanger on their forehead b4 sending them to police station. laugh.gif
aRRrgghh
post Jan 29 2008, 12:10 AM

Casual

If he's targeting the place, anyone wanted to use a decoy to fool him? u know what I mean. He'll make rounds once a while. Just wait fer the correct timing. .. and luck
ristikol
post Jan 29 2008, 06:44 PM

\~*Grand Belial's Key*~/

i'm really symphathy with u boring..
Samanoske Akechi
post Jan 29 2008, 08:44 PM

Itanium Solutions Inc.

QUOTE(ristikol @ Jan 29 2008, 06:44 PM)
i'm really symphathy with u boring..
Lol, without the comma your statement does sound wrong laugh.gif laugh.gif Anyways, has there been any progress with locating the lost items or identifying the culprits behind this nasty bathroom backstab, TS? All it'd take is a name or face to get things rolling. Looks like you're gonna have a steamroller of LYN iPhone users behind your back should you attempt to go after the suspect wink.gif
Balok
post Jan 29 2008, 11:19 PM

Truly Malaysian

i also remember when i go to Tesco Melaka smile.gif

got one suspicious dude who wait in front of the toilet, looking at me. when i want to go inside the toilet.

so i instead wash my hands aand run away.
boring
post Feb 2 2008, 04:17 PM

Casual

@Samanoske Akechi, no progress at all, no hint at all. The bugger must be happily celebrating his new toy smile.gif

@Balok, you should go inside and pretend pangsai and see what happen.. If you see his hand.. BITE it biggrin.gif
Samanoske Akechi
post Feb 4 2008, 08:21 PM

Itanium Solutions Inc.

So. what do you intend to do, TS mate? I doubt a police report will return ANYTHING at all, with the lack of details and incompetency of our police force anyways. Gonna replace it? Or praying for a miracle? smile.gif
boring
post Feb 5 2008, 01:56 AM

Casual

The police report is just for the sake of report. To get the driving license & MyKad as JPN & JPJ required that for a replacement.

Not praying for a miracle either. I plan to bought a new one but not sure when. Perhaps wait for the 2nd gen iPhone tongue.gif
terencetoo
post Feb 6 2008, 12:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!

boring i see u replying post at garage sale tats at "TS" selling iPhone tat mentioned his frens own him 8k ~ any new of getting S/N from him~~

if yes he is the one u looking for~

BTW, 16GB is out at US retail shop i assume with the price tag of $499 ~
boring
post Feb 6 2008, 12:38 PM

Casual

16GB might be the best option also. In my daily usage, I'm not really use 3G.

It is a bit weird when someone asking about the phone serial # when its not related to the discussion, thats why I didn't ask..
terencetoo
post Feb 6 2008, 12:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!

haha yeah is abit weird like he/she or anyone is using "your" iPhone...too rude in tat case...hai...nvm la get more angpau from others to get a brand new 16GB~ biggrin.gif

where alwiz own a 3G phone but dont really use 3G nowadays haha sigh really wasting money on getting 3G phone on those days
boring
post Feb 6 2008, 02:01 PM

Casual

3G good for people who always mobile and to fit their business need.
Samanoske Akechi
post Feb 7 2008, 12:06 PM

Itanium Solutions Inc.

Mate, I hpe you realise that the new 16GB model is NOT the 2nd gen you're after. Just another one of Apple's dumb marketing gimmicks = X2 capacity..... Oldest trick in the book.......
boring
post Feb 8 2008, 06:15 AM

Casual

I know its not a 2nd gen.. tongue.gif
Playbook
post Feb 8 2008, 06:44 AM

Casual

QUOTE(boring @ Feb 8 2008, 06:15 AM)
I know its not a 2nd gen.. tongue.gif
Did the Lelong seller get back to you re: the serial number? Good luck, hope you get it back.
boring
post Feb 9 2008, 06:24 AM

Casual

No since he/she told me that it's already sold. Didn't asked as it's sound suspicious smile.gif Didn't put much hope on it also..
Samanoske Akechi
post Feb 9 2008, 02:32 PM

Itanium Solutions Inc.

QUOTE(boring @ Feb 9 2008, 06:24 AM)
No since he/she told me that it's already sold. Didn't asked as it's sound suspicious smile.gif Didn't put much hope on it also..
For all we know, the perpetrator may be monitoring this thread as well, nullifying all your efforts of locating the lost device.... Try a more discreet approach towards your hunt, then no one will be able to follow up on your movements.. wink.gif
=Hanxz=
post Feb 9 2008, 04:43 PM

l33t!

^^
samo u top spammer of the day ka
saw u replying to all the threads here ahahaha laugh.gif

Bump TopicClosed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.2318sec    3.58    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th November 2018 - 07:05 PM