Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Kastam tahan package from overseas, How to claim

happyshirt
post Jan 16 2010, 12:04 PM

Casual
409 posts

uh uh wish me luck. my gift from fren a handbag from the us now sitting the post office i need to go collect. haiiii lucky they didn't decide to sapu it now i just need to convince them its a gift want to tax me meh??
happyshirt
post Jan 23 2010, 06:49 PM

Casual
409 posts

QUOTE(svage98 @ Nov 10 2008, 05:16 PM)
Oh-but darn it...what a stupid question if they do ask that.  It's because the stuff isn't available locally that I buy elsewhere mad.gif
Yeah i kena 2 korean CD which cannot be found here at all and lagi kena tax mad.gif $%$&%*&% man i tel u. why i pay so much more and shipping if i could buy it here. bloody idiots!!!
before it was ok no prob they send straight to house.
happyshirt
post Feb 21 2010, 04:03 PM

Casual
409 posts

QUOTE(ilovevs @ Jan 25 2010, 10:02 AM)

2. You can appoint pos malaysia to do the clearance for you. of course there's a handling charges for that. stated in the form RM 49.50.
This charges excluding duty and tax charges. or

Wanna ask bout the rm49.50. I had to collect my stuff at the Butterworth post office and then they tol me the kastam form is Rm49.50. Is it RM49.50 for KASTAM PUNYA FORM? that they charged me or is it handling charges. Cos walau-leh Malaysia really Boleh man i tel u. They took 45 minutes to key in the tax form. if me i think iw ud hv taken 5 min max 10 min how i know cos slow motion.... sloww, sloow then chit chat lagi. So my fren who went with me said now wonder charge rm49.50 for form cos take so long to comple doh.gif

my brother said slow mo was cos i didn't pay duit kopi. haiii.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0153sec    0.85    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 01:48 PM