Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Plastic Surgery, we want to look good

views

jnalye86
post Jun 22 2008, 11:03 PM

Getting Started
85 posts

for a guy ,even Rain himself said about his uniqueness as small eyes so he did not choose to go for eyelid surgery. Surgery is not a casual try out, u might need to go through a certain ppls advise, search across the internet for infos, think over and over again is this what u really wan to do, and searching for the right and qualified doctor is important. There's alot of eyelid surgery services in msia which are quite up to date with their technology advancement so u don't really have to go to other country seriously.

I myself is a single eye lid girl (extreme single those, no inner eyelid), my mom did encourage me to go for double eye lid surgery but i refuse. in fact, after using fake eye lashes it auto create me double eye lid (i dunno y but doesn't apply to some ppl) and my eyes gets bigger. perhaps its the eyelash "bone" push my eyelid skin up. Well i'm greedy, i still wan to keep my single eye lid , if feel wanna go double eyelid just do some make up. lol
aoibhealFae
post Jun 23 2008, 11:55 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

Actually, If you really want to do it. You better watch the video of the procedure. It ought to scare you at the range of the surgeon's scalpel that was too close to your eyeballs.

Remember that your eyes and the skin surrounding it are fragile. If the surgeon cut it too deep, it might pierce the subcutaneous layer and graze your cornea. You might be left blind or with gaping eyelids with sutures.

Cosmetic Plastic Surgery is a gamble of your future. God give you a perfect healthy eyes that can see, why risk it? Some blind people who hear this might even think you are blind to forgot to have a perfect eyes that can see.

This post has been edited by aoibhealFae: Jun 23 2008, 11:56 PM
kisstherainne
post Jun 29 2008, 11:26 PM

46 posts

God created u like that=)

A lot of my frens like single eyelid guys!! seriously i dun kno why.

Even i have single eyelid tho, my double eyelid is hiding inside but i dun look nice with double.. What if after surgery u regret bout it??

Thank twice.

Anywayz i saw a lot of this kinda surgery in sg.wang long time ago=)
tomato123
post Jul 3 2008, 11:54 AM

Getting Started
262 posts

why you want to go for double eye lid? single eye lid guys look good also mar....
ladyliu
post Aug 19 2008, 10:21 PM

45 posts

my sis do surgery d.....
her eyes looks nice...
big... look like doll eyes... last time she's double eyelid too and she went for surgery to make it bigger......
recover in 1months... total recover in 2-3 months

if i not mistaken the cost to make double eyelid in malaysia is around rm3k....

my korean house also did. but at korea and spend rm30k....
she's single eyelid and make it double eyelid... looks very natural...
and its without operation.. its using laser... like they shoot at 3 points only... and recover in 2weeks....

from what i heard from my sis, mom n fren which did the sugery... they say they dont feel any pain...
even when they inject coz the needle was small and short.. compare to nose surgery which they did too....

This post has been edited by ladyliu: Aug 19 2008, 10:27 PM
Babyona
post Aug 5 2012, 12:26 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(lilibet @ Nov 13 2007, 06:38 PM)
check with Hospitals. Some has cosmestic surgeon in house.
My mum's lady boss just had the surgery done a few months ago but we are in penang.
what about nose?
Dino225
post Mar 12 2013, 11:24 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(ladyliu @ Aug 19 2008, 10:21 PM)
my sis do surgery d.....
her eyes looks nice...
big... look like doll eyes... last time she's double eyelid too and she went for surgery to make it bigger......
recover in 1months... total recover in 2-3 months

if i not mistaken the cost to make double eyelid in malaysia is around rm3k....

my korean house also did. but at korea and spend rm30k....
she's single eyelid and make it double eyelid... looks very natural...
and its without operation.. its using laser... like they shoot at 3 points only... and recover in 2weeks....

from what i heard from my sis, mom n fren which did the sugery... they say they dont feel any pain...
even when they inject coz the needle was small and short.. compare to nose surgery which they did too....
may i know where did ur mom and sis done the double eyelud surgery? which part of malaysia? kl?
Chhavvi
post Jun 4 2015, 11:58 AM

0 posts

Must not go to China…it’s dangerous.
I suggest you should go to Fabulous in Taiwan.

Chitra8
post Jun 5 2015, 01:55 PM

0 posts

I know doctors Chiu of Fabulous is good at nose job.
Malati26
post Feb 23 2016, 10:34 AM

0 posts

If you aren't a Chinese citizen, it’s certainly is a huge risk to opt for plastic surgery in China. Many people are reported to have died because of the incompetent Chinese surgeons. Do it in Taiwan or Korea is safer.
You can find JW plastic surgery(Korea) and Fabulous clinic(Taiwan), cost of Fabulous clinic will be more adorable.

ElenaSkacenko
post Jun 13 2016, 10:03 PM

0 posts

I don't think you should resort to plastic surgery. What I've found out is that there will alway people that will like you just as you are whatever you look like.
Belle29
post Jun 16 2016, 02:07 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(Malati26 @ Feb 23 2016, 11:34 AM)
If you aren't a Chinese citizen, it’s certainly is a huge risk to opt for plastic surgery in China. Many people are reported to have died because of the incompetent Chinese surgeons. Do it in Taiwan or Korea is safer.
You can find JW plastic surgery(Korea) and Fabulous clinic(Taiwan), cost of Fabulous clinic will be more adorable.
How much does Rhinoplasty cost in Fabulous clinic in Taiwan?
Malati26
post Nov 24 2016, 11:00 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(Belle29 @ Jun 16 2016, 03:07 PM)
How much does Rhinoplasty cost in Fabulous clinic in Taiwan?
It’s about 160K NTD for rib cartilage rhinoplasty.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0176sec    0.53    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:11 PM