Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Kastam tahan package from overseas, How to claim

fox_shinoda
post Jul 15 2011, 09:04 PM

Enthusiast
965 posts

Anyone got experience with China Post Airmail parcel? I bought some iPad 2 accessories and the website using China Post Airmail RAXXXXXXXXXCN for free postage with tracking

It's been 10 days from the date of posting, but I have not received it yet, is it because Kastam tahan?

The value of my purchase is around USD$80

Maybe someone who have bought item from China and using China Post Airmail can share their experience smile.gif

Added on July 20, 2011, 4:24 pm
QUOTE(fox_shinoda @ Jul 15 2011, 09:04 PM)
Anyone got experience with China Post Airmail parcel? I bought some iPad 2 accessories and the website using China Post Airmail RAXXXXXXXXXCN for free postage with tracking

It's been 10 days from the date of posting, but I have not received it yet, is it because Kastam tahan?

The value of my purchase is around USD$80

Maybe someone who have bought item from China and using China Post Airmail can share their experience smile.gif
After waiting nearly 15 days from the shipping date from China using China Post Registered Airmail, I received my shipment yesterday biggrin.gif
probably too many items that Kastam need to check causing the delay of its need to be send

It was sent using Pos Laju, and it also required my signature smile.gif

This post has been edited by fox_shinoda: Jul 20 2011, 04:24 PM
fox_shinoda
post Dec 5 2011, 06:45 PM

Enthusiast
965 posts

guys, my parcel got detained by custom, it was address to my gf address and using her name.

it is only containing 1 paintball uniform and helmet cover

valued at Rm250

Since I need to goto Kastam directly, where is the form that I can download so I can be appoint take the item on her behalf?
fox_shinoda
post Dec 5 2011, 08:27 PM

Enthusiast
965 posts

QUOTE(lhongwuh @ Dec 5 2011, 08:09 PM)
Poslaju called your gf and told her that the parcel was detained??
If so, your gf should be getting the form through poslaju in 1-2days.
I've put my gf name+address+phone. But it seems on the parcel it states my phone number instead, I guess it follow the billing phone number of my credit card

First time my parcel got detain, it is not even value more than Rm300 sad.gif

My last parcel was opened by custom and it was not detain, basically the same item.. Weird

Added on December 5, 2011, 8:29 pmAnyway, where should I go tomorrow to collect the parcel? I've prepared the invoice for the purchase

Is it the big Pos Malaysia building beside the LCCT airport?

Or it is at a different place?

Lucky tomorrow is my offday

Added on December 5, 2011, 9:53 pmAnyone can tell me?

Added on December 6, 2011, 11:46 amMy parcel kena tahan because on one of the box it has the word gun.. where it is actually a shooting target.. after opening the box and showing that its a shooting target and contain no gun, item was release.. the shooting target was a surprise free gift from the seller..

This post has been edited by fox_shinoda: Dec 6 2011, 11:46 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0130sec    0.53    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:49 PM