Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Archery

views

tidus2k
post May 31 2008, 10:59 AM

31 posts

i played archery for 4 years.. just for you info. well i bought the equipment at UFL. not sure where it is located right now cause i heard to already moved somewhere else. i got myself hoyt matrix for around 2k and hoyt g3 44lbs, also around 2k. roughly total price 5k++ including shibuya sight, beiter stabilizer etc.
as for early training, i agreed that u should get yourself a bicycle tube or something. if u want tips on archery i will gladly help. smile.gif
tidus2k
post Jun 3 2008, 01:06 PM

31 posts

Sukma 2008 terengganu.. a few of my friends participated in archery. their score for 90m and 70m men also 70m and 60m women already published last night. They did well. Today is 50m and 30m, hope all of them perform better than yesterday. anyway it has been a week since the last time i train. i think i'm going to get myself a new gear today. i heard the coach of UIA already open an archery shop near shah alam, so i'm going to take a look. smile.gif

p/s: I'm not sure if there's any archery range nearby SJ. i try to ask some of my affiliate, maybe they'll show us the light.
tidus2k
post Jun 4 2008, 04:27 PM

31 posts

hurm.. in kl there are 2 shops selling archery equipment, UFL and Lion Archery.. you can surf their website to find out more. well, i discarded my hoyt matrix and g3 limb. I just got myself new riser, inno carbon, and inno power limb (W&W). Not sure whether it was worth it. Tomorrow will be a busy day to prepare the string for the new bow, adjust center shot etc.. ah...

Sarawak is strong in archery, honestly. Their form is beautiful and steady, back in 2004 something. Not sure about now. The only sarawak archer that i knew, is one of my friends, kaharudin, otherwise nicknamed kudin. smile.gif p/s: congrats to him, snatching most of the medals rclxms.gif

cassplayer, 5k only complete with full set stab., sight. clicker, arrow rest. still doesn't come with bowstand, quiver. arrows are another story.. really pricey, my X10 priced almost 2k complete with point, nock, fletchers.
Just went to Lion Archery, KAP bow is quite cheap and affordable. KAP riser priced at 400+ compared to Inno Carbon tagged at around 3018 or Hoyt Nexus, 2700+. Just use KAP limb, with KAP riser, full set stabilizer, and cheap sight. I'm sure you can get full set around 1.5k. Just buy cheap arrows for beginner. Please bring someone experienced with archery, in term of selecting correct riser, limb, arrow set (arrows are selected according to limb poundage).

This post has been edited by tidus2k: Jun 4 2008, 04:53 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
tidus2k
post Jun 4 2008, 04:57 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(cassplayer @ Jun 4 2008, 04:47 PM)
wat is the CHEAPEST CHEAPEST x1000000000000000000 bow and arrows????
If you want wooden bow set (with limb, sight and arrows), probably around 800. Try to call the shop and ask smile.gif sorry i couldn't help much

Updates: i forgot i got price list from recent item that i purchased from the shop. cheapest will be samick wooden bow (include limb) rm405, accessories complete, rm292, aluminum arrows around rm200 per dozen complete with fletches,point and nock, hope that'll help smile.gif

This post has been edited by tidus2k: Jun 4 2008, 06:15 PM
tidus2k
post Jun 6 2008, 12:00 PM

31 posts

trust me, inno carbon feels so much better than my matrix.. thank god hehe.. less vibration using the same stabilizer that i used with my matrix. but inno power limb is quite stiff to draw, but still okay. i bought the inno power limb because i found out that the limb is almost on par with hoyt's new 900CX (testing has been made; shown that inno power limb lag only 1fps (ft per sec.) compared to 900CX for the same weight, not sure whether it is true), but lower price tag. hehe smile.gif

anyway, what type of school? if it is a sport school.. i got no idea.

QUOTE(cassplayer @ Jun 6 2008, 10:22 AM)
hmm i just want the bow and normal arrows.... arrows dun have to be steel or watsoever... those cheap cheap under RM50 arrows for a whole bunch got ar??
I'm afraid that is not possible. the cheapest is aluminum arrow, around rm10 per shaft. (but usually they sell it a dozen so rm120). you need nock around rm1 each, point around rm3 each and cheapest fletches for rm25.00 per packet (usually contain 50 fletches).

This post has been edited by tidus2k: Jun 6 2008, 12:06 PM
tidus2k
post Jun 6 2008, 12:11 PM

31 posts

not for sports? traditional bow?
tidus2k
post Jun 7 2008, 09:39 AM

31 posts

QUOTE(Crazy.SoT.Gila @ Jun 6 2008, 11:32 PM)
That's the difference between Hoyt and W&W laugh.gif

I think it's a sport school, they gotta train archery there.

Didn't know aluminum arrows were that cheap blink.gif I thought the cheapest would be about RM30/shaft blush.gif
I have used W&W limb before, but that was years before. it really stiff. I thought that newest W&W limb is easier to draw like G3. Btw, our national archers already use 900CX limb. From what I heard, they said it feels great. Not sure in what aspect is great. I feel satisfy with my current inno power. Probably going to keep it for a long time, smile.gif

erm, keramat have archery field. ATM Open Tournament often held in Keramat (Keramat AU). maybe your friend trains there.
Easton Aluminum Jazz Arrow is rm10 pershaft, but cartel aluminum shaft priced higher.

Anyway, what kind of bow that you use?

tidus2k
post Jun 7 2008, 10:40 AM

31 posts

QUOTE(cassplayer @ Jun 7 2008, 09:53 AM)
anywhere got sell those normal bow and arrow they use for hunting??? want 1 set to keep... very yeng... arrow the wooden or watever wan... those cheap 1's
you meant long bow with wooden arrows ar? http://www.woodbows.com/cedararrows_30.html and http://www.woodbows.com/elb.html
if you look at the price, it almost the same with target bow.

try to find market near a native tribe. maybe they got one.

This post has been edited by tidus2k: Jun 7 2008, 10:43 AM
tidus2k
post Jun 7 2008, 12:23 PM

31 posts

arrow holder? you mean quiver. a cheap one is around rm25. you can make it yourself. if wooden arrows are not being sell here, try to make your own. (be careful if you make it yourself. if the poundage of bow is high, and the deflection of arrows when you release too high, cause the stress to exceed the yield stress point, it will break. some cases it will hit your hand for serious injury.)
tidus2k
post Jun 7 2008, 02:35 PM

31 posts

yupe, that is quiver. back then people sling it in the back, now just put it near your hip (at your side)
http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php they have discussion on how to make arrows. they also discussed on how to make bows, point, etc.

i'm not interested in long bow or primitive bow, therefore i never bothered to try to make it myself. better stick to my recurve bow. you can find the material at the most of the furniture factories. that goes the same for metal, you might find hollowed shaft of aluminum in small size. i forgot the name of the company supply the raw material (i bought most of material for my engineering project, but that was a year ago).

if you do make the wooden arrows, dont use the arrows for recurve or compound bow, obviously tongue.gif

This post has been edited by tidus2k: Jun 7 2008, 02:54 PM
tidus2k
post Jun 8 2008, 01:18 AM

31 posts

QUOTE(Crazy.SoT.Gila @ Jun 8 2008, 12:08 AM)
Naa, it's still the same laugh.gif Some things just don't change that much sweat.gif

Hmm, I see. Is that place any where near SJ? laugh.gif

thought Easton's arrows would be more expensive..hmm..guess not.. blush.gif I use W&W riser and limbs..can't remember which model though. Cartel sight, cartel (i think) plunger...and...probably cartel again stabilizer.. it's now back home collecting dust sad.gif
but now ppl use compound for hunting laugh.gif
Near SJ? Probably UPM is the nearest. Currently I reside in Shah Alam because I just got a job here (I'm in final year, will be graduating in somewhere Q3 this year), but I still train in UPM. Other than that, probably there is no archery field that I know near SJ. Not sure about UiTM.

Yeah, a lot of people use compound for hunting. Rarely use recurve bow for hunting (like Hoyt selling hunting recurve, slightly short compared to competition recurve).
I also use cartel sight for current bow, shibuya dual click for Hoyt Matrix. used beiter stabilizer before and now cartel carbon stabilizer (the cheapest one, but with cartel triple weight damper add on). as for plunger button, shibuya. i dont like beiter plunger, it seems too expensive. price >rm500 for plunger button seem really.. shakehead.gif
If you got W&W exfeel, keep it. I think it is a fine riser. smile.gif

QUOTE(blitz000 @ Jun 8 2008, 01:09 AM)
rclxms.gif yeah a thread for archery! I've started archery like 5 years ago but i had to stop during the 5 years in college, no club and no kaki. I had a Merlin Supernova Compound Bow tuned at 50 lbs which the draw length is way to short for me (my draw at 29" - 30", the bow is at 26") which is bought 2nd hand.

Used to train in Ipoh's Royal Perak Archers and Shooters Club (the club is kinda in a sorry state now) if anyone in this thread could be helpful to send me details all about archery arnd Slgr or KL area (e.g. tourneys, ranges and stores), feel like picking it up again...... bruce.gif
Probably you've known this, you can tune your bow to suit your own draw length at nearby archery shop. not sure about its fee... there are two archery shop that I know.
as for archery range in selangor.. probably in kepong have one archery field, if not mistaken. In keramat, kl also have, which often open tournament held there, but I'm not sure whether it is open to public or not during normal weekdays or weekends.

This post has been edited by tidus2k: Jun 8 2008, 07:02 AM
tidus2k
post Jun 8 2008, 01:50 PM

31 posts

Hmm, I dont think so... Daniel invites us to play at Prima Setapak, while blitz000 asks where are the range around KL and Selangor. smile.gif

This post has been edited by tidus2k: Jun 8 2008, 01:52 PM
tidus2k
post Jun 9 2008, 12:35 AM

31 posts

QUOTE(Crazy.SoT.Gila @ Jun 8 2008, 11:05 PM)
Hmm.. Will do some geographical research to see if it's wise to bring my bow here tongue.gif It's open to public daily?

I thought beiter stabilizer is the best? Or at least one of the best? Changed for the additional weight? Ah, shibuya plunger is good.. YEP! THAT'S IT! EXFEEL! I got a silver one wub.gif I don't really know differences between risers though, haven't experience enough..but the inno carbon's look...damn nice laugh.gif For my limbs would be WINEX (just checked W&W site tongue.gif) 70". Had a 68"...can't remember the model name before..but I grew taller tongue.gif
I dont know if it open to public, but I'm sure you'll be welcomed. smile.gif You have a great bow, and great limb.
Differences between risers.. depend on the materials it been made, and also the mechanism that been implemented. For example; latest Hoyt product, you can adjust the alignment using washer, and guaranteed no limb twist at certain tolerance. Cheap risers usually prone to limb twist, not sure about the latest cheap risers from KAP. The material and design determine the weight and the 'feel' when you shot using the arrows. The feel also affected by limb.

If you grew taller again, it's going to be difficult lol. you might have to find 27" riser. surely you have a long draw length. (just like one of my colleague, 31" draw length) i think long draw length is cool cool2.gif

Beiter is one of the best, i got to admit. it did make a difference using beiter with aluminum risers. but as you already know, Inno Carbon is made from carbon, and it is better than aluminum in vibration absorption. I believe that the riser itself can compensate anything that lack in current stabilizer which is inferior to the beiter stabilizer.
Sorry, what i meant by "changed for the additional weight" is i change the existing weight with the higher weight. The 1st time I tried it, without any adjustment to stabilizer, the bow feels so light, which I'm not used too. I put additional weight (cartel triple weight add weight and act as a damper. it has rubber inside it) on the stabilizer. unlike beiter, you can adjust the position of the 3 weight separately but unfortunately damper cannot be added. correct me if i'm wrong.

Tomorrow, I'll make a new string for my new bow, but using cross strand method --> not sure its name. It adds more energy in arrows, at least for me. my sight is higher using these kind of string even it is 20 strands.

This post has been edited by tidus2k: Jun 9 2008, 12:49 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
tidus2k
post Jun 10 2008, 03:25 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(Crazy.SoT.Gila @ Jun 10 2008, 12:30 AM)
Aha, I did read a bit about limb twisting and easier tuning. Limb twisting is seen by the bow string going out of the center line right? I'm quite noob in the technical stuffs blush.gif Heck, this is embarrassing, I didn't even know that there's lengths for the risers too, thought it was only for the limbs sweat.gif Can't afford another riser though, just too expensive sad.gif My draw length (last measured) should be 30" or 31", can't really remember. Haven't grew tall much since then, so I guess my current one would serve me well laugh.gif Adding to that is the fact that I haven't really trained for over a year, which has definitely affected by shooting form, causing shorter draw length.

erm, sort of. bow string going out of the center line can means whether the limb is twisted OR the alignment of limb is not correct, which can be fix easily. but limb twist cannot be fixed, you have to send it back for exchange. limb twist is when the deflection of limb is not distributed equally on the left and right side of limb, measured from the center. but you can determine it (after alignment of limb is fixed) using your arrows, or any straight small shaft. string your bow, the place an arrow between string and both limb (at the end of limb). look the bow from the bottom, and if both arrows and parallel of each other then there is no limb twist, if it is not parallel, then the limb is twisted. DONT USE X10 arrows, use ACC or NAVIGATOR arrows to determine this.

Dont worry about draw length, as long as arrows are grouping, it is okay.. smile.gif

Ah yeah, the carbon, much better vibration absorption. On the other hand, I do think that a damper can be added to Beiter too hmm.gif What's the difference between it (the damper) at the top/bottom of the riser compared to it added to the stabilizer anyways? unsure.gif

Bow strings, never bothered to learn anything in regards to that from my coach, can't understand a bit sweat.gif blush.gif  sad.gif
A damper, on top of the riser or added to the stabilizer? since stabilizer's damper cannot be fitted on riser, (riser's thread is bigger) it is difficult to make a comparison. Damper, also acted like weight. KAP FDW (damper, fitted to riser) is better than my cartel triple weight (fitted to stab.) But using damper at riser, make the center of gravity close the riser, it rotates left side or right side easily when you release an arrow (caused by incorrect pressure point of bow arm). that's why if archers using damper on riser, the stabilizer weight also need to be raised. If the center of gravity is in front of bow, the less arrows goes to left or right because it is more difficult for the bow to rotate.

The closer the center of gravity to the bow, the easier the bow can be affected. If the form is really2 good, then it is okay.

By the way, any idea how much a second-hand Easton ACE arrow with point, nock and fletches intact can be sold for? And, I've been having a problem since waaaaaay back, that is I keep having my left arm hit by the string if I were not to use any stabilizers. Not sure for advance bows, since it's just weird not to have stabilizers on it, but it happens while using wooden/plastic (er, it's wholly plastic right, cheap range) bow.
What are your desired arrow size (stiffness)? I'll to ask my friends if there is any unwanted arrows. 2nd hand arrows complete maybe around rm600++ not sure. I also was looking for 2nd hand arrows, my X10 size 600 is not stiff enough for my current bow. (Overspine), even with the adjustment of plunger button, but still no luck. I was looking X10 arrows with size of 550 or ACE size of 570, 28" of arrow length. If no stab. for cheap bow, of course the string will hit your hand, because of high vibration. It happens to me too, whereby using the wooden bow, the string 100% always hit my hand. biggrin.gif

Oh and, another question. The level for the arrow from the string to the arrow rest should be a straight line without any inclination, right? And (guess that makes it 2 questions tongue.gif), whats the usual length from the string to the plunger (the one measured with T-Ruler, no idea what the proper term is blush.gif )? Should be ~8.5"-9" right?
i supposed that means arrow level from nocking point to arrow rest. erm, the nocking point should be 2-4mm above the arrow rest level. if i'm not mistaken, in some guide says otherwise, nocking point is place above the arrow rest, and the distance is determined by difference is distance of upper tiller height and lower tiller height. I stick to the usual, 2-4mm above the level of arrow rest. sorry, my explanation might be confusing rclxub.gif
the usual length from the string to the plunger is called brace height. I always set it at 23.1cm, since yours is 70" suppose to be around 22.5 to 24.5cm or something. in inches it should be around 9" to 9.6". thumbup.gif if you set it too low, arrows going out of bow fast, but will have problem grouping the arrows.

p/s: I feel satisfied with my current bow, really smooth, low noise. cool2.gif a little but overspine but maybe i dont have to buy new arrows. currently I use 110g easton break off point. maybe I'll break off 10g or 20g to see whether it'll fix overspine problem.

This post has been edited by tidus2k: Jun 11 2008, 03:26 PM
tidus2k
post Jun 12 2008, 02:03 AM

31 posts

QUOTE(Crazy.SoT.Gila @ Jun 11 2008, 11:55 PM)
I thought X10 arrows are small? laugh.gif Cool, didn't know can test it that way. Btw, what's the side effects of not unstringing the bow?

Woah, center of gravity sweat.gif I thought dampers for stabilizers and risers can be interchanged? Did it last time...or maybe my memory is not serving me right. By triple weight you mean the 3-rod stabilizer right?

Not actually looking for arrows, just wondering how much I can sell it off for, if I plan to do so. Mine would be ACE 570. Length should be 31". So that's around RM50 per arrow? Heck, can't even remember what's the price for new ones already rclxub.gif  What's overspine? blush.gif

Aha, and I thought I was the only one facing that problem. 'cause it started happening only a few months after my training, so I thought I was doing something wrong, but never got to figure it out. Gosh, why didn't I think of the high vibration laugh.gif  doh.gif So much to learn...

What?! Above the arrow rest? But then wouldn't the arrow be facing down? I always thought that it's supposed to be at the same level, so the arrow would be straight..

Btw, what's a good fingertab? I've been using Angel all along. It's a bit torn IIRC, I might be getting a new one when I'm back. Really miss shooting sad.gif
X10 size is really small. i was wondering why in tournament, people would ask me, "why is that your arrows is small?". laugh.gif haha.. I have ACE arrows and NAVIGATOR besides X10, (all of them sponsored including hoyt matrix).. comparing 3 type of arrows X10 is very good especially for 70m, but is doesn't forgive mistake unlike ACE. side effect of not unstringing bow? you mean just left it after shoot..? haha... your limb lifespan will shorten because of constant strain effect, in some limb, the poundage will reduce quickly over time.. other than that.. I'm not sure.. by the way, triple weight is a name for cartel product. it is a damper actually, well anyway it cant be interchange with the riser's, at least mine cannot.
eh, got 3 rod stabilizer? i always thought there is always 4 rod. beiter got 4 rod also...

yupe, rm50 per arrows seem reasonable (including point and nock, preferably unfletched), but if it is really in good condition, probably you can raise it a bit.. btw, how much arrows do you have? I also doesn't know current arrows price. blink.gif you dont know about overspine or underspine? hmm.gif i'm surprise there is no one ever mention this to you. You know that criteria of selecting arrows depend on the poundage of bow, also the draw length right? Overspine happens when you use a limp arrows (softer or higher arrow size) with a heavier poundage than it is intended; and vice versa for Underspine. Let say I was suppose to use 570, but I use 600 instead, resulting whipper arrow when released. you can compensate with adjustment of plunger button. Incorrect bow setting can lead to adjusting sight left or right on different distance. (mine just have to adjust up and down) cool2.gif I just know, why overspine occured in my case. I just got new riser right, with 42lbs limb. I was adjusting it's tiller height. But unfortunately I dont have gauge to calculate the poundage, and end up with 46lbs, which really WAY OFF for my arrow size. Testing was made, even with highest stiffness of plunger button, arrows still grouping at the right side, and more to the right as i increase the shooting distance with the sight remain untouched. (indicate of overspine) reducing poundage to 42lbs makes my arrows grouping at the center.
Ah btw, it is says that it is better to use a stiffer (one size stiffer) arrows compared to the recommended.

Rarely using advance recurve bow, the string hit my hand. if it does hit, i wouldn't notice it, not until i went back home and saw a very small bruise on my hand. laugh.gif this is because sometimes i forgot to wear armguard hmm.gif I think if the string hit your hand while using wooden bow w/o stab., it might indicate your form is still good. unlike me, 3 month didn't train, couldn't pull 46lbs more than 36 arrows. sad.gif cry.gif

yeah, i have confirmed it above the arrow rest for 2-4mm. it would be facing down a little bit. it helps the clearance of the arrow. well, i dont think it is really a big deal, if you have set it in the middle, it is still okay. I have seen people set 4mm below arrow rest, but still can get 110 point (12 arrows) in olympic round of some competition in KL in last 2 years. try to test your bow, using bare shafts (unfletched arrows), at the target butt, if you see your arrow like this \ nocking point too high, / nocking point too low. but, using the setup as i mentioned above, it eliminates arrow clearance problem, (at least mine).

I'm sorry, for fingertab i always use W&W 360, i never tried anything else . so i couldnt give you a good suggestion. It was sponsored actually. wink.gif

This post has been edited by tidus2k: Jun 12 2008, 08:54 AM
tidus2k
post Jun 21 2008, 03:33 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(Crazy.SoT.Gila @ Jun 14 2008, 12:24 AM)
Yeah, haha, X10 is really a nice little small arrow. Hmm, does it cause limb twisting? laugh.gif The center I'm working at right now never release their strings, tons of problematic limbs now....still being used laugh.gif

3 rod stabilizer I think got...but not that sure either sweat.gif

Hmm, I see..cause I sold 3 arrows at RM50 each to a friend...and felt that it was very cheap..hmm..guess not.. I'm left with 8 or 9 arrows now..can't really remember..  Yea, no idea about that.. All I know is shooting blush.gif Didn't really get exposed to technical stuffs. Tuning were all done by coaches. Ah, I understand now. 46lbs from a supposedly 42lbs, now that's cool laugh.gif Mine's only 40lbs wub.gif

Naa, my form is not good. Tons of problems. Shoulder up, right arm too high, pull fingers kinda awkward, ankle not really fixed, and hell I can't let go of my bow...yes I do mean with finger sling sweat.gif god knows what else right now..

ah I see..guess I recalled wrongly..always thought it should be at the same level..

woah, you seriously have everything sponsored laugh.gif  notworthy.gif
No, arrows dont cause limb twisting.. its the limb itself cause twisting. sweat.gif which mean that this is a manufacturing problem...
a week passed since my last training.. huhu, bz with work. maybe someday when I'm free, I can practice. flex.gif

QUOTE(blitz000 @ Jun 19 2008, 09:26 PM)
just want 2 ask u guys what does all the size number on all easton arrows?
a few examples:
for alloy arrows like X7 (e.g. 2014)
for carbon arrows Redline (e.g. 500)
for A/C/C (e.g. 3-18)
for A/C/E (e.g. 720)
for X10 (e.g. 700)

what does all the numbers mean?
the numbers represent the stiffness of the arrows, lower number is stiffer. but this number varies with arrow type ex: X10 550 has almost the same stiffness as NAVIGATOR 620.
The type of arrow you should use:
The longer the arrow (using the same poundage), the stiffer the arrow.
The higher the bow poundage (same arrow length) the stiffer the arrow.
Just refer to easton chart to buy arrows.

This post has been edited by tidus2k: Jun 21 2008, 03:34 PM
tidus2k
post Jun 22 2008, 06:48 AM

31 posts

QUOTE(Crazy.SoT.Gila @ Jun 22 2008, 01:17 AM)
Limb twisting question was referring to the effects of not unstringing the bow tongue.gif
Yeah, First Floor, beside the bowling center. Cheapest package is RM9 for 12 arrows. The largest one would be RM99 for 250 arrows. The middle ones I can't remember, paiseh tongue.gif  blush.gif Distance is only 7m. 4m for kids.
oo sorry, because it was very confusing. i cant be perfectly sure, but in my opinion, not unstringing the bow do cause limb twisting. never tried it (never unstring) tongue.gif
tidus2k
post Nov 15 2008, 10:13 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(finkl1 @ Sep 26 2008, 06:36 PM)
Lion Archery has an indoor shooting arena.
Just pay them for membership and you can shoot unlimited...but..you need to get yourself to Kepong all the time, and it's not opened on Sunday...that's another silly thing.
20m range.

else,...
Range shooting you can try in Sunway Piramid. They open everyday. 4th floor just next to bowling center. 6m distance only...WTH.

another..
"EXPERT ARCHERY ON 2ND FLOOR, NO 27B, JALAN BOLA JARING - SHOPLOTS IN FRONT OF STADIUM SHAH ALAM MAIN ENTRANCE - IT'S AT THE BACK ROW , FACING THE SCHOOL. LOOK UP FOR THE SIGN BOARD AS THE ROAD SIGN BOARD ARE MISSING."

Added on September 26, 2008, 7:12 pm

Here's the shop at Shah Alam....some pixs of indoor.
enjoy your trip...Glad there is another dealer aside from LA and Universal Sports.

user posted image
it seems the thread is inactive. but however thanks for clarifying the location of this shop. I knew the guy who opened the shop (Major). A friend of mine, who is also an archer told me that Major's shop is somewhere around Shah Alam's stadium, but I'm unable to find it. Thanks again.

(I have to buy a few items - especially fletchers) whistling.gif
tidus2k
post Nov 16 2008, 10:21 AM

31 posts

keyser are you a compound user?
Anyway, anybody know about the price of items, compared to Lion Archery and UFL? Is it cheaper or almost the same?

This post has been edited by tidus2k: Nov 16 2008, 10:23 AM
tidus2k
post May 24 2011, 01:00 PM

31 posts

I played archery since 2004. My current bow setup (recurve):

Inno Carbon Riser
Inno Power Limb - 68" 42 lbs
Shibuya Sight
Shibuya Plunger Button
Carbon multirod long stabilizer and side stabilizer
Cartel extender and V bar.
W&W clicker
W&W arrow rest
X10- 500, 28" draw length.
DynaFlight custom made 20 strands (bought the dyna flight string and make the string myself)

Already spend rm7k for bows (bought in 2008) and 4k for arrows

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0332sec    0.19    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:51 AM