Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Kastam tahan package from overseas, How to claim

abubin
post Jul 20 2010, 04:08 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,423 posts

always buy insurance and keep the tracking no. If you are careless, you can't blame people for it. Blame yourselves. If those already done but still missing then can claim insurance. No need to waste your time tracking the item.
abubin
post Sep 29 2015, 05:17 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,423 posts

QUOTE(yefox @ Sep 29 2015, 02:23 AM)
Hello guys

I bought supplements from UK and the seller haven't send to me the invoice of the items
They about 30 bottle of pills which is will come in a small package, the goods haven't arrived yet, but i feel it will stack in the custom as i read many subjects regarding custom problems through pos laju

If may product stack there, is there any one can help to take them out!  Even i will pay for him to get his help
Or do you recommend any plan to get out through the custom.

Will be glad to hear back from you.
it depends on which courier company you are using. For those like ups, fedex and dhl they will usually pay the tax in advance if it is less than certain amount. I think it 's less than rm200. If more than that, they will call you to see if you want to pay. However, if the item have not pass through customs yet, you can call the courier company and tell them NOT to pay any tax or duty. If kena, just call you. If eventually kena tax, they will call you and you can actually get "agents" to settle for you. However, the amount they charge you is also quite high. So this method only make sense if you are importing in large quantity or if the tax amount is super high.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0139sec    0.74    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 02:31 PM